Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #181
Jaescrub
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jaescrub is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Still waiting on my dmax fl mats I'm going to give it till sat then I'm calling my cc to get my money back
Jaescrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #182
DeleriousZ
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
DeleriousZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to DeleriousZ
ordered a set of coilover spring replacements from them over 3 weeks ago, no response since. when I ordered my coilovers from them last year, I told them specifically to ship via USPS, not ups but they shipped it UPS anyway, which ended up costing me over $100 more due to UPS' bs fees and such.

now i'll do my homework before repeat ordering from a company, big two thumbs down for these guys.
DeleriousZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:15 PM   #183
Jaescrub
Leaky Injector

Jaescrub is an unknown quantity at this point
Well after lies and more lies I get my mats in today and what do I
Find oops there for a s14 kinda funny that they had some on hand when i called to cancel my order but there distribution center aka 5zigen told me what's really going on so I called my cred card comp after sitting on hold for 30 mins. Just to be hung up on still have not got the return shipping form i was told would be in
My email! Wtf
Jaescrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #184
str84dapokie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
str84dapokie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
they have great prices...
hard as hell to reach them but when you do you get pretty good info..
i called for a tracking number a week after ordering and was told they would email it... never got it but got my act streetlite flywheel!!!! lol that works but a tracking number to ease my worries would of been great.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #185
the a3k
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
the a3k is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
i had 3 separate orders, first order came fine. second order im still waiting for. 3rd order they sent everything but 1 item.

they just PMed me saying that i should have both by mid june.
the a3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #186
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
well my kit was supposed to arrive no later then 1st week of may (read previous posts about that whole disaster). anyway, of course it was late...arrived last week...and had a cracked sideskirt. not even worth bitching about it to them. i'll be damned if i wait for a return ship label or replacement. i'm just going to have a buddy help reglass it.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #187
booey13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (91)
booey13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 91 reviews
Ordered a Nardi wheel on 4/19. Still haven't received it. Been told twice that it will be at my door in two weeks. The next call they said that Nardi was shipping it that night and they would forward me tracking by the end of the next business day. That was yesterday. Still no tracking. I just called a few minutes ago as well. It rang for a solid ten minutes before it sounded like someone picked up the phone and then hung up. My phone made the call ended tone. Thanks to these guys my car has sat for going on two months now because I sold my other wheel.

*edit* Forgot to mention, they also told me it would be easiest to email their tracking department. I've sent two...no reply.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #188
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntensePower View Post
Though we are technically not allowed to respond in this thread which is why we are absent to answer in here I will say that I am pretty good about getting to PMs ever 2-3 days or so at worst and will take care of any unresolved issues if you pm me name number and order number if you have it.

Thank you
Intensepower.com

D-Max items were prefaced with no guaranteed ETA and are listed as such in the thread and website. All PowerLab manifolds have shipped, anything else lmk via pm and I'll get you taken care of.
bullshit, you specifically gave me and other members "eta's" and continued to bullshit us by saying they were in transit. it then surfaced this was long AFTER dmax japan closed it's doors and 5zigen confirmed they had no dmax items in their container.

btw, thank you for the 3 week late kit and the fractured/cracked side skirt it showed up with! you and your business are a joke.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #189
booey13
Zilvia FREAK!

Called over a week ago, the guy told me that he talked to Nardi and my wheel had shipped. He said he just had to request a tracking number that he would forward to me in the next couple of days because Nardi was bad about providing them. Still no wheel or tracking. Seems to me that they're the problem. Not Nardi.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:25 PM   #190
San Diego Kouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
San Diego Kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I ordered on June 16th, never got a tracking number. Never reached someone when I called by phone which was about ten times for six minutes or so. Never got a response on any of my emails. I should have looked on this thread before ordering from Intense Power. I thought that since it was an advertiser on Zilvia that it would be a reputable company.
San Diego Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #191
DeleriousZ
Zilvia Junkie

DeleriousZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DeleriousZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeleriousZ View Post
ordered a set of coilover spring replacements from them over 3 weeks ago, no response since. when I ordered my coilovers from them last year, I told them specifically to ship via USPS, not ups but they shipped it UPS anyway, which ended up costing me over $100 more due to UPS' bs fees and such.

now i'll do my homework before repeat ordering from a company, big two thumbs down for these guys.
A few months later, no emails returned, still out cash with no parts and no communication.

avoid these guys at all costs.
DeleriousZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #192
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

i'm in shock that zilvia is continuing to allow them to advertise on their site. i guess as long as they're getting paid too they don't mind it being it at the expense of members.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:10 PM   #193
aznfab213
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (55)
aznfab213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
rating: thumbs down.

ordered an sk62 shift knob but they sent me an sk12. I emailed them about it, but they never replied back. Another thing is that the item took forever to get to me and the tracking number was never given to me until the day i requested one....

