Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:25 PM   #181
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Karl is driving.....He said he was gonna try to make it to the BBQ =)
No its not gonna be top drift....thats this weekend
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 12:26 PM   #182
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by koifish View Post
hey is htm gonna be top drift battle?? i heard theres a topd drift soon dont know what date?
2/24

I agree its mandatory for Karl to drive

Mark hit me up when you have a chance.

Last edited by CityTireOnline.com; 02-18-2008 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: Add on
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #183
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
k...will do...ill call ya durring my next break
Old 02-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #184
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Thanks guys for not leaving a mess and respecting our staff. Congrats to the TWO or TWO and 1/2 WINNERS for this event. Enjoy my seat time
Old 02-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #185
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
it was nice meeting some of you guys last night. great to match faces to screen names and their cars. hope you guys got your money on the black r/t on march 3rd.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:50 PM   #186
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
it was nice meeting some of you guys last night. great to match faces to screen names and their cars. hope you guys got your money on the black r/t on march 3rd.
i cant wait to see that truck at HTM !!

Who wants to race that truck for money?
PM me about side bets
Old 02-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #187
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
i cant wait to see that truck at HTM !!

Who wants to race that truck for money?
PM me about side bets
I'm up for it, lol! I don't have a SA approved helmet though, only SM
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:48 PM   #188
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
congrats to the winners last night!!!! keep it sidewayzzzzz~~

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:18 PM   #189
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post

oh man holy shiet an r/t drifting? wtf NICE cannot wait to see this...
Old 02-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #190
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
hey john are you and ur crew gonna be there for at least HTM slangin' tires? if so, i won't have to find more rims to pre-mount tires on ... i can just take a pair and some cash...
Old 02-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #191
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
hey john are you and ur crew gonna be there for at least HTM slangin' tires? if so, i won't have to find more rims to pre-mount tires on ... i can just take a pair and some cash...
No, sorry Chuck I wish I could. That's kind of the reason I want to go up. To see if it is going to make sense for us to be out there for future events as well as get to know some of the guys that attend. In any case, I'll pack some stickers or something.
If you want, drop off some wheels at the shop and I will take em up to you around noon, if that's not too late.
If anyone needs that service let me know. Give me or Brian a call at 888-977-TIRE.

Also if anyone wants any City Tire stickers hit me up.

-John
Old 02-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #192
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
got mine from mark^^^
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:53 PM   #193
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
got mine from mark^^^
Haha nice, let me know if you need more.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:23 PM   #194
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Hey John. Don't you have a car to drift???

When are you guys gonna get a shop car running. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:42 PM   #195
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Hey John. Don't you have a car to drift???

When are you guys gonna get a shop car running. lol.
The Z is getting a new clutch, but Brian is not drifting anymore. The AE86 is far from ready, and I'm not sure if I ever have the time to drive.
Karl can you sell me some time please?
Old 02-18-2008, 07:05 PM   #196
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
I'm up for it, lol! I don't have a SA approved helmet though, only SM
gotta put my game face on

DTC 360RT Review
Old 02-18-2008, 11:32 PM   #197
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

ive got something you could put on your game face.......lol
gross
Old 02-18-2008, 11:42 PM   #198
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
gross
nice........we'll see. Worse comes to worse....

DTC 360RT Review

Last edited by dtc 360RT; 02-18-2008 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: its all in fun.....competitive fun!
Old 02-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #199
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
gross
Nice, nasty drifters
Old 02-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #200
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

haha....yea you guys are gross!
Old 02-19-2008, 12:32 AM   #201
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTireOnline.com View Post
No, sorry Chuck I wish I could. That's kind of the reason I want to go up. To see if it is going to make sense for us to be out there for future events as well as get to know some of the guys that attend. In any case, I'll pack some stickers or something.
If you want, drop off some wheels at the shop and I will take em up to you around noon, if that's not too late.
If anyone needs that service let me know. Give me or Brian a call at 888-977-TIRE.
Also if anyone wants any City Tire stickers hit me up.

-John
dang, i was hoping you guys would be there. 626 lets make this one big so we can get more and more pple comin out in the future = City Tire at the scene!!!!!

John thanks for the offer, if i score some extra rims, i may just have to use that service!!! (happen to have any 4 lugger 17's...preferably fn's?) either way, ill be swingin by to pick up tires sometime next week.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:34 AM   #202
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

So you wanna score ehhhh......
Ill meet ya at city tire
Old 02-19-2008, 05:00 PM   #203
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Ill meet ya at city tire
sounds good marky poo
Old 02-19-2008, 10:05 PM   #204
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Sent my payment to [email protected] for the balcony. name is Ronald. let me know if the payment went through. i've never used paypal before. hahah see everyone there!!

Last edited by E2EKIELR34; 02-19-2008 at 10:53 PM..
E2EKIELR34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:23 PM   #205
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i wanna see that truck drift!! lol

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:23 PM   #206
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
id like to drive saturday, as would my friend
is there still space?
usually prefer HTM but he cant explode his car before the FD season!

lmk
thanks!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:31 PM   #207
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
is there still space?

lmk
thanks!

we should still have space...last i heard we still need to fill a bunch of spots. Go ahead and send him your payment, im sure he'll love to have ya there.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:36 PM   #208
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Damn son. I would paypal the monies, but my mom got a new credit card since her old one got jacked. I might have to come down to the meet on Friday...
Old 02-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #209
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ill do after this weekdn
gotta make sure car survives!
haha
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #210
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
is there still space?

lmk
thanks!
plenty of space!!! sign up