Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-17-2007, 08:02 PM   #181
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Old 10-17-2007, 08:05 PM   #182
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread

And again, becouse i loves you.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:06 PM   #183
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
^^ best flyer ever made
Old 10-18-2007, 12:07 AM   #184
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
registration is open -
priority is given to the following incase the sunday gets full! we're capping it at 30 for sunday and 30 for saturday. only 3 run groups! sunday will be full, so if it's full - register for saturday. if you want to secure your spot, save $50and register for both days!

- drivers that are driving both days
- asb alumni

http://justdrift.com/
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:18 AM   #185
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Brian is making scary face.

Me scared.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:26 AM   #186
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
can't make it on saturday cuz i gotta work, but i'll try and go support on sunday!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:22 PM   #187
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
I'm down for this have to sellmy rims and im there o yea triple @ IS TOWING ME THERE MUAHAHA ghetto i know but no long ride in my rb
Old 10-19-2007, 01:57 AM   #188
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
however you wish to get here... the most important thing is to not miss it! see yaaaaaaa....
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 02:40 AM   #189
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i gots tires now
IM THERE!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 02:41 AM   #190
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
i gots tires now
IM THERE!!!
Damn it I wish I was rich like Dousan.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:38 PM   #191
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Damn it I wish I was rich like Dousan.
That's why god created Federals.

The Top Ramen of Tires.

That should be my sig.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #192
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
ordered tires $1000.00 check
pick up booze $150.00 check
night light $2.50 check
asb2 priceless

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:37 PM   #193
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
That's why god created Federals.

The Top Ramen of Tires.

That should be my sig.
And that is what I rock.

Although I did pick up a set of rt615s to try out for the first time.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #194
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
ordered tires $1000.00 check
pick up booze $150.00 check
night light $2.50 check
asb2 priceless
WTH tires did u order LOL

$1000???

Crazy

You could've bought like 20 Feddies at that price

Speaking of which, this might be important to some of you

Right my tire distributor has 235/40/17 FED 595's in stock

These things are always out of stock

Holla at a playa, I gotta get some of these today

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #195
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
RT615 smokezilla, smooth burn.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #196
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
8 more pairs of federals give or take

Old 10-19-2007, 04:46 PM   #197
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
you bought 8 PAIRS at once?

woww...might as well just get a business license and start buying wholesale

PS...I will be there

from VA

i'm coming on a plane

and landing on horsetheif mile

and drifting the plane

do i need to register?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #198
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212 View Post
you bought 8 PAIRS at once?

woww...might as well just get a business license and start buying wholesale
way ahead of you
thats the only way to do it
gotta love the wholesale discount!!

Old 10-19-2007, 04:50 PM   #199
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
holy shit

everybody come say hi to me.

and everybody else

and hang out
Old 10-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #200
boozels
Zilvia Addict

can't wait to PARTY saturday night
Its gonna be EPIC
be there or be lame

Old 10-19-2007, 04:57 PM   #201
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
better bring cash too

cause if you aint running you'll want to pick up a souvenir ASB II limited edition t shirt

too bad if you're not driving you won't get any of the ASB II stickers tho

ultra limited, 60 pieces world wide!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 10-19-2007, 04:59 PM   #202
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
RT615 smokezilla, smooth burn.
sounds like a ad for cigarettes.

235/40 18 I just bought a pair since it was convenient but I might have to look up Logan for some more.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:10 PM   #203
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

I just talked to my bizzoy Brian from City Tire (www.citytireonline.com)

He said they gonna be out there with tire mounting/changing services!

Contact them to discuss the specifics!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 10-19-2007, 05:11 PM   #204
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozels View Post
can't wait to PARTY saturday night
Its gonna be EPIC
be there or be lame
Better bring a fucking JACKET too.

REAL camping this time.

Forty degrees! Huddle up by a campfire and warm up with Logan in his triple-size Spider Man sleeping bag.

I'll be cooking smores on my overheated SR20.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:15 PM   #205
Brian
Post Whore!

40.... seems optimistic.

well, shit maybe 40

warm up with booze.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:27 PM   #206
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Yup! We'll be there so get your pre-orders in as that's the only way we can guarantee we'll have your tires there! We'll also have a machine to take care of tire changing and we're accepting $10 "tips" for the process since we can't sell at Willow Springs.
Just PM me if you have any questions!
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #207
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
dam.. one day ill be good enough to roll with you ballers..lol not anytime soon but one day lol..hmmm maybe i should come watch
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:40 PM   #208
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:59 AM   #209
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
better bring cash too

cause if you aint running you'll want to pick up a souvenir ASB II limited edition t shirt

i will be picking up a shirt..because i am a poser...and i dont have a running car
Old 10-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #210
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM