Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 02:01 AM   #181
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
As I was leaving there was a special guest arriving...

Everybody cool?
Old 08-30-2008, 02:02 AM   #182
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
As I was leaving there was a special guest arriving...

Everybody cool?
haha really? who was it?
Old 08-30-2008, 02:04 AM   #183
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
edit:

Santa Clause
Old 08-30-2008, 02:11 AM   #184
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
la migra...i saw all the chunties leave SUPER fast

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 08-30-2008, 04:54 AM   #185
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chompz
lol! lucky you left right on time mike.
he didn't hassle anyone. (that i know of...)

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
Old 08-30-2008, 05:08 AM   #186
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
to idiots talking shit who weren't driving...or even going to drive

Who was talking shit duff??!!?
Old 08-30-2008, 08:29 AM   #187
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:

ha yea ... screw em all .. they lucky that they got to watch it for free
Old 08-30-2008, 09:32 AM   #188
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to scoobyjoe
hello everybody my name is Joe just want it to say that the meet was chill the drifting was cool jackson and marshmallow you guys killed that night and ill see you guys again. oh memo i ended up exiting in to some ghetto ass neighborhood last night but found my way home
Old 08-30-2008, 09:54 AM   #189
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyjoe View Post
hello everybody my name is Joe just want it to say that the meet was chill the drifting was cool jackson and marshmallow you guys killed that night and ill see you guys again. oh memo i ended up exiting in to some ghetto ass neighborhood last night but found my way home
Good to hear Joe. Sorry bout that. I didn't know that the I-5 N doesn't have a direct transition ramp to the 710 toward da LBC. I saw the sign and it read Atlantic Blvd. to I-710 LBC, and I said " Oh man , I hope Joe saw that!" Me Nortie for awhile too dude!

Yeah, drifting was cool Jackson, thanx. After you left everyone got a good cardio workout sprinting to their cars thanks to that po-po.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:35 AM   #190
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
not meee... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire7 View Post
damn 2nite was fun. , but 4real i felt like a party pooper. i think i was the 1st to leave
i wanted to stay, but i might think ill stay longer next time.
home now tho, and'll catch yall next week.
you left just in time...

i decided to roll at the last min. right when i told you that i wasnt. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
Good to hear Joe. Sorry bout that. I didn't know that the I-5 N doesn't have a direct transition ramp to the 710 toward da LBC. I saw the sign and it read Atlantic Blvd. to I-710 LBC, and I said " Oh man , I hope Joe saw that!" Me Nortie for awhile too dude!

Yeah, drifting was cool Jackson, thanx. After you left everyone got a good cardio workout sprinting to their cars thanks to that po-po.
Amen to that!

Mr. "KA POWER" almost gave me a heart attack! lol

thanks memo for the directions!

the moment going over there, when we got off the 5fwy, i was lost as fuck! lol
Old 08-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #191
chairmnofthboard
Zilvia Member

chairmnofthboard is an unknown quantity at this point
If I go next week I'll bring some 2ways so we can have a look out. Make sure we don't get surprised.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #192
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
first time at the spot and it was really cool...pretty chill

thanks chompz for giving me a ride
Old 08-30-2008, 12:50 PM   #193
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Memo the reason that i went the other way was that their was a with his siren on and thought i was going to get pulled over. Man i have never seem so many tacos stands in one place, felt like i was in Mexico.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #194
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
ha yea ... screw em all .. they lucky that they got to watch it for free
You were getting it. It's just a matter of getting use to the spot I assume. Lots of close calls though. Would've sucks to see it busted.
And yeah, KA power was giving lots of people heart attacks. Glad no one got busted. Mike and me left as he came in. But yay for everyone. Fun stuff.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #195
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyjoe View Post
Man i have never seem so many tacos stands in one place, felt like i was in Mexico.
hell yea, thats the best. ask cris......we roll them spots, haven't been there in a while since that taco stand opened up on sante fe, by webster.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
Old 08-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #196
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
You guys are freaking out and running to your cars for nothing.

THEY DONT CARE !!!

They stop by every few times we go. They always show up with one car. Turn the lights on and lesurely drive down the road.
Why are you running to your car?? Its not the fucking fast and furious.
just walk over to your car, get in it and drive to the cheveron like we have been doing for over a year.

We have had people in the warehouses there come out and watch, bring there cars out and try and do donuts, railroad workers come over and kick it, cops show up and do donuts.......and never once have we gotten in trouble there.

Running around all retarded just makes you look guilty of something and puts us into the street racer catagory.

And just so all you new guys know. We will not go to the spot for another few weeks.
So do not go there on your own!!! That has been 626DRIFT's spot for over a year, and we have managed to keep it from getting burnt. We have managed to make freindly relationships with the local warehouse guys there and truck drivers, and learned the schedule of the area.
So Do not go there unless its with one of the 626DRIFT members.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:21 PM   #197
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

haha- People ran to their cars?
Old 08-30-2008, 02:26 PM   #198
Row
BANNED

Trader Rating: (27)
Row is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Sounds like you guys had lots fun last night. I would like to go sometime.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #199
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Yeah, one police SUV comeing down the road at about 5mph. Obviously just wanting us to take off.
People were bookin!!! lol.

