Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-06-2008, 07:49 PM   #181
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
everything is in caliiiii ;( how about some new hampshire jobs for meee so i can afford some parts for my s14
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #182
fastcarvroom
Leaky Injector

fastcarvroom is an unknown quantity at this point
anything close to the 562 orange county. prefferably some kind of shop i like working with cars and have some knowledge or anything that beats minimum
fastcarvroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #183
carnal_c30
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
carnal_c30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've got summer work painting in the ie if you're interested June through September

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMkris View Post
im 23 and looking for a job in socal area. anywhere around inland empire area. doesnt have to pay a lot. just looking for a second job. im basically open every day, morning til close so if anyone needs a hard worker.. please let me know
carnal_c30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #184
carnal_c30
Zilvia Addict

carnal_c30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Its a tuner shop motor swaps maintainance tires etc etc I think there will be a dyno soon so there will be a need for a dyno operator and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_13 View Post
san bruno is kinda far for me. but what kinda shop is it?
carnal_c30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 06:40 AM   #185
89dc240
Zilvia Junkie

89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough
My old job needs somebody good with a computer who can talk to customers. Technically it's sales, but the people generally want to give you the money as soon as they realize what a good idea it is to take a safety course. It's at a Harley Dealer in South Jersey so 10% over cost on anything you can think of parts wise. I tricked out my quad before I left, lol. shoulda spent some more tho. they paid me 15 an hour there but any old person could probably get up to 13 if they make you the manager of the department, prolly 10 an hour to help that guy. MC license a plus, not neccessary. Right over the Walt Whitman Bridge, not actually in Camden, but close enough to lock your doors. PM me if interested. I know they need somebody solid.
89dc240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #186
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
for any of you guys who are into 3d modelling for racing games

Quote:
After the release of the free BMW M3 Challenge game, it suddenly turned quiet around Blimey! Games, makers of the GTR series. We´ve all seen the good-looking preview screenshots of the yet unnamed Ferrari game but there is still not much follow-up info on their current projects.

This changes now as Blimey’s Jan Frischkorn has posted message to the community. This is especially interesting for those looking for work in the sim industry as Blimey! is currently looking for new staff.

We know we’ve been quiet of late, but the news will start exploding soon on both Ferrari and Project Falcon. We’d really like to be showing you guys how cool it looks and tell you all about it, but as it’s going through a top tier publisher, we are fairly tied in what we can say.

We are though ramping some staff to the team.We are particularly looking for vehicle modellers at the moment, but any other skilled people with samples to show (art or code) should throw us a line at [email protected]

We offer the best working environment in the industry and top level salaries and benefits. You’ll enjoy working in a great team on some of the biggest franchises with us at the cutting edge of racing game tech.

Cheers!
Jan Frischkorn
http://www.virtualr.net/a-message-from-blimey-games/
Old 04-02-2008, 01:06 PM   #187
turbodcivic
Leaky Injector

turbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura aboutturbodcivic has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to turbodcivic
looking for a tech job the the sf bay area.

im in fremont, ive done swaps, turbo installs, rebuilds, brakes, everything.

gotta be in the the fremont/hayward/union city/san jose/milpitas/pleasanton/dublin area ish

PM me

ive got 2 years exp with goodyear
turbodcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:31 AM   #188
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
IHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Petlovers!!!!

I work at petco in Tustin, Ca. Its a fun job and it would be cool if we could get another car person in here besides me seeing how we are hiring. It pays alright but like I said its fun aswell as easy. Even if you want to work at a different location let me know via email and ill see what I can do. [email protected]
IHasLongTorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #189
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
any jobs around the san jose area? curious on what is out there. my current job right now is being a pc tech at circuit city
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #190
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
unlegendary is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Looking for an entry level job in SOCAL, specifically in San Diego southside (eg: chula vista, el cajon, spring valley etc). I have experience in retail and i'm looking for full time seasonal or part time all around. bleh, worth a try right?
Old 04-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #191
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I'm SICK of working on stock greasy god damn cars! Any tuning/race shops need a tech? I've got plenty of experience and credentials.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:30 AM   #192
Mr.S14
Zilvia Junkie

Mr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mr.S14
anything in riverside?
i do rims, tires, oil, tune ups,and basically can adapt to any work
Mr.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #193
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
I'm SICK of working on stock greasy god damn cars! Any tuning/race shops need a tech? I've got plenty of experience and credentials.
You havent even called me yet to work on my car!!! ohhhhh im heated! Its been like 3 months! .

k done ranting...
Old 04-11-2008, 03:57 PM   #194
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
the midwest is boring me, i need a change of pace for a little while. somebody find me a leet job in socal for like six months.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:33 PM   #195
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
I need a job teaching English in Japan

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #196
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
You havent even called me yet to work on my car!!! ohhhhh im heated! Its been like 3 months! .

k done ranting...
Ya my bad dude. I got SOOOOOOO booked SOOOOOOO fast! There's a couple of my good friends that I can't even get to. I'm working like 12-15 hrs a day just trying to get caught up with my jobs for the shop and my side jobs. Feel free to rant away, I kinda deserve it!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 04:20 PM   #197
KiLLaS13
Leaky Injector

KiLLaS13 is on the path to ruinKiLLaS13 is on the path to ruin
Does anyboy know about any jobs in the Inland Empire?
KiLLaS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:38 AM   #198
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Looking for a Modeling Gig,

LA/Inland Area

Clothing etc.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #199
cartune
Leaky Injector

cartune is a jewel in the roughcartune is a jewel in the roughcartune is a jewel in the roughcartune is a jewel in the roughcartune is a jewel in the roughcartune is a jewel in the roughcartune is a jewel in the rough
I miss cali

any jobs in Atlanta?
cartune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:20 PM   #200
SpeedTheory

SpeedTheory is an unknown quantity at this point
Anything in the DC Metro area?
SpeedTheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:12 AM   #201
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Anything in the Long Beach/562 area? Possibly even OC?

PM me please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:00 AM   #202
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
just a quick note, i used to valet and it was the best job i had under the age of 25. you want to apply to private valet companies that do parties and country clubs. it's GREAT! you get to sit around and chill most of the time and then jog around for bits here and there getting cars.

It averages around $10-13/hr from what I calculated when I used to do it =). Way better than restaurant for you guys that need something part time or temporary
Old 05-06-2008, 11:05 AM   #203
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
I need a job teaching English in Japan
shit me too...

iv'e been thinking about moving there a lot lately..
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #204
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
looking for mechanic like job in westchester county ny
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:30 AM   #205
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ will you go to haverstraw?? if so pm me i might have something for you!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #206
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
any art photoshop jobs in L.A.? I need a job baaaaaad
Old 05-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #207
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Anyone need a job in Norcal?

Positions starting at $15/hr + commission + benefits

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #208
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post

PM sizzent.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #209
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
PM sizzent.
that was fucking fast hahahaa

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:39 PM   #210
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post

damn, that'd be nice in Cali. somebody come up with an offer like this in the SFV please

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote