Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-29-2008, 05:12 PM   #181
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
theres something about it, just looks strange...

i think it needs: black roof wing, black mirrors, black headlight buckets...
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #182
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
theres something about it, just looks strange...

i think it needs: black roof wing, black mirrors, black headlight buckets...
I thought about it.....but I dont want to be a carbon copy
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #183
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Very tastefully done. That's right, lets leave exaggerated side skirts and rainbow flakes in the past. Well done.
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #184
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
subtly vented hood. perhaps cf.... but then you said you didn't wanna copy the original TOO much

cf craftsquare mirrors... or maybe even oem black ones with the origin glass

removing the roof wing might match the car's sleek and round look better, especially with your chosen spoiler

i agree on black headlight buckets. leave the tops maroon if you like

i think smoked jdm sidemarkers would look a lot better than lame usdm amber ones

and i'm actually surprised and even a little bit offended that after allll that bodywork, you left the rear sidemarkers... why?

i'm just nitpicking, but i agree with the consenus. i looked at it and it just looked.... wierd.
i guess i was too hyped up..
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:24 PM   #185
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Origin glass? Are you talking about the ones with the LED turn signal? I have those but have yet to put them on. Bought it off the group-buy here. Thanks zilvia
Old 10-29-2008, 05:27 PM   #186
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

double post
Old 10-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #187
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
looks super nice!! just lower it
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #188
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
Origin glass? Are you talking about the ones with the LED turn signal? I have those but have yet to put them on. Bought it off the group-buy here. Thanks zilvia
yeah those. oem glass, with like ford excursion blinkers behind the glass haha.

BUT, what i didn't say, and i'm sorry, is congratulations of having the patience for a really high-quality build.

whether the style or master plan came together perfect or not, this was body build definitely had attention to detail
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #189
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
damn love it.. my s14.5 super made status should be coming soon hehhe
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:34 PM   #190
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
yeah those. oem glass, with like ford excursion blinkers behind the glass haha.

BUT, what i didn't say, and i'm sorry, is congratulations of having the patience for a really high-quality build.

whether the style or master plan came together perfect or not, this was body build definitely had attention to detail
Yeah I got those!

Thanks man I appreciate it. This has been a journey for me that I just wanted to share with you guys. I've never really built a car to this extent before. But I knew it was going to be fun and hell if I can take you guys along for the ride, even better.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:00 PM   #191
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
I honestly wish you wouldnt have painted the mirrors/pillars/roof body color
It didnt come painted from the factory for a reason
Always looks weird

Roof/mirrors/pillars black and lose the roof wing, it will be perfect
Old 10-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #192
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^^ no fair you are biased lol

I did decide to keep the window trim and quarter window trim black. Not a fan of black mirrors or two tone.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:32 PM   #193
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Should of painted it all black it would have been sexy, that red looks to much like oem burgundy. Maybe its the pics aswell
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #194
Sway500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Sway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to allSway500 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I agree with some of the other post. The car looks good it just needs some color contrast. Its just a tab bit too burgandy. A carbon hood and even hatch, with some aero mirrors will really set the car off in my opinion.
Sway500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:53 PM   #195
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
The pics make it look like a Z31 to me.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #196
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
me too. you need a grille of some sort, paint the headlight buckets black, mirrors black and need a CF hood and leave the CF hatch original color.. then it will be perfect. oh yea, lower, and final konexion gt mirrors.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #197
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
It kinda reminds me of a Z31 in some angles. Should look really awesome lowered. Definitely respect the attention to detail on the build. Great job.

EDIT: Oh wow...didn't even see your post, ThatGuy!
Old 10-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #198
genetic
Zilvia Member

genetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura about
supermade cars are low

yours is not.

sorry.
genetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #199
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genetic View Post
supermade cars are low

yours is not.

sorry.
reading pwns you.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:42 PM   #200
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
its clean. good stuff waldo!
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #201
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
it doesn't even look like a beat up ricey piece of shit. who could possibly love that

/zilvians
Old 10-29-2008, 09:19 PM   #202
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
YESSSSSSSSSS YOU FINALLY GOT IT!!! I love it! Congrats.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:43 PM   #203
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Mind i ask how much the super made housings cost you and where?

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #204
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
fix those headlights, ganadors, and super drop/spacers = might look ok
Old 10-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #205
Baron Fel
Leaky Injector

Baron Fel is making a name for him/her selfBaron Fel is making a name for him/her self
I'm diggin' it It looks different enough that it's almost unrecognizable as a S13... It definitely stands out with out attracting too much attention. Congrats!

now accepting funds for the LS1 swap!
Baron Fel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:45 PM   #206
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Waiting until you've actually finished lowering it til I pass judgment.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:17 PM   #207
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
a factory color and OEM-quality body work IS NOT SUFFICIENT ON ZILVIA! DIDN'T YOU KNOW?

go out to your garage and start randomly beating on it with a hammer, and zip tie the bumpers on
cover it in retarded stickers that mean nothing
drop it down so the frame is sitting on the ground and you can't drive it

then it'll be cool

oh, and buy a bunch of allover print t shirts and flat billed hats at like three times retail price. then you'll be cool too
Old 10-29-2008, 11:17 PM   #208
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
yeah needs contrast . but it looks tight

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:26 PM   #209
TheWayItGoes909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
TheWayItGoes909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
yes its missing the color black and a agressive hood maybe better matched wheels
TheWayItGoes909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:32 PM   #210
BustedS13
Post Whore!

i mean seriously, your car totally sucks. why aren't the wheels chewing away at the wheel wells? you should be afraid to make a turn

I AGREE WITH ABOVE POSTER. WHY IS UR HOOD NOT MOAR AGGRESSIVE? ALSO YOUR CARS EYES ARE NOT ANGRY ENOUGH