Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #181
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Afriad of the truth much? Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned those two teams as there are others, but it's the truth, sorry if it hurts.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #182
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Out of curiousity, has anyone seen what's under Diago's car, like suspension wise? I'm really curious how he's able to put down the power like he does.

Somewhat relevant to the discussion above, Judging in FD sucks, especially in Tandem. It's gotten to the point where I really don't care who wins anymore, I just like watching the qualifying runs for rad entries and stuff.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #183
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ch1873857
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Afriad of the truth much? Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned those two teams as there are others, but it's the truth, sorry if it hurts.
i was agreeing with you??? wtf you talking about. you know what? nvm. im not dealing with this today.
ch1873857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #184
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1873857 View Post
i was agreeing with you??? wtf you talking about. you know what? nvm. im not dealing with this today.
Sorry, I took the facepalm the wrong way, I assumed you meant that I was stupid for saying that.

My bad.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #185
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
I was there in person and watched the drift stream footage. You are wrong
clearly....you are ignant

Quote:
THIS
any of you guys actually drive...any of you compete....bueller?

Just cause you were there..doesn't mean you have the best view...the judges have the best view.

probably also didn't know that judges when watching tapes, watch for drivers hands on the wheel, weight shifting, actual racing line, and OVERALL IMPACT of the show.

last year...it was noticeable about the whole sponsors thing....this year..a little less.

Remember this...lead car has to basically mimic their qualifying run, or major points docked.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #186
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
Out of curiousity, has anyone seen what's under Diago's car, like suspension wise? I'm really curious how he's able to put down the power like he does.

Somewhat relevant to the discussion above, Judging in FD sucks, especially in Tandem. It's gotten to the point where I really don't care who wins anymore, I just like watching the qualifying runs for rad entries and stuff.
I can ask. what do you want to know specifically. what suspension he has? I'm sure Brian won't release the actual specs of the build....but I can find out everything in regards to it....

but just so you know....when he was leaving long beach, he never caught traction....it was always spinning from off the line almost until he initiated. Thats why he runs a huge wing...it helps a ton believe it or not. Also, the Achilies tires he's running, look like R comps. They aren't the normal performance stuff you usually see from this tire company. They are pretty gummy.

power wise...they still don't know. Dyno actually broke when it was getting to 800whp. lol. So they are guessing above 1g. ;D
Old 05-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #187
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post

any of you guys actually drive...any of you compete....bueller?
at least you ask before getting retarded but answers yes.. so then OK maybe its a coincedence. Or Ill keep my opinion to myself because you know everything.. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. Your starting to look pretty immature though. like the pretty girl in school that knew EVERYTHING.

But seriously we get that you are Mr. Formula D. But I'm really tired of reading about how much you know and how many people you are IN with in Formula D. YOUR COOL.. OK?
Old 05-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #188
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
but just so you know....when he was leaving long beach, he never caught traction....it was always spinning from off the line almost until he initiated. Thats why he runs a huge wing...it helps a ton believe it or not. Also, the Achilies tires he's running, look like R comps. They aren't the normal performance stuff you usually see from this tire company. They are pretty gummy.
Achilles Radial 2012 ( Daigo Saito & Robbie Nishida ) - YouTube

so were are not taking Jesus' word. This video explains which tires Diago and Robbie Nishida run. Pretty sure they aren't lying..
Old 05-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #189
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
at least you ask before getting retarded but answers yes.. so then OK maybe its a coincedence. Or Ill keep my opinion to myself because you know everything.. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. Your starting to look pretty immature though. like the pretty girl in school that knew EVERYTHING.

But seriously we get that you are Mr. Formula D. But I'm really tired of reading about how much you know and how many people you are IN with in Formula D. YOUR COOL.. OK?
I'm not "mr formula D...and i'm not "in with the cool kids". I've driven with these guys forever. they are buddies of mine. I don't need to brag....that's like bragging about your gf....it's just your gf.

Quote:
Achilles Radial 2012 ( Daigo Saito & Robbie Nishida ) - YouTube

so were are not taking Jesus' word. This video explains which tires Diago and Robbie Nishida run. Pretty sure they aren't lying..
He was going to run the at2 this season..but didn't like it. went back to the 123S. I didn't watch any videos...that's from the horses mouth...well the english speaking one.

I don't speak from some high horse....i don't know any "insider information"....I just tell it how it is. I have buddies on a lot of race teams, and I talk to them about upcoming events just like any buddy would to his buddy. Just because you guys aren't close with them doesn't make me right or wrong. I watch, and critique just like you....difference is, when I ask these dudes "yo...why are you guys running it this way..." they say "it's what the judges are looking for"....

nothing special man. I aslo frequent the motorsports section and give advice to the newbs....i just tell it how it is....call the BS when I see it. I see a lot of childish fanboy BS in this thread...walker this....daigo that. Dudes have shitty runs with major faults. Are the judges bias...yeah sure..they can be...some of the drivers are their buds. I used to hate watching forsberg run...cause tony always gave him love....did I complain. Yeah...called BS a bunch of times. Are they cool dudes...yeah Chris is one of the coolest dudes you'd ever meet.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #190
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I miss the days when Formula D had some leniency to it, and just because the AE86 didn't make as much smoke or angle as the GTO, didn't mean it was automatically out.