The only thing I ever worry about is them giving me a hard time about my camera. But they really dont care. We arent street racing. We a few kids in the middle of nowhere doing some donuts. In that nieghborhood, they got much better things to worry about.

Shit, several months ago I drifted around the corner and did about 3 monji's right at the cop as he was coming down the road. Then I let off, slowed to about 10 mph and gave him a head nod and a wave as I passed him on my way out. LMAO!
Old 08-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #200
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
You guys are lame. You had to get booted before I could have any fun...
Old 08-30-2008, 02:39 PM   #201
Row
BANNED

Trader Rating: (27)
Row is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Yeah, one police SUV comeing down the road at about 5mph. Obviously just wanting us to take off.
People were bookin!!! lol.

The only thing I ever worry about is them giving me a hard time about my camera. But they really dont care. We arent street racing. We a few kids in the middle of nowhere doing some donuts. In that nieghborhood, they got much better things to worry about.

Shit, several months ago I drifted around the corner and did about 3 monji's right at the cop as he was coming down the road. Then I let off, slowed to about 10 mph and gave him a head nod and a wave as I passed him on my way out. LMAO!
Surprised on how chill cops are, What city was this?
Old 08-30-2008, 02:41 PM   #202
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Haha- Yea, I think its a good idea not going back for a couple weeks...

I am calling my guy today for my vlsd Castro.

Thanks for the mad peer pressure
Old 08-30-2008, 02:44 PM   #203
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
you guys should STOP talkin about this online
Old 08-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #204
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
You guys are freaking out and running to your cars for nothing.

THEY DONT CARE !!!

They stop by every few times we go. They always show up with one car. Turn the lights on and lesurely drive down the road.
Why are you running to your car?? Its not the fucking fast and furious.
just walk over to your car, get in it and drive to the cheveron like we have been doing for over a year.

We have had people in the warehouses there come out and watch, bring there cars out and try and do donuts, railroad workers come over and kick it, cops show up and do donuts.......and never once have we gotten in trouble there.

Running around all retarded just makes you look guilty of something and puts us into the street racer catagory.

And just so all you new guys know. We will not go to the spot for another few weeks.
So do not go there on your own!!! That has been 626DRIFT's spot for over a year, and we have managed to keep it from getting burnt. We have managed to make freindly relationships with the local warehouse guys there and truck drivers, and learned the schedule of the area.
So Do not go there unless its with one of the 626DRIFT members.
IT was my first time, Ill remeber that next cuz in long beach you will probably get you shit towed. but thanks for the heads up
Old 08-30-2008, 03:20 PM   #205
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
hell yea, thats the best. ask cris......we roll them spots, haven't been there in a while since that taco stand opened up on sante fe, by webster.
hahahaha yeah its pretty good but how my car is and in a neighborhood like that man that was not crackin, but it was kool though. learning experience dont follow memo on the freeways and more.lol.jp
Old 08-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #206
spitfire7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
spitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
who was talking shit. point'em out. we can hang them off our tow hooks like honda emblems.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:20 PM   #207
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
nah no need to point out that person, i handled it on the spot...i only said it in the thread to get the point across

"dont talk shit if you're not gonna have the balls to drive"

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 08-30-2008, 04:23 PM   #208
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
who was talking shit. point'em out. we can hang them off our tow hooks like honda emblems.
Or we can tell em to get there ass to the 626DRIFT event like they should.

Maybe I need to remind people that none of us 626DRIFT guys got any good on the streets. We learned how to drift on the track. Every once in awhile we will go to a super remote spot like last weekend.

But sont expect this to happen when you hit up the meet. Its rare. the meet is to chill, meet people, trade/buy parts, talk shop, learn, and talk about what needs to be done to your car to get it ready for the next 626DRIFT event.

And speaking of, theres still spots open for ALOT of track time.
The 626 events boast,
Most Track Time
Lotsa Coverage (pics and video)
Most available instructors
Quikest learning Curve
Plenty of help is your car breaks down. (I did my clutch right in the parking lot last event)
friendly attitude
8 car tandem in advanced group
lotsa contest!!
lotsa fun at the track!!

So sign up!!!! Come out! tell us you are new and want some help!! We love to share our knowledge and get you driving better!!
Or join our intermediate groups and we will start to train you to run "loose" tandem and get you to advanced.

http://zilvia.net/f/motorsports/2040...9-6-9-7-a.html

Old 08-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #209
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
You were getting it. It's just a matter of getting use to the spot I assume. Lots of close calls though. Would've sucks to see it busted.
And yeah, KA power was giving lots of people heart attacks. Glad no one got busted. Mike and me left as he came in. But yay for everyone. Fun stuff.
yea close calls give me strenght to try harder .... but i wasnt planning on driving last night and that was my first time actually slididng on 205/15's in a 90whp car lol .. next time i'll put on my 14's and that will eliminate any understeer along the way
Old 08-31-2008, 06:01 AM   #210
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
foo you was talking shit... thats why your ass left early! j/k we all know that you had to go to the restroom.
Closed Thread