Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #181
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
so who's team is it now? wade or lebron's? this will get ugly like with shaq and kobe lol..
Wade's. That's the way we feel down here. This is Wade's House. He brought us our first championship. This is Miami-Wade County. We don't care what the rest of the country thinks, that's how we feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Man, so with the Big 3 in Miami...they gonna have enough cap room to fill up the damn roster? They still need a Center and a PG to get the ball rolling.

All Imma say is they better fucking re-sign Haslem!!! Guy is a fucking work horse!!!
Players will come over for the minimum. Your allowed to exceed the cap in that manner. I think our draft picks Pittmann and Butler can be placed in there, lets see how they do in the Summer League.

Definitely. Haslem is the heart of our team. I feel he encompasses the city since he is from down here. He's special to me in the same way that Fischer is to the Lakers fan. Maybe you can get someone better for the money, but for everything's he's done you don't want to get rid of him, that's how most fans feel. I know he's gonna sacrifice his pay for another season. Beasley can GTFO though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
I very much doubt that Miami is going to be able to assemble a squad this quickly especially with legit role players who are going to want to take a such a drastic pay cut.
In Riley We Trust. Every step of the off season we've been doubted. Riley assembled a championship team with less. There was doubt we could clear the cap. There was doubt we could resign Wade. There was doubt we could get a top tier FA. There was doubt we could get LeBron.

Now there is doubt he can fill the roster, that the big 3 can play together and win a championship. The way I feel is that I trust Riley and I have to feel comfortable knowing he is running the Heat organization.

I should add the three are friends, and played on Team USA, and the All Star team. Them playing together is not going to be something alien to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Man, I thought I was the only one that noticed that.
I saw that too. He was holding it back big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
This x infinity

How are they gonna fill out the rest of the roster really if they each get max/slightly less than max? minimum for everybody else? D leaguers? Walk-ins?

Wade/LeBron/Bosh - $48m combined
James Jones buyout - $1.5m
Mario Chalmers - $847k
8 cap holds - $3.8m

= 1 x $3.9m player

Now, if the big 3 each took $15m, that would be 1 x $6.9m player. You can play around with the cap holds. You can sign any player for their respective minimum and exceed the cap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
They have to sign and trade Chalmers along with Beasily to create cap space.
No, just Beasley. Mario Chalmers is on the book for $847k. Beasley at $5M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
lol, what is that supposed to mean? Shaq has a better chance or rejoining the Lakers. He just burns bridges whenever he leaves. We don't want him.

Thanks to all the well wishers!
Old 07-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #182
el ocho
Leaky Injector

el ocho is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant wait to see them not win a championship.

It seems like such a joke how they can do this. I loved how lebron tried to compare pippen and rodman to bosh and wade. This dude is such a joke. Having a hour long special to tell where hes going.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:36 PM   #183
onepuff
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
onepuff is on the path to ruinonepuff is on the path to ruinonepuff is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I can't wait for the #1 Heat vs. #8 Cavs first round playoff series next year. Gonna be a riot in Cleveland!!! This is almost as bad as Art Modell taking the Browns to Baltimore. LeGone better stay his ass in the hotel room when he comes to Cleveland. I don't hate him for leaving but he's got no respect anymore. Took the easy route. Nothing worth winning is easy.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:39 PM   #184
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Bring on the Haters! We're used to it with The Canes.

So which one is it? Is it too easy and unfair and this is an automatic championship or is it impossible for these three to play together and we are gonna fail. Please, haters, come to a decision and stay consistent here.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #185
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Beasley was traded to the Wolves for 2011 draft picks.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #186
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
they still wont get passed Boston
will be an exciting series tho.

those 2 are going to smack the shit outta each other then have to face the lakers. lol gl with that. kobe smells 3 peat and blood in the water.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 07-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #187
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Bring on the Haters! We're used to it with The Canes.

So which one is it? Is it too easy and unfair and this is an automatic championship or is it impossible for these three to play together and we are gonna fail. Please, haters, come to a decision and stay consistent here.
Bring on the haters as well, I'm used to it since I'm a Laker diehard.

I like the enthusiasm and confidence. See you next season.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #188
el ocho
Leaky Injector

el ocho is an unknown quantity at this point
lol at the bandwagoners comming out already. shit is gunan be rediculous in miami. they couldnt sell out a game last year, now they are gunna have the most "devoted" fan base in the league according to them.

fuckin cheerleaders....
Old 07-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #189
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
if AI gets in the club. i'm joining the wagon.

get me some AI heat jersey.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:59 PM   #190
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
LOL dan gilbert is pissed~! took plenty of cheap shots.

Cavaliers: Open Letter to Fans from Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert
Quote:
"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.
Wow. That's a little much. Damn, I guess he's stuck in the Anger phase right now.

The Seven Stages of Grief
-Shock or Disbelief
-Denial
-Bargaining
-Guilt
-Anger
-Depression
-Acceptance and Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
So you don't agree the title still runs through LA? Bring it on, Miami, bring it.

Even if Miami makes the Finals this season, they better hope and pray they have homecourt. With
a weakened Western Conference and a stronger Eastern Conference, LA is going to have a field day
with the West. The Heat team will win a title, just not next season.
AkademikONE, let me warn you we have some ignant MoFos down here (yes IGnant). You know who the regular, pre-bandwagon fans are from the past like 4 years of NBA threads we've had. You know who the regulars are. The true and knowledgeable NBA fans that are also Heat fans, we aren't claiming shit. We know that if it comes down to going up against LA it wouldn't be a walk in the park. So I aint even going to act like this is an instant ring or whatever.