I'm not a big fan of the "Haha I tricked you" style that Saito uses, I think it's kind of cheap. I think you should be going as hard as you can every time, regardless.

I think both the passing and the dirt drop rules are both really stupid.

I hear the judges saying "off line" a lot on the livestream, and I think that they always blow that way out of proportion. I love it when the drivers hit the clips, but there are certain places of the track where it's sweet to see them come out wide.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #191
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I'm not "mr formula D...and i'm not "in with the cool kids". I've driven with these guys forever. they are buddies of mine. I don't need to brag....that's like bragging about your gf....it's just your gf.

He was going to run the at2 this season..but didn't like it. went back to the 123S. I didn't watch any videos...that's from the horses mouth...well the english speaking one.

I don't speak from some high horse....i don't know any "insider information"....I just tell it how it is. I have buddies on a lot of race teams, and I talk to them about upcoming events just like any buddy would to his buddy. Just because you guys aren't close with them doesn't make me right or wrong. I watch, and critique just like you....difference is, when I ask these dudes "yo...why are you guys running it this way..." they say "it's what the judges are looking for"....

nothing special man. I aslo frequent the motorsports section and give advice to the newbs....i just tell it how it is....call the BS when I see it. I see a lot of childish fanboy BS in this thread...walker this....daigo that. Dudes have shitty runs with major faults. Are the judges bias...yeah sure..they can be...some of the drivers are their buds. I used to hate watching forsberg run...cause tony always gave him love....did I complain. Yeah...called BS a bunch of times. Are they cool dudes...yeah Chris is one of the coolest dudes you'd ever meet.
its all about preception. and im letting you know how you sound. plain and simple. i can understand where your coming from though. not sure if the pro-am comp was on live stream but i knew half of those guys esp the sikky drivers. but i never speak for them like they are my bros. they made it all the way from MD to atlanta and qualified first and second and i just let them do their thing. i wasnt up in there shit like we were boys. i fucking hate that. when/if i get to that point i dont want a bunch of people hanging off my nuts.

also.. are the 123S an R compound. i didnt think they were. i was only aware of achilles producing 1 DOT R compound which is basically a slick..
Old 05-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #192
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
its all about preception. and im letting you know how you sound. plain and simple. i can understand where your coming from though. not sure if the pro-am comp was on live stream but i knew half of those guys esp the sikky drivers. but i never speak for them like they are my bros. they made it all the way from MD to atlanta and qualified first and second and i just let them do their thing. i wasnt up in there shit like we were boys. i fucking hate that. when/if i get to that point i dont want a bunch of people hanging off my nuts.

also.. are the 123S an R compound. i didnt think they were. i was only aware of achilles producing 1 DOT R compound which is basically a slick..

Dude...if you ever met me, you'd understand...i just come off like an asshole. I don't bs....it's a waste of fucking time. Kinda like om1kron...Wayne's an asshole for sure...cool fucking dude in person. Fucking hilarious.

I don't know much about Achilles...shit I only thought they sold street tires until I saw them in Daigo's booth at Long Beach. I ask a lot of questions...those answers are from what I hear. But if you ever get to see the 123s....touch them...they are sticky like nitto nt01's, not like star specs, or KDW's.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:46 PM   #193
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

hey im not being serious. im sure we get along haha. it was just getting a little intense and had to give you shit haha. i dont take ANYTHING on here serious. not worth it.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #194
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
clearly....you are ignant
Watch the JTP vs Tuerck runs again. Just because Jarod said he dropped a tire doesn't mean it happened. Ryan kicked up dirt that was on the rumble strips. He had more angle than Justin and followed closer for the first section of the track. I'll give you Aasbo over Daigo because he nicked the cone out of the way entering the P. I still think it should have been OMT because Daigo followed closer for the first section untill the horseshoe exit and had an exciting lead run sans the cone hit.

Ignorant I am not.
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #195
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
Watch the JTP vs Tuerck runs again. Just because Jarod said he dropped a tire doesn't mean it happened. Ryan kicked up dirt that was on the rumble strips. He had more angle than Justin and followed closer for the first section of the track. I'll give you Aasbo over Daigo because he nicked the cone out of the way entering the P. I still think it should have been OMT because Daigo followed closer for the first section untill the horseshoe exit and had an exciting lead run sans the cone hit.

Ignorant I am not.

I guess i'm the ignant one. after super close review (pausing over and over. hahaha)....he ran a sick fucking line. he did pick up some dirt...but half his rubber was still on the track...i call that gangster like joon maeng in fl last year for qualifying.

