Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 04:51 PM   #181
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
How have you been mrs. Meph
Old 10-01-2006, 11:06 PM   #182
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Haha, mercer, I think I just stumbled into like 200 pics from that event you had pics of in your first post. Exploring random Jap sites ftw!

Had to fuckin' retouch all of the pics I just posted, shitty washed out pictures
Old 10-02-2006, 01:18 AM   #183
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki

I want full size, please?
Old 10-02-2006, 01:28 AM   #184
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I dont have it, and im not allowed to post it. The almighty viceroys havent blessed the picture yet.......waah waah

*ahem* thats the biggest I Got, Ill look around the site I found it on. The pics are .tiff and over 10megs in size
Old 10-02-2006, 09:58 PM   #185
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
I must have this aero... and wheels.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:36 PM   #186
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
326 power is where its at.
period.

try not to stare at the screen to long, it will hurt your eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 10-03-2006, 01:00 PM   #187
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Touring240 is on a distinguished road
326 is the sickness! Any one know what kind of sunken face wheels are their white S14?
Old 10-03-2006, 06:32 PM   #188
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Bwahahahahha!!!!!!!!!
"Reversing Viceroy shites' neg rep one post at a time."
Old 10-03-2006, 07:30 PM   #189
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
*F'in sigh*
"Redoing Viceroy shites, 'cause you're an idiot..."

Old 10-03-2006, 07:34 PM   #190
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex

I thought that was rather funny...
Old 10-03-2006, 08:25 PM   #191
DUBCITY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
DUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Keep your eyes peeled for Project DUBCITY!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:28 PM   #192
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
LOL wtf. I took that picture like a couple months ago at Thunderhill...

I think I might have posted it before in similar context... which would explain why you have it...
Old 10-03-2006, 08:44 PM   #193
S14zenkiQ's
Leaky Injector

S14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her selfS14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD
I must have this aero... and wheels.

^^ I'm pretty sure thats the Super made "instant gentleman" kit. the one for the S13 silvia face is beautiful
Old 10-03-2006, 09:43 PM   #194
deep in silvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
deep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex
Yes that car is ugly as sin, but it represents something great about cars....driving them and beating the fuck out of them. Theres just something so nice and prue about a S13 with some aftermarket aero thats all fucked to shit and ziptied on. Fuck this showcar BS.
I dont mean to hate and i agree with everything you say DJPimpFlex but what do you call someone with a s13 wanting/trying to do a s14 kouki conversion? isnt that car show BS?

Last edited by deep in silvia; 10-04-2006 at 11:21 AM..
Old 10-03-2006, 09:55 PM   #195
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14zenkiQ's
^^ I'm pretty sure thats the Super made "instant gentleman" kit. the one for the S13 silvia face is beautiful
no it is 326, it says on the windshield
Old 10-03-2006, 10:01 PM   #196
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Funny I dont even know you. If you knew me you would know that i scraped that plan and I am going to buy a new shell this weekend. My roll cage didnt go well at all, so I'm buying a new shell and transfering parts. That has taken the better part of 6 months to get sorted, but in that time I have hit 2 track events at Altamont in my DD, and spectated at 2 more, so dont even come close to calling me a show car whore. Secondly if you knew anything about the drifing scene, you would know that you need a gimick to get people to notice you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep in silvia
I dont mean to hate and i agree with everything you say DJPimpFlex but what do you call someone with a s13 wanting/trying to do a s14 kouki conversion? isnt that car show BS?
Old 10-04-2006, 11:06 AM   #197
deep in silvia
Zilvia Member

deep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to beholddeep in silvia is a splendid one to behold
going to pm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (49.2 KB, 119 views)

Last edited by deep in silvia; 10-04-2006 at 03:00 PM..
Old 10-04-2006, 01:42 PM   #198
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Matt has plenty of friends, take this shit to PM. NOW MORE PICS!!!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:46 PM   #199
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
For the love of god, would all of you whiny stupid bastards, shut the living fuck up, and post some god damn pictures!

If you don't have a badass picture to post, get the HELL out.

Old 10-04-2006, 03:02 PM   #200
redsuns3838
Zilvia Addict

redsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to redsuns3838
only 2 pic to contribute sorry.

total ownage of his front left wheel. i love it!

gotta love irony of the body work sticker on the door.

damn i love cars with battle wounds
Old 10-05-2006, 06:07 PM   #201
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring

Old 10-06-2006, 08:17 AM   #202
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsuns3838
only 2 pic to contribute sorry.

total ownage of his front left wheel. i love it!

gotta love irony of the body work sticker on the door.

damn i love cars with battle wounds

Aren't those Society Mikes pics? IIRC That read hachi is owned by a girl that is a pretty damn good driver....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 10-06-2006, 10:19 AM   #203
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
nah GRIP video mike
Old 10-06-2006, 08:28 PM   #204
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i know it has been posted, but here it is from all angles. i love this car. probably one of the best conversions out there, imo.

Old 10-07-2006, 03:15 PM   #205
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
here's my contribution

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 10-07-2006, 07:46 PM   #206
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
the wide body s15 looks sweet. my contribution. super autobacs s30z

Old 10-07-2006, 09:07 PM   #207
Jonas427
Leaky Injector

Jonas427 has a little shameless behavior in the past

Old 10-08-2006, 02:28 AM   #208
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-08-2006, 02:54 AM   #209
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer

2 of the ugliest cars I have ever seen.,.....omg
Old 10-08-2006, 06:11 AM   #210
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex
2 of the ugliest cars I have ever seen.,.....omg
+1 Can you even drive that fucking van with a nose that long? Id say no cuz if i ever see it in real life, id set it on fire....

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Closed Thread