Quote:

Game recognize game.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #191
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
haha at dan gilbert - he guarantees an nba championship? has the cavs ever won a championship? this makes me think lebron actually made a good move to leave the cavs having a douchebag like that as a part owner..
Old 07-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #192
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Strider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
haha at dan gilbert - he guarantees an nba championship? has the cavs ever won a championship? this makes me think lebron actually made a good move to leave the cavs having a douchebag like that as a part owner..
Douchebag are you serious? Do you know what LeBron James actually did to that team. First and foremost, last year he just gave up on them in the playoffs. Secondly, Cavs management catered to this guys ever whim to the point were people criticized them for doing that. Most importantly, he never informed the Cavs his decision until they heard it on his special leaving them screwed to sign other players with basically no time left. Yes, the owner who let Lebron run the team for 4 years is the total douche.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:22 PM   #193
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ocho View Post
I cant wait to see them not win a championship.

It seems like such a joke how they can do this. I loved how lebron tried to compare pippen and rodman to bosh and wade. This dude is such a joke. Having a hour long special to tell where hes going.

hahaha omg that would be funny, but i still think Lakers will pull a three-peat. I may be biased, but....we'll see

-Jorge
Old 07-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #194
Gnnr
Post Whore!

People, lets just make fun of the situation and enjoy it. That's what I'm doing. Humor is the way I deal with most things, so I'm gonna post up the funny images I find about this. The sigs and avatars on RealGM are hilarious.

Old 07-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #195
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
YouTube - Burn LeBron Burn!!!

lolololol
Old 07-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #196
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
we're runned by monkeys but, we still gots big money, exp contracts and insane cap room. lets make this happen nyk... lets get parker!!!

i'm liking this knicks.

tparker/douglas/Azubuike
walker/Azubuike
galo/chandler
amare/turiaf/chandler/randolph
randolph/amare/jordan
Old 07-09-2010, 12:14 AM   #197
Gnnr
Post Whore!

You think Carmelo is a possibility?

More funnies
Old 07-09-2010, 12:20 AM   #198
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
is it confirmed that miller is going to the heat as well?
Old 07-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #199
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i read it too... miller @ miami for 30 mil.
miller is a good addition.

i think mello is staying in denver, he got a extension.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:37 AM   #200
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9 View Post
Report is coming from KSFY TV in Sioux Falls, SD. No one else has confirmed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKk092NupI

Think he can shoot?
Old 07-09-2010, 01:12 AM   #201
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'm really curious as to what Cleveland is going to do now with all the money it was willing to pay Lebron.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:12 AM   #202
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i hate to see this guy retire...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgAyo4Hq3Ho

i hope he recovers 100% or even 90% this summer. he's always welcomed back to the knicks..
Old 07-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #203
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
I'm really curious as to what Cleveland is going to do now with all the money it was willing to pay Lebron.
they gotta suck it up and rebuild. just like the knicks for how many seasons now.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:21 AM   #204
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choku_Dorian View Post
So we are saying that this Miami team is no better than the Celtics who took you to game 7?

Oh, and here I was getting excited...
let me give 5 reasons why Boston took us to game 7?
1. Kobe wasn't 100%
2. Bynum was in leg pain
3. Vujacic was injured
4. Lakers were frustrated because of game 4 and 5 lose
5. And Artest wasn't in his D game........

Oh and another thing, the ref were calling stupid calls not on just the Lakers, But for the Celtics as well and you know that's the true

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
they still wont get passed Boston
I agreed with you 100% Rondo is way to damn quick for the heat??????????

Don't forget about Orlando.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Old 07-09-2010, 01:46 AM   #205
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Quote:

lol, what is that supposed to mean? Shaq has a better chance or rejoining the Lakers. He just burns bridges whenever he leaves. We don't want him.

Thanks to all the well wishers!
Shaq, What the hell. I'm pretty sure the Lakers and Lakers fans don't want Shaq on the team, especially when he left us for Miami.

He's a big time Bandwagon and team Hooper!!!

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Old 07-09-2010, 03:29 AM   #206
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
WTF is Dan Gilbert smoking?!?! Did he have a fucking aneurysm after seeing Lebron jump ship? How the fuck are you gonna guarantee the Cavs are gonna win a ring before Lebron? Money in the bank?!?! As much as I fucking LOATHE Lebron, I dont see them making the playoffs at all without him. I'd be fucking surprised if they fill that void and make .500.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 03:33 AM   #207
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Old 07-09-2010, 03:38 AM   #208
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:

This times infinity.

I find it hilarious how the media and A LOT of people have pretty much written off the idea of the defending champ Lakers, the Celtics, or the Magic winning the championship next year. What a joke...
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 07-09-2010, 04:27 AM   #209
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Strider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9 View Post
Quote:
i read it too... miller @ miami for 30 mil.
miller is a good addition.

i think mello is staying in denver, he got a extension.
Quote:
Report is coming from KSFY TV in Sioux Falls, SD. No one else has confirmed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKk092NupI

Think he can shoot?
Guys, unless you guys know something that I don't know or some changes were made this offseason I don't think Miami could sign Mike Miller, J.J Reddick, Jason Kapono or any other exceptionally good veteran shooter in the league. The Heat will not have the midlevel exception available to them this offseason so they are screwed. They will likely have to offer minimum salary deals to other free agents to fill out their roster unless Mike Miller is willing to take a major pay cut to chase a ring and I'm talking veteran minimum but hey stranger things have happened this offseason.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:33 AM   #210
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Mike Miller will be a Miami Heat.
Closed Thread