Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 01:54 AM   #181
projectb13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
this is a dumb ? but is the 27inchs from the inner flare edges
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2007, 01:59 AM   #182
projectb13
Zilvia Member

projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
the 26-27inches are from the inner flare
Old 11-06-2007, 02:05 AM   #183
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
wow
not at all what i thought theyd be
thanks man...
Old 11-06-2007, 02:23 AM   #184
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
yes, from the inner portion of the flares..

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/michaelquinnapelagio/junk%20for%20sale/IMG_2678.jpg

this pic shows the flares from a top view, just in case the other post didnt go well for some odd reason
Old 11-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #185
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
hello i still have nothing, not even a tracking NUMBER, I WANT A REFUND TONIGHT

Last edited by drftwerks; 11-10-2007 at 12:51 AM..
Old 11-09-2007, 08:41 PM   #186
Xmax
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Xmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
+1 on that........
Old 11-10-2007, 02:33 AM   #187
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
dftwerks / xmax = not a problem. I totally got caught up in school, not an excuse, just did. Anyways, not a problem... wednesday, since I have to transfer funds from my cc to my paypal account.

---
next gb will be a bit more organized, didnt realize how hard it was to make a custom box for 4 flares, haha. Anyways, thanks for the patience, and the chance to get you these flares. GB2 on flares will be a bit more organized of course since I decided to hire someone. I cannot do it all myself anymore...
Old 11-10-2007, 05:29 AM   #188
Adam240
Leaky Injector

Adam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of light
So do these plan on being shipped out in the VERY very near future?
Old 11-10-2007, 06:42 AM   #189
LeonL
Zilvia Member

LeonL is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts View Post
dftwerks / xmax = not a problem. I totally got caught up in school, not an excuse, just did. Anyways, not a problem... wednesday, since I have to transfer funds from my cc to my paypal account.

---
next gb will be a bit more organized, didnt realize how hard it was to make a custom box for 4 flares, haha. Anyways, thanks for the patience, and the chance to get you these flares. GB2 on flares will be a bit more organized of course since I decided to hire someone. I cannot do it all myself anymore...
Please do. You will have more buyers for sure. Good product + Good Service = Good Business

Good Luck, still waiting ont he next group buy.

LL
Old 11-10-2007, 11:24 AM   #190
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
ok so i will EXPECT A FULL REFUND ON WED FOR SURE
Old 11-10-2007, 11:48 AM   #191
widegts

adam - yes sir, this week... feel free to call me if you need to. If not, I will call u this week when I send it.

leonl - thank you, that is true... i also believe that God knows, so I just trust on my, ''do onto others as you would want done onto you'' type of motto... I know things happen for a reason. Yes the next GB will be perfect.

drftwerks - no problem, you will GET THE FULL REFUND ON WEDNESDAY
Old 11-13-2007, 11:25 AM   #192
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

cool thanks

maybe ill get on the next one, we'll see
Old 11-13-2007, 12:44 PM   #193
widegts

no problem drftwerks, we are good for tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:09 PM   #194
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

were you able to send refund yet?

thanks
Bryon
Old 11-14-2007, 11:57 PM   #195
widegts

drftwerks - sending overnight fedex to your address, transfering funds to paypal from my citi card is takn longer then i want. So ill send u a company check first thing in the morning to your address, that u can deposit automatically when u get it
Old 11-19-2007, 07:14 PM   #196
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

YAY YAY YAY

still have no refund mike, whats goin on?

Bryon
Old 11-19-2007, 11:06 PM   #197
widegts

drftwerks - right now, sending via paypal. WAS going to send w/ my business checks like the others, but I finally got some cash into the account from another sale. SO sending right now, ill pm here when sent...
Old 11-20-2007, 01:35 AM   #198
widegts

drftwerks - done, and done.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:01 AM   #199
projectb13
Zilvia Member

still interested in flares just waiting for cash,by the way is it possible to get them perfectly mated to my b13
Old 11-23-2007, 02:43 AM   #200
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
they are UNIVERSAL
you maek them fit

fuck
Old 11-23-2007, 11:20 AM   #201
projectb13
Zilvia Member

i ment in his shop
Old 11-23-2007, 11:36 AM   #202
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
just found this post....

When do you think you'll be doing onather group buy? I may be interested in a few sets, if its soon!

Pm me

Thanks,
Brian
Old 11-24-2007, 09:10 PM   #203
rsdeo

rsdeo is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm interested too.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:31 AM   #204
widegts

thanks, for the inquires.. i am not so busy anymore, kinda got crazy, as my rep went up, so did inquiries... pms.. phone calls, and so forth.

--

CURRENTLY ORDERED FLARES WILL BE COMPLETED THIS WEEK, since I have some help this week to finish these sales.

--

POTENTIAL orders, hold tight, sorry will not sell right now, til the past orders are completed...

--

IF YOUR REALLY REALLY needing it, call me, til then, I WILL post here on the thread, when It is a greeeen light to order and pay...
Old 11-25-2007, 01:15 PM   #205
Adam240
Leaky Injector

Adam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of light
so when can we expect to even get some kind of proof of progress? We have been waiting a long.. long time and promised tracking numbers on the shipping for months now.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:16 PM   #206
widegts

adam240 - for all due respect, i have been keeping updates here on the forum. If you have read the previous posts by me, I have been keeping updates. I am not hard to get a hold of, and so forth. If you would like a refund, that is not a problem with me either.

I am not here to take anyones money, i kept everyone in the loop of what is going on, and so forth.

I EVEN put up posts that I AM NOT, taking orders for these flares, til these are out.

I EVEN posted up ... everything about everything. I even posted things I shouldnt, like detailed reasons why things took a bit longer then expected and how it has been fixed for the next GB on these flares.

I KEEP the zilvia family a bit to informed, but I see it as, I WOULD want to be informed. So before you even say, ''expect to even get some kind of proof of progress'', read the posts, threads, and so forth i HAVE on any of the things I SELL.

BECAUSE I KNOW, I keep everyone informed to the best of my ability, and just some, are to lazy to call me. I even posted for people to call me, or pm me to call them...

BUT YA.... no offense....
Old 11-25-2007, 08:01 PM   #207
Adam240
Leaky Injector

ok maybe i worded that wrong. But for the people that do not know you, and call you to get a full Vmailbox all we have to go by is your updates. I would say alot of us have been very patient,
Old 11-26-2007, 12:17 AM   #208
widegts

adam240 - understandable on the voicemail being full sometimes, I was just merely stating its not that hard to get a hold of me. Unless you call from a private number haha. Anyways, youll get a pm or phone call from me tomorrow - tuesday
Old 12-03-2007, 07:19 AM   #209
Xmax
Leaky Injector

Xmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Updates?....
Old 12-03-2007, 12:57 PM   #210
widegts

adam - I will be sening you the tracking number for the flares later today when i get it from fedex.

xmax - I will be getting another set on wednesday from my distributor.
Closed Thread