I will never do business with this company again.
aznfab213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #194
Jukebox

Trader Rating: (2)
Jukebox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Been waiting on my Dmax Floormats since March. They have never gotten back to me, wont answer phone, emails or pm's...
Jukebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #195
the a3k
Zilvia Addict

a lot of companies have problems but not like this. im about ready for a refund
Old 07-28-2011, 07:20 AM   #196
kouki_steve
Leaky Injector

kouki_steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive always had good customer service and overall experience with
intense, really good guys and always answer the phone.

Up until ordering my stance coilovers 2 weeks ago,
through a private message, i was told to excuse them that they were
redoing their phones and service/moving things around at the moment.

Its been going on 2 weeks but I really wouldn't worry, they are good
guys/great prices and I'm sure they will take care of all of us and chime
in soon.
kouki_steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:47 AM   #197
booey13
Zilvia FREAK!

I finally got my credit card company to refund my money and they said that they'd open a claim against the company. It's their problem now. After two months of waiting for my steering wheel, I got my money back and ordered from touge factory. Wheel came in two days. I'll never deal with these dudes again.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #198
SlideStyle180
Leaky Injector

SlideStyle180 is making a name for him/her selfSlideStyle180 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to SlideStyle180
Ordered a shift knob thru this company on July 15. I can tell this is going to be one hell of a wait. I sent an e-mail 2 days ago. It been nearly 10 BUSINESS DAYS. Still no reply. I just want what I ordered already. Otherwise, come Monday, I'm filing this with my credit card company. Nobody deserves this poor example of customer service.
SlideStyle180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #199
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Purchased an s13 resonated test pipe two weeks ago

Sight nor sound of it has been seen, I only recieved an email stating they have received payment

I just want my part already
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #200
hockeyrules
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
hockeyrules is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
if you try and order from there website it says not open for business?
hockeyrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #201
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
Purchased an s13 resonated test pipe two weeks ago

Sight nor sound of it has been seen, I only recieved an email stating they have received payment

I just want my part already
what the ****!!!!!!! I am exactly in the same situation as you. I bought a resonated test pipe on the 23rd, got an email that the payment was accepted and I have yet to hear from them. I WISH I had checked the forums. I was stupid and trusted it since it was linked from other reputable sites such as zilvia. I always do a legit check on websites I've never heard from but this time they got me.

Tomorrow I'm going to put through a claim with my bank. I want a full refund. This is ridiculous, I haven't heard from them at all.
venom2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #202
vbgambini
Zilvia Junkie

vbgambini is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordered 2 sets of stance coilovers almost 2 months ago and still haven't t received them. He keeps telling me that stance has a few containers and will be shipping out tracking numbers and will forward them to me but after a month and a half nothing yet. Just giving me the same into. Wasnt even warned that they wee going to take this long until I made the order! Going to wait Little longer but very pissed at them
vbgambini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #203
the a3k
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbgambini View Post
Ordered 2 sets of stance coilovers almost 2 months ago and still haven't t received them. He keeps telling me that stance has a few containers and will be shipping out tracking numbers and will forward them to me but after a month and a half nothing yet. Just giving me the same into. Wasnt even warned that they wee going to take this long until I made the order! Going to wait Little longer but very pissed at them
i bought about 3k worth of stance stuff and other suspension pieces and i had to wait like 2-3 months. when i got my stuff, 2 things were missing. then i got another piece separately. still missing 1 part that im gonna dispute with my bank cause this shit is getting ridiculous
Old 08-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #204
vbgambini
Zilvia Junkie

Oh man i feel you on that. Looks like I'm on the same boat. i had no idea till i ordered. It is getting rediculous
Old 08-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #205
the a3k
Zilvia Addict

it is ridiculous. i mean, theres a lot of companies out there that have issues with customers but not like this! 7 pages of complaints, and thats only on zilvia. im sure theres a lot of other unhappy people. the owner of zilvia should definitely not let them advertise here anymore
Old 08-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #206
vbgambini
Zilvia Junkie

Exactly that's why I ordered from them because the forums still have them advertising on here. Their thread still gets updated by them so I don't understand why its all messed up.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #207
the a3k
Zilvia Addict

yea i placed my order on march 19th. i need my fucking money back
Old 08-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #208
jakins

jakins is an unknown quantity at this point
yah, nearly impossible to reach and took well over a month to get my coilovers after a ton of BS. never doing buisness with them again.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #209
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Okay, I tried calling them to see what the deal is

I blew the shit outta their phone for nearly 15 minutes, with three separate phone calls

No answer, that really bothers the FUCK outta me, answering your phone is the basis of customer service

I'm going to keep trying, if no one answers then I'm going to call my CC, cancel my order and reorder at FRSport (shoulda done this in the first place)

At this point I'm getting pissed off
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #210
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I called everyday all of last week for my test pipe. I never heard of them once over the phone. they never pick up. finally i got fed up and called my cc company and requested a charge back.
venom2034 is offline   Reply With Quote