After seeing that...i'd give it to tuerck...even if his line coming out of the horseshoe was off. He did have a better follow run than JTP.

at first glance...it does for sure look like a dirt drop though....mah baaaaad. lol
Old 05-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #196
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3WAz8_wqI
Old 05-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #197
Biggamehit
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Biggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Biggamehit Send a message via MSN to Biggamehit Send a message via Yahoo to Biggamehit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I'm not a big fan of the "Haha I tricked you" style that Saito uses, I think it's kind of cheap. I think you should be going as hard as you can every time, regardless.
So...... you are not a fan of intelligent calculated driving? I guess indy and nascar etc dudes just go out and mash the gas ehhhhh. That’s the separation man between winners and everyone else in al facets of sports/motorsports. I has learned this quickly since competing in Japan.

Facebook: Pink Ranger Drift
Biggamehit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #198
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
sick angle.... JR was just too agressive.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #199
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Daigo opened up a gap a few times there, even if VGJ hadn't ran a different line and there hadn't been contact I'd still give the win to Diago. I was right there inside the concrete barrier at the bottom of the first turn, talk about a front row seat.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:36 PM   #200
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

all the business was in the keyhole though i wasright under the judges. that was intense .. not to mention the Friday night tandem practice after they qualified. it wasn't on the live stream and went til midnight. i don't know if any of you guys saw that shit but they ran ten times better during that practice than the event. well most... i couldn't believe it. everyone was laying down ridiculous runs!
Old 05-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #201
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Daigo played JR like a fiddle.
Although, JR did an amazing job rollin with it till the end.
Diago gave full throttle, then drug ebrake, then throttle, then ebrake.
trying to trick JR and and cause him to loose drift or back off and get left behind.
Watch the wheels lock over and over, a less HP car would have been left in the dust on that trick.
So he just took it all the way wide at the end, and that worked for him.

Great following JR!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:46 AM   #202
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
i just wanna see him roast 4th gear at irwindale. you guys argue too much
he's second in points right now.
not bad for his first time on these tracks and against these guys
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #203
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I just saw this thread now. I lol'd a bit. Castro's been layin' down the knowledge, I dig it.

I like how Hammy is "mister Formula D", and Team NFS is suddenly a 'big name team' this year... you know Team Need For Speed doesn't even exist anymore? No tent, no DJ Miki Taka, no "Formula D presented by NFS".

Anyway, I'm usually rooting for people going against Daigo, but I really like the fact that he's shaken things up and gotten a lot of people interested in FD again. All the drivers I've talked to about him say he's damned good, that's high praise coming from most of these guys.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:08 AM   #204
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

[QUOTE=GSXRJJordan;4698436] you know Team Need For Speed doesn't even exist anymore? No tent, no DJ Miki Taka, no "Formula D presented by NFS".
QUOTE]
Nice observation, I hadn't even noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
All the drivers I've talked to about him say he's damned good, that's high praise coming from most of these guys.
This just made me realize something, thru practice Thursday, Friday qualifying, and the main event on Saturday, I don't think I saw Diago spin once. He's so consistent that it's not funny.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:11 AM   #205
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
I can ask. what do you want to know specifically. what suspension he has? I'm sure Brian won't release the actual specs of the build....but I can find out everything in regards to it....

power wise...they still don't know. Dyno actually broke when it was getting to 800whp. lol. So they are guessing above 1g. ;D
Thanks man.

I'm more or less curious about what it looks like under there. I noticed that they're really quick to show what's under the hood, but almost nothing about the Susp.

I guess I'm curious about the alignment specs as well, or just the ball park of them. Something in my head keeps me from wrapping my brain around putting down 950+ HP on a sub 300-series street tire.

Never really thought much about the spoiler, but you're probably right. I've never seen the car take off from a dig, but it looks like it has a tonne of traction while moving.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:46 AM   #206
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
[QUOTE=onehundredoctane;4698632]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
you know Team Need For Speed doesn't even exist anymore? No tent, no DJ Miki Taka, no "Formula D presented by NFS".
QUOTE]
Nice observation, I hadn't even noticed.

This just made me realize something, thru practice Thursday, Friday qualifying, and the main event on Saturday, I don't think I saw Diago spin once. He's so consistent that it's not funny.
honestly only a few ppl went off, and they were the same ones who keep going off all weekend... only like 3-4 total
Old 05-18-2012, 09:25 AM   #207
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
:eatingpopcorn:
Old 05-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #208
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Thanks man.

I'm more or less curious about what it looks like under there. I noticed that they're really quick to show what's under the hood, but almost nothing about the Susp.

I guess I'm curious about the alignment specs as well, or just the ball park of them. Something in my head keeps me from wrapping my brain around putting down 950+ HP on a sub 300-series street tire.

Never really thought much about the spoiler, but