Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 08:31 PM   #181
shiftd0wn

Trader Rating: (0)
shiftd0wn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just recieved mine. all four, valve stems included.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2005, 12:40 AM   #182
Stock-S13
BANNED

Stock-S13 can only hope to improve
So NOW im the only one without his set. Oh great! This fucking blows.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:57 AM   #183
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Your not the only one still missing rims...

Jason Wadel - missing 1
Seth Keena-Levin - missing 1
Edgar Ham - was missing 1 but just found as this was being typed.
Corey Morris - was missing 2, now missing 1

Calling Fedex today file Claim because we can't exceed 15 days... this doesn't mean the search has ended. FedEx Over Stock in Utah has already called me back informing me of new found rims in transit to their location.... just waiting on whats what.

Peace
Drew
Old 07-21-2005, 11:19 AM   #184
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Well at least now you know that you cannot ship them out strapped together like that. Those straps are only meant for pallet shipping. In fact, since some people have said there have been some scratch damage, it would be best to repack the inside boxes of the next order with some protective stuffing before shipping them out to people. I noticed that those boxes look fairly cheap compared to other wheel boxes i have seen.

//////////////////////////////

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist
Your not the only one still missing rims...

Jason Wadel - missing 1
Edgar Ham - was missing 1 but just found as this was being typed.
Corey Morris - was missing 2, now missing 1

Calling Fedex today file Claim because we can't exceed 15 days... this doesn't mean the search has ended. FedEx Over Stock in Utah has already called me back informing me of new found rims in transit to their location.... just waiting on whats what.

Peace
Drew
Old 07-21-2005, 12:30 PM   #185
mendozasport
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mendozasport is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
the boxes as i recieved mine are very strong ..in fact i think they are double wall...mine we're turn up and not straped ...the blue strap of a pair was actually inside one of them, and if you look at drew's pics of the three rims you'll see that the boxes in the background are in really good shape.....i am sorry to say that FED EX is the one that droped the ball here, the women that i went to pick up one of my pairs worned me when she called that the package was miss treated by the delivery guy in front of her , her words where " he basickly didnt give a fuck about it and complained how un comfortable it was to carry them " then DROPED them on the floor.......i imidiatly told her to open the package and check for damage but she couldnt, she is an employee at the apartment comlex and cant touch them .........i got all four and am really happy with drew and rare trick, this is not the first time i buy from them and looking to buy another set in this second group buy, i am an avad believer in drews buisness and will back him up at any cost, i just hope this serves fed ex as an example of what they are not sopposed to do
Old 07-21-2005, 04:04 PM   #186
Stock-S13
BANNED

Mine were found today.

Drew honestly i would reconsider the Fedex thing, I mean you had UPS on the invoice, but choose fedex. I think UPS would have been the viable option here.

Anyway thanks, I shall see how they turn up on monday. Hopefully not to bad, considering they went all over the place.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:03 PM   #187
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc... it doesn't matter who you use stuff still gets damaged... I was not aware that band straps were a problem with FedEx or I would have not shipped with them. Yes I had an account with UPS before but FedEx has treated us much better and they are much closer... this has been the only bad experience in 2 years. They are doing their part to resolve the situation, as am I.

I have filed claim on the current three (3) that are still missing...
If you have recieved a damaged rim and would like to file claim please do so here,( https://www.fedex.com/ClaimsOnline/go/home )

Thank you
Drew
Old 07-21-2005, 06:14 PM   #188
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock-S13
Drew honestly i would reconsider the Fedex thing, I mean you had UPS on the invoice, but choose fedex. I think UPS would have been the viable option here.
it doesnt matter who ships your stuff, there is always gonna be somebody that will mistreat the packages.

i had a seat shipped to me via UPS and the box was so big the guy juss dragged it out of the van and let the bottom end fall flat to the ground w/o even bracing it. i had to go over there and tell him to please not handle the package that way, because majority of large packages going to my house are expensive items. but this mishap was the first time UPS ever did that to me.

i have also delt with DHL, and they handled my stuff very well, same for fedex.

so as you can see, it doesnt matter whom you go with. trouble is in your packages's future once it leaves your hands.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:22 PM   #189
invasian

invasian is an unknown quantity at this point
if anyone has pics of the wheels on thier car and needs a hosting site... i can host for u.. my e-mail is [email protected](0 is a zero)
Old 07-23-2005, 01:12 AM   #190
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock-S13
Mine were found today.

Anyway thanks, I shall see how they turn up on monday. Hopefully not to bad, considering they went all over the place.
And just to reinforce what the other guys said about no matter who you go w/... Look what happened to several of the gb packages for a turbo kit on nicoclub through UPS (partially from weak boxes, but UPS was not very careful nonetheless):

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=126224

Old 07-24-2005, 06:42 PM   #191
shiftd0wn

my everyday ride
Old 07-24-2005, 07:32 PM   #192
CMO
Leaky Injector

CMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CMO Send a message via Yahoo to CMO
looks good what size tires are you running.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:38 PM   #193
shiftd0wn

17x8f/9r 235/45 and 245/45
wish i had money for 18s with crazy offsets, but this is good for now.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:55 AM   #194
Stock-S13
BANNED

Any updates?
Old 07-28-2005, 10:41 AM   #195
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Awsome... the FedEx guy calls me everytime I make a post.

Jason Wadel - Just Found
Jeremy Sakioka - missing 1 (new)

Several have been found so the process is working just taking time for the rims to arrive in Utah @ Over Stock.

Peace
Drew
Old 07-28-2005, 11:09 AM   #196
OCIS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
OCIS has a spectacular aura aboutOCIS has a spectacular aura aboutOCIS has a spectacular aura aboutOCIS has a spectacular aura aboutOCIS has a spectacular aura aboutOCIS has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I will never use FEDEX again! During the last two weeks I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with customer service. The communication between the 800 number and the local ground terminal is useless. The one box that I did get was thrashed so bad that my wheel has a 1 inch section of paint missing and another 1/2 inch section of scrathched paint.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:21 PM   #197
CMO
Leaky Injector

CMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CMO Send a message via Yahoo to CMO
Well I got my last wheel today and it looks good too. I'm glad that they all made it to me without a scratch on them. And thanks Drew for keeping me updated on the wheels.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:12 PM   #198
Stock-S13
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCIS
I will never use FEDEX again! During the last two weeks I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with customer service. The communication between the 800 number and the local ground terminal is useless. The one box that I did get was thrashed so bad that my wheel has a 1 inch section of paint missing and another 1/2 inch section of scrathched paint.
I attest to that!

OK so get this, after filing the claim with fedex and 2 weeks of on going inane phone calls they finally cam and picke dup the wheel. BUT, I called today for a progress update and it turns out they're being sent to Rare trick.

Seeing as how I filed the claim on my damaged wheel, I thought it would be sent Fedex claims service to address the matter. WRONG. EVEN Worse is that when they resolve this issue the money isn't even given to me. But it can be, if you are willing drew. It seems a document has to be signed by you.

So this is what is known: I have one lost Wheel (complete loss) addressed by Drew, another damaged wheel (complete loss) adressed by myself.

To be honest Drew I think I will just take the Insured amount and purchase other wheels. This has taken far too long, and I understand its out of your control, but I can't be dealing with this any longer. I have made several UNECCESARY trips 100 miles away from my current location to pick up or recieve wheels, or to speak with some one regarding the matter. School starts this week and Im unwilling and unable to return back. Please conatct me at TH1_RHS13 'at' Verizon.net I tried calling you and replied to an Email but to no avail. Thank you.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:28 AM   #199
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Back away from the keyboard, chill out, and relax a bit... no one is getting screwed here.

I called FedEx yesterday to see what the status is on the entire situation (if they found more?, what is being done?, any checks written?, etc?...) I was told they have Not found the other 2 (Seth & Edgar), and Edgar's claim is still being investigated because they sent the wrong wheel. However they have 2 checks being sent to me... I thought it was odd but now I understand why.
I will glady send you the check as it is writen to me.
Unless you wrote the e-mail yesterday I have not recieved notice, and I am sorry if I missed your call.

Peace
Drew
Old 08-17-2005, 08:43 AM   #200
D1champ
Zilvia Junkie

D1champ is on the path to ruinD1champ is on the path to ruin
Anyone has clear pics of the wheels on their car?
Old 08-17-2005, 01:12 PM   #201
Stock-S13
BANNED

Misintrepretated. I speak without hostility, but with concern. Im sure you're looking out for my best interest but I too must divuldge what has occured.

Thank you for promply repsonding to the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist
Back away from the keyboard, chill out, and relax a bit... no one is getting screwed here.

I called FedEx yesterday to see what the status is on the entire situation (if they found more?, what is being done?, any checks written?, etc?...) I was told they have Not found the other 2 (Seth & Edgar), and Edgar's claim is still being investigated because they sent the wrong wheel. However they have 2 checks being sent to me... I thought it was odd but now I understand why.
I will glady send you the check as it is writen to me.
Unless you wrote the e-mail yesterday I have not recieved notice, and I am sorry if I missed your call.

Peace
Drew
Old 08-23-2005, 12:18 PM   #202