Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 11:29 PM   #181
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
See how long you can feed this guy after he shows you pix.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2007, 11:36 PM   #182
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
^ haha, so true back in high school a guy looked and the speedo in my fc and then the one in his mercury sable (iirc) and was like, "man, i thought u had a sports car. my car can go faster than urs." i was just like, good luck getting to that speed
Thats funny, I knew a FC owner in high school that sold his car because the speedo only went to 85 or 90.(sorry not sure how high the speedo goes)
Old 11-24-2007, 11:40 PM   #183
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
I sent him this as well.

Sorry to message you late at night. I just heard back from our main sponsor. He really liked the contract. He was also impressed with your style from your myspace page that I showed him. I am sending you this message to let you know that our main sponsor likes your style and thinks it will go well in the 2008 season. Please do not mention this when we meet in person, or when we meet with the sponsor. Again I must say please dont act like a hot shot during the meeting. If we are to receive the funding for the 08 season just be professional.

Thanks again.

Luke
www.sdp-online.com
Why not ask him to make his myspace public so the other guys from the "main sponsor" can see it? Saves the rest of us the trouble of adding him as a friend
Old 11-24-2007, 11:46 PM   #184
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
this is the funniest thread i ever read lmao. who would of thought, one rice-o-ronni kid could bring together a whole car forum? to me, this kid is getting what he deserves, in full! im very interested on how this gets resolved lol. +1 for the guy who started this thread. to add i love hondas, especially the ek9 hatchback, but im dedicated to the maker of the almighty GT-R. NISSAN FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2007, 12:09 AM   #185
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Yup. This thread kicks.

Just like my avatar

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 11-25-2007, 12:39 AM   #186
hatchbaak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
hatchbaak is making a name for him/her selfhatchbaak is making a name for him/her selfhatchbaak is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
you realize that you spent the same amount of time logging in, finding this thread, and typing that reply that it took for luke to fuck with that 'tard.

if it actually took any amount of time, yeah, it'd be a waste, but the result to effort ratio on this is potentially way too high to ignore.

count me in for the FUN TRAIN
WOOO WOOO
This is true.

Quote:
That sucks. Good thing i just posi repped you and put you in the green.
Thanks.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:05 AM   #187
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchbaak View Post
This is true.

Thanks.
I know how you feel, I hooked you up.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:31 AM   #188
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thHorse View Post
Thats funny, I knew a FC owner in high school that sold his car because the speedo only went to 85 or 90.(sorry not sure how high the speedo goes)
thats funny but the fc speedo goes way higher than that. fb maybe?
Old 11-25-2007, 01:32 AM   #189
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Luke, if you pull this off I will pay you to run a "blue808 pwned joogroup" on my rear quarter panel.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:45 AM   #190
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
as will i, or at least in my sig
Old 11-25-2007, 01:51 AM   #191
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'd rock that sticker
Hell, I'd rock a windshield banner with that on it.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:10 AM   #192
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
^ lol that would be hilarious. ppl would be like wtf is that sticker? all u have to say is he totaling pwnt a ricer on t3h interwebz, hes kind of a big thing
Old 11-25-2007, 02:20 AM   #193
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

SR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SR_Elliott24
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSil80 View Post
Wow this kid...
His ignorance.
His blind hatred for good line of cars.
HiS AbILiTy tO TyPe LyKe dIs, which really erks me.

I'm speechless....

What is this scene coming to?
Didn't you know ThIz Iz HoW GaNgStErZ tYpE. He thinks he is a "GaNgStEr". Oops sorry forget its pronounced "GaNgStA".

What an idiot.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:20 AM   #194
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This thread is totally epic.

I'll pretend to be the magazine guy...just tell the kid that a pro opening up a MAJOR import tuning magazine wants to talk to him about a cover car for the first or second issue, and that I think his car has the potential.

Then i'll tell him things I say will make him fit the "image" and make him do it and take pics
Old 11-25-2007, 03:17 AM   #195
Advan
Zilvia Member

Advan is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Advan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
This thread is totally epic.

