Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #181
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Hy Phillip, whats the schedule next week?
maybe i can gather the ilusive and poor 626 crew for an hour or 2 of driving.
You know I'm down. just let me know a week or so in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
I'm down...

You guys should start a new thread since these events are actually going to happen now.
for sure, that way people know this isn't just one thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
man Eric Castro driving looks exiting hahaha
more like reckless! haha damn street racers!...
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #182
GTOdrift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
GTOdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wats the schedule for this track to drift??
GTOdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #183
P-Funk alot
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
P-Funk alot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to P-Funk alot
ok imma make a new thread mods go ahead and lock this one
P-Funk alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #184
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I have a hard time understanding your post.

I really dont know what your saying.
And I am all for learning your car.
But at the same time I have been staffing events for 3 years now.
And I also know alot.
There is a maximum number of tracks and events in the LA area.
If we get to many tracks, there are not enough drivers for all of them.
And pretty soon several event holders will be gone, and with them, thier tracks.
So when you want to "add" a track for the drift community, you need to think of your intentions and if its a good idea.

Not trying to be negative, just letting you in on some bussiness.
Last year there was so many event holders and events at balconey that no one could fill spots.
Now, you dont hear much from alot of those event holders cause they lost so much money they went under.

This man speaks the truth!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #185
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
^^^^^^ just another sheep. Give an explanation of "the truth" instead of simply saying typing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
yeah I guess I should have read that you have nothing to do with this event holder. And you hit cones when you drive. got it. Oh, and you have tons of money cause you don't drive a 240 that came with a single cam. We start from the ground and work our way up. Must be nice to start drifting and being pro right away!

and by business...you aren't taking the loss of not having drivers available, so you don't have to worry about too many tracks.

and I don't lose money when people don't go to the events where I staff.
Read a little further back buddy. I work and drift with my own money that I earn. Not relying on mom and dad (no offense to those who do).Yes I hit cones when I practice, I place them back where they belong in respect for other drivers as well. Read a little further back and do a little research before you decide to enter into any conversations with your pointless, incomprehensive, acts of rebuttle towards others in your life.
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:47 PM   #186
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Hi .
Old 11-10-2009, 02:21 AM   #187
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Bro..

get fucking over it.

track opened, people had fun, sick.

close this thread, make a new, official one stating dates and times and all the cool details.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:25 AM   #188
mrizsuki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
mrizsuki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hey guys. shootz, i shoulda done a bit more research on the forums. i was at rancho all weekend. shoulda stopped by and checked it out. well, when i am done with my s14, hope it come check it out. btw, WILL YOU BE OPEN IT IF SNOWS/RAINS!!!???
mrizsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #189
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
Bro..

get fucking over it.

track opened, people had fun, sick.

close this thread, make a new, official one stating dates and times and all the cool details.
Nieko for Prez.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:26 AM   #190
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
^^^^^^ just another sheep. Give an explanation of "the truth" instead of simply saying typing it.

Read a little further back buddy. I work and drift with my own money that I earn. Not relying on mom and dad (no offense to those who do).Yes I hit cones when I practice, I place them back where they belong in respect for other drivers as well. Read a little further back and do a little research before you decide to enter into any conversations with your pointless, incomprehensive, acts of rebuttle towards others in your life.
I have children at home that stop arguing after things are dead quicker than you. ask the mods to change your name to energizer bunny. you just don't know when to stop.

on another note! NIEKO FOR PREZ. haha. and any good quality full size pictures. not of cars that look like they are mini's. haha no offense to your vid, just doesn't do it justice.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #191
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Nieko for Prez.
WHY?! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Funk alot View Post
ok imma make a new thread mods go ahead and lock this one
Dont' forget to link it here before they lock it yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Hi .
High Ernie!

Quote:
I have children at home that stop arguing after things are dead quicker than you. ask the mods to change your name to energizer bunny. you just don't know when to stop.

on another note! NIEKO FOR PREZ. haha. and any good quality full size pictures. not of cars that look like they are mini's. haha no offense to your vid, just doesn't do it justice.
You're just as much at fault for replying and replying...everyone wants the last word. Yes, your kids know when to stop, take it as an example, we don't need to know.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #192
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKERIOcoupe View Post
WHY?! haha

Dont' forget to link it here before they lock it yo!!

High Ernie!

You're just as much at fault for replying and replying...everyone wants the last word. Yes, your kids know when to stop, take it as an example, we don't need to know.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^another person jumping into someone else's conversation. ugh.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #193
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:

This is my first reply to your statement. The conversation never involved you to begin with. You jumped on board with your opinion and I simply replied. Dont expect to call people out and not get a reply in return. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Its very simple. Lead by, what you say is an example, and do not display anymore of your oxymoronic ways by replying.

* Congrats to BORDERLINE DRIFT* Thanks for helping out the community "correctly"
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:01 PM   #194
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
This is my first reply to your statement. The conversation never involved you to begin with. You jumped on board with your opinion and I simply replied. Dont expect to call people out and not get a reply in return. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Its very simple. Lead by, what you say is an example, and do not display anymore of your oxymoronic ways by replying.

* Congrats to BORDERLINE DRIFT* Thanks for helping out the community "correctly"
your right. thank you for helping me understand.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #195
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

and for the record, them aint his kids. I send a monthly check.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #196
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
So is tandem no cage allowed?
Old 11-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #197
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
thinkin of going? let me know a few days in advance and i will get some tires and go with ya.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #198
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
Who is Going?
Old 11-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #199
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
broo theres a new thread!
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #200
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
broo theres a new thread!
well shit, dont just stand there!!
LINK IT!!
Old 11-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #201
ericcastro
Post Whore!