Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-14-2007, 12:18 PM   #181
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
My mom always wants me to go to Marshall's with her. Is it just me or does it actually look like somebody robbed a goodwill store and put expensive price tags on all the stuff there?
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2007, 01:42 PM   #182
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
> 2 pairs of shoes = too much of a woman to be a man

sorry, but some of you guys are boarderline gay
What's wrong with having a sense of style? Trying to look nice? Having 3 or more pairs of shoes?

Also, it's spelled borderline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
My mom always wants me to go to Marshall's with her. Is it just me or does it actually look like somebody robbed a goodwill store and put expensive price tags on all the stuff there?
Marshall's has some good stuff sometimes, like cheap designer jeans.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:43 PM   #183
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
i guess some people cant afford to have more than 2 pairs of shoes at once. Plus its better to wear lots of different shoes, it gives the shoe time to air out and not get so super dirty and stinky.
djkowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:45 PM   #184
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:

we like to stay fresh homie.

here's my dunks/sb's. not really a collector or anything just wear what i like.

not my pic but i have these also.

only wear em when i go out.

when i work etc...im wearing slip ons from walmart. chyea..6$ homie.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #185
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
^I have the same Brown and Blackpacks.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:54 PM   #186
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

chicks like to talk about clothes and hair a lot more than they like to talk about cars

trust me
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #187
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

If only you knew.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:11 PM   #188
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Mmmm...Havok.

Mmmm...Vibralux.

Mmmm...Sifika.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:16 AM   #189
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute

this thing is so gay, i want it bad
Old 05-15-2007, 12:24 AM   #190
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
real deers I hear.

i want a sweater that has fur all over it, and a couple animals sewn on it, still alive.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:35 AM   #191
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
chicks like to talk about clothes and hair a lot more than they like to talk about cars

trust me
I heard that, girlies flirt with me and say I like your SHIRT.

Girls never tell me they like my wheels. They do say I like your "tires", but that's because they are looking at the wheels. (Most girls don't know shit about cars, so wheels/tires are the same shit.) At least that's my own experience.

Don't fucking try to moderate me.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:20 AM   #192
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
That's because saying "I like your wheels on my bedroom floor" would make no sense.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:25 AM   #193
chmercer
BANNED

also 'hey baby, im famous on zilvia' dosent work as well as you would think.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:58 AM   #194
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^LOL

vryfnyshrtmsge
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:06 AM   #195
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:

i don't collect shoes. i rotate three pairs of shoes at once. they wear out slower, so i get to enjoy a good looking shoe i won't get to buy again for a longer time. i guess i'm full blown queer.

...p.s.

Last edited by BustedS13; 05-15-2007 at 03:13 AM..
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:04 AM   #196
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Found some band shirts I want...

Old 05-15-2007, 11:55 AM   #197
ls180sx
Leaky Injector

ls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enough
[img][/img]
ls180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:02 PM   #198
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
[QUOTE=DUFFM4N;1325111]

Johnny Cupcakes

damn the designer of that stuff goes to my school.. i think hes from massacusetts or something.. crazy that his stuffs getting out there
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:21 PM   #199
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
Wearing mine today but with white laces.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #200
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
yeah he's from Boston...some ppl out here havnt been on top of his line, but ive been following it for quite some time now, infact im waiting to order the new stuff that released at the store over the weekend

SBs this month:
blue tokyo taxi cabs (for my girl)
Brian Andersons
C&K Soundwave

lookin for some blue tokyo taxi cabs for myself 9.5 or 10

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:39 PM   #201
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
damn the designer of that stuff goes to my school.. i think hes from massacusetts or something.. crazy that his stuffs getting out there
All his stuff can be found at MetroPark.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:43 PM   #202
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
^^it says on the website that Metro Park carries his line, but they NEVER have any of his stuff there when i go there

rockin my white melvins for the first time today

*edit* wanna sell me those Cascade Hemps? :]

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-15-2007, 02:45 PM   #203
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

The one in Cerritos Mall has alot of his line. I don't really buy shirts anymore though.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:53 PM   #204
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

cerritos....FAR *sad face*

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 05-15-2007, 05:59 PM   #205
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls180sx View Post
[img][/img]

Seventh Dagger?

I'm like 30 minutes from them...they're in bumfuck.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:02 AM   #206
BobbyDigi
Zilvia Member

BobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
whats wrong with fitted jeans? i dont mean girl-tight jeans like emo's but like just fitted cause thats how i like my jeans.

i stick with levis. 40% off for life!
i was referring to slip ons
BobbyDigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:54 AM   #207
S14TEVE
Zilvia Member

S14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to S14TEVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i don't collect shoes. i rotate three pairs of shoes at once. they wear out slower, so i get to enjoy a good looking shoe i won't get to buy again for a longer time. i guess i'm full blown queer.

...p.s.
what a baller!
Old 05-16-2007, 08:58 AM   #208
S14TEVE
Zilvia Member

S14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the rough
[QUOTE=ranger240;1376510]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post

Johnny Cupcakes

Johnny cupcakes is the keyboardist from the 'hardcore' band On Broken Wings.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:59 AM   #209
S14TEVE
Zilvia Member

Old 05-16-2007, 01:12 PM   #210
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Asian... LOL

Shoe circles are fun.. haha
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote