Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-13-2009, 08:31 AM   #181
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This is not the "Hey, I have a convertible, let me show you pics of a stock ass car" Thread. This is the "Dope Vert Thread". This is for pictures of BUILT cars, that happen to be topless. If your car is not BUILT, then post it in the picture thread and come back here to get inspiration.
haha so you mean I can't post pics of my super janky vert that has this super cool racing seat in it? That means its fast right? Everything with racing seats is fast.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #182
notis

Trader Rating: (1)
notis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This is not the "Hey, I have a convertible, let me show you pics of a stock ass car" Thread. This is the "Dope Vert Thread". This is for pictures of BUILT cars, that happen to be topless. If your car is not BUILT, then post it in the picture thread and come back here to get inspiration.

Thats my built vert.
notis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #183
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotspins13 View Post
that its still pop up? lol^^^
It's not "still" pop-ups, but it had a pop-up conversion done - look carefully, it's a jdm s13 silvia.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #184
dallaceseiuli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
dallaceseiuli is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaquanh View Post
um so who wants to trade me a s13 vert for my s14 lol

im down lol, 5speed swap pink valve cover FTW!!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #185
RicerX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RicerX is making a name for him/her selfRicerX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
i really like the way this car looks for some reason.

wasn't that Kazama's personal car or some shit?

yea looked like poo in gold. the red was better
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #186
Kanseidrift23

Kanseidrift23 is an unknown quantity at this point
any pics of a Type X Kouki front on a Vert??
Kanseidrift23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:18 PM   #187
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia
Old 08-06-2009, 10:47 PM   #188
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
Would anyone happen to have some vert speaker panels lying around?
Old 10-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #189
streetstarspride

streetstarspride is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
what front bumper is this?
streetstarspride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #190
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
So after going through 7 pages of "DOPE" verts I realized that there are only about 6-7 real "DOPE" verts in this world. I do love seeing the janky ones cause it makes my 2farty look even better.
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #191
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejdmsilvia View Post
thats a sexxy bitch right there

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #192
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I still want a s13.4 kouki vert, even if the FL one failed pretty hard. This thread needs to deliver a good looking one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetstarspride View Post
what front bumper is this?
The bad looking one.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #193
JAYTRON
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
JAYTRON is making a name for him/her selfJAYTRON is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JAYTRON
Here's my big POS, with a touch of color filter of course

(strivin to look like ross's vert)
JAYTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #194
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Im love my daily

mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:32 PM   #195
drifxtfx1
Leaky Injector

drifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choices
just saw this thread bump.. heres my pos

drifxtfx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:06 PM   #196
JAYTRON
Zilvia Member

JAYTRON is making a name for him/her selfJAYTRON is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to JAYTRON
^^ Keepin it gangster with the vert door eh? haha
JAYTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:12 AM   #197
mark@union
Leaky Injector

mark@union is making his/her stupidity well-knownmark@union is making his/her stupidity well-knownmark@union is making his/her stupidity well-known
My vert

Reconstruction; with my buddy's recently acquired vert.
mark@union is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:34 AM   #198
repda916
Zilvia Addict

repda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross.cottrill View Post
i think i like the orange one best!
werd what kit is that on it?
repda916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:58 AM   #199
Slip&Sliden 240
Zilvia Member

Slip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
I think the JDM vert is a vert from the factory. A USDM vert is a coupe imported half built and then delivered to American Specialty Cars, where it was turned into a convertible. The design is different.
No,
The JDM vert was built by the same company that did the s15 verts, not Nissan.

My girls vert will be in here soon. Its not to the "built" standards yet. Just has KTS's, all susp links, subframe bushings, 5 spd swap.

S13.4 aero is on its way, im putting together a ka-t set up, and have a set of works 18x10.5 18x12 sitting in the garage waiting for a home.
Slip&Sliden 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:44 PM   #200
NA4NOW
Leaky Injector

NA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-knownNA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-knownNA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-knownNA4NOW is making his/her stupidity well-known
One of my favorites. I thought about buying this one, but the ole lady says I have to sell the motorcycle in the living room, first.

NA4NOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:36 PM   #201
s13_jesse
Leaky Injector

s13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the rough
dear drifxtfx1.i hope you plan to lower your rear. holy fuck. even compressed on a trailer your not tucking shit lol. looks retarded right now imo
s13_jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:43 PM   #202
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_jesse View Post
dear drifxtfx1.i hope you plan to lower your rear. holy fuck. even compressed on a trailer your not tucking shit lol. looks retarded right now imo
He's running like 13 inch wide wheels on stock fenders.

You can't 'tuck' when your wheels protrude 3 inches from the fender, you idiot.
maplejesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:03 PM   #203
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplejesse View Post

whats more stupid

running 13 inch low offset wheels on stock fenders

or trying to justify a reason not to lower it because of 13 inch low offset wheels on stock fenders.

probably a tie.
ILoveJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:15 PM   #204
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm gonna go with the latter of those two.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:22 PM   #205
slowmovingvehicle
Leaky Injector

slowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
^^^^^ you sure that was an s13? i know the s15's do that never seen it on a s13. anyways this vert is hella dope
hey lookie lookie theres my vert in the garage. doesnt look like that no more i'll try get some pics up
slowmovingvehicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #206
Slip&Sliden 240
Zilvia Member

Slip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfection
Quote:

Camber: N. the outward or inward tilt of a wheel, called positive when the top tilts outward and negative when it tilts inward, measured as the angle, in degrees, between the vertical and a plane through the circumference of the tire. Sometimes used to clear big wheels with stock fenders.

Its what a man does
Slip&Sliden 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #207
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip&Sliden 240 View Post
Camber: N. the outward or inward tilt of a wheel, called positive when the top tilts outward and negative when it tilts inward, measured as the angle, in degrees, between the vertical and a plane through the circumference of the tire. Sometimes used to clear big wheels with stock fenders.

Its what a man does
I'd love to see him run the degree of camber he would need to tuck those wheels, it'd be quite nice. I doubt he would do it though.
maplejesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #208
drifxtfx1
Leaky Injector

drifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_jesse View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveJDM View Post
whats more stupid

running 13 inch low offset wheels on stock fenders

or trying to justify a reason not to lower it because of 13 inch low offset wheels on stock fenders.

probably a tie.

lmao u guys are funny... car was finished overnite.... went to drift event at that height in rear to clear wheels from rubbing... the 13s i didn't even drift on... the wheels rub on the control arms and it started breaking it.... yes ima go lower just gotta fix some shit first.. i have different set of wheels gotta make all of em fit... and i don't like widebody.. so i gotta somehow pull em alot more.. if all else fails widebody..

18x10 -7
18x11 -7
18x11 0
18x12 -11
18x13 +13 fail offset
drifxtfx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:00 AM   #209
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to NeedCAforS13
Found some old pics of a vert project I did for about a week :P swapped a lot of the parts from my coupe to a vert to see how it would look. I liked the look, but hated how flimsy the convertible chassis was. Felt like a wet piece of cardboard rolling down the road compared to the coupe...

Old 12-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #210
Nategreat923
Zilvia Member

Nategreat923 is making a name for him/her selfNategreat923 is making a name for him/her self
Meh. It looks a lot different now

Nategreat923 is offline   Reply With Quote