I'll pretend to be the magazine guy...just tell the kid that a pro opening up a MAJOR import tuning magazine wants to talk to him about a cover car for the first or second issue, and that I think his car has the potential.

Then i'll tell him things I say will make him fit the "image" and make him do it and take pics
All we will need is for some one who's willing to go to him and take pictures of his car, to really make it all believable. We will need a name for this magazine. Then with an actual picture, quickly come up with the cover template along with his actual page, and send them to him via interweb. What would be a good name for it, though?
Old 11-25-2007, 04:07 AM   #196
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
^ lol that would be hilarious. ppl would be like wtf is that sticker? all u have to say is he totaling pwnt a ricer on t3h interwebz, hes kind of a big thing
I think you are right now that I think of it. I know he tried to turn his Dodge Clot into a Civic with honda badges and everything

To get back on topic, there no need to try and set up a photo shoot are anything like that. He might be dumb, but I think that would be pushing for to much luck and ruin the greatest pwnage thread of all time
Old 11-25-2007, 04:49 AM   #197
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
i finally read what youre doing and it is just fantastic, i wanna drive around town tomorrow and find his personal "photo shoot" and stop and ask him why hes taking pictures of a car with homemade decals on it, and when he says hes sponsored ill be like "woah no way dude hook me up, your my hero"
Old 11-25-2007, 05:16 AM   #198
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt99ol View Post
i finally read what youre doing and it is just fantastic, i wanna drive around town tomorrow and find his personal "photo shoot" and stop and ask him why hes taking pictures of a car with homemade decals on it, and when he says hes sponsored ill be like "woah no way dude hook me up, your my hero"
Add him on myspace and be like "yeah bro I heard a lot about you and how you're getting sponsored"
Old 11-25-2007, 05:46 AM   #199
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
im all out of LOL
Old 11-25-2007, 06:06 AM   #200
Advan
Zilvia Member

Advan is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Advan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thHorse View Post
I think you are right now that I think of it. I know he tried to turn his Dodge Clot into a Civic with honda badges and everything

To get back on topic, there no need to try and set up a photo shoot are anything like that. He might be dumb, but I think that would be pushing for to much luck and ruin the greatest pwnage thread of all time
Hah, yea you do have a point.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:13 AM   #201
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
i say stop trying to add to it and just let the sponcor one take its course for some serious ownage!
Old 11-25-2007, 08:35 AM   #202
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
bump!!!!!!!!! for awsome thread

Last edited by sileightyfreak; 11-25-2007 at 09:29 AM..
Old 11-25-2007, 08:44 AM   #203
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

kid deserves wats coming to him!! shameless bump to the top!

Last edited by sileightyfreak; 11-25-2007 at 09:42 AM..
Old 11-25-2007, 10:37 AM   #204
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
god...i cant wait to see what happens
Old 11-25-2007, 10:45 AM   #205
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Yup. This thread kicks.

Just like my avatar
Bahaha, +rep to the max for you and Luke
Old 11-25-2007, 11:17 AM   #206
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Show me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlier in the thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
someone please point him to this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaa View Post
done
sucks

mslength
Old 11-25-2007, 11:22 AM   #207
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Fuck.

Well, hopefully he lives up to his stupidity and doesn't put two and two together.

And it wouldn't really surprise me if he can't read; judging by the way he types (and probably speaks), he won't be able to comprehend what is going on in this thread.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:36 AM   #208
fladrifter

fladrifter is on the path to ruinfladrifter is on the path to ruin
just sent this tool a friend req on myspace i am gonna leave some PimPed MAd TytE comments on his pics lol

Last edited by fladrifter; 11-25-2007 at 03:02 PM..
Old 11-25-2007, 11:45 AM   #209
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Well lets hope if he does see this thread its after he made all those stickers, did a photo shoot and sent them to us.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:07 PM   #210
Jaketenpointo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Jaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Thats what I'm hoping for. You know those photos will float around the internet for years....it'll be legendary. He'll have to sell his car
Closed Thread