Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #181
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
cody..

are you actually gunna be there?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #182
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
O wowowow.
make the commitment today, send your moneys in today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
wow great prices!!!
you mean prizes?? Yes. Its goign to be epic!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:49 PM   #183
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Ok, My car is running and will be ready to take on the competition.

Bring it......... I need to win that first place spot for prizes.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #184
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
No thanks to a man who I won't mention on this forum *cough* Jason Kim *cough* I had to get a new PS rack. But it's ok Jason. I got a new one and you can help me put it in
Old 11-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #185
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I told you about Jason. all the stories Jxn told me, must be true.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #186
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
make the commitment today, send your moneys in today!!

you mean prizes?? Yes. Its goign to be epic!

o yea lol my bad..
Old 11-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #187
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Hey JXN whatever happen to the TOFU productions video from the sept event?

Also is the competition going to be like the last?
Old 11-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #188
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
cody..

are you actually gunna be there?
yeah i'm almost 100% sure now, why do you ask lol

You gonna be there?
Old 11-10-2008, 09:58 PM   #189
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Damn am I the only one thats going to run KA in the comp?
Old 11-11-2008, 12:01 AM   #190
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Damn am I the only one thats going to run KA in the comp?
im running a ka for the comp. mark is swaping one into the m3 as we speak
Old 11-11-2008, 12:11 AM   #191
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
actually im swapping a NA ca18e.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #192
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

John your driving the M3 right?
Old 11-11-2008, 03:36 AM   #193
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
yah right. i'm pretty damn sure he's bringing the fc. if he's not taking home 1st, he's going home with a totalled car.

ain't that right big chow? tell'em eh!
Old 11-11-2008, 08:57 AM   #194
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
yah right. i'm pretty damn sure he's bringing the fc. if he's not taking home 1st, he's going home with a totalled car.

ain't that right big chow? tell'em eh!
haha, who says that!? lemme go ask the fc if its still up for a competition. it gets so emotional sometimes, all it wants to do is stay home and cry.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:30 AM   #195
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
update:

Tofu Prod will be joining us as part of the media team!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:34 AM   #196
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Sweet I will be wearing this..

Old 11-11-2008, 11:47 AM   #197
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Sweet I will be wearing this..

In that case, I will be wearing this:

Old 11-11-2008, 12:00 PM   #198
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Fantastic. We get to take pix with that dick/teddy. hahahha
Old 11-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #199
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
No thanks to a man who I won't mention on this forum *cough* Jason Kim *cough* I had to get a new PS rack. But it's ok Jason. I got a new one and you can help me put it in
haha i didnt strip it asshole, have fun puttin in the rack by yourself
Old 11-11-2008, 12:29 PM   #200
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
haha i didnt strip it asshole, have fun puttin in the rack by yourself

If that's the case, I will just call your leader, Kim Jong Il, to come regulate on you.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #201
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
If that's the case, I will just call your leader, Kim Jong Il, to come regulate on you.
who the hells that? the leader of the north side?
Old 11-11-2008, 01:36 PM   #202
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
An epic event indeed...

Will bring payment this friday!
Old 11-11-2008, 03:19 PM   #203
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
jxn... i think im going. but just practice of course

if thers any spots left wont be able to send money for about a week or 2.

christmas present from the father ahahah hurray!

hopefull?

havent asked yet x)

ya.... ill let you know.

cody i asked because you kinda kill it now and if u dont go your an idiot. thanks
and
Old 11-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #204
nieko
Post Whore!

you need an alignment and heres your chance to win one!
Old 11-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #205
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

The car is ready, and I think I'm ready too.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #206
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
The car is ready, and I think I'm ready too.
ernie, its on like donkey kong! me, my m3, and wutever motor mark decides to put in it! hahaha

and to everyone else, yea, im ready! bring side bet $$$
Old 11-11-2008, 11:13 PM   #207
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

John im thinking about putting the pink hood back on for this event. PINK POWER!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:17 AM   #208
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
John im thinking about putting the pink hood back on for this event. PINK POWER!

Old 11-12-2008, 12:21 AM   #209
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Teddy when are you going to paint your car pink?
Old 11-12-2008, 12:32 AM   #210
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
In that case, I will be wearing this:

Teddy quit being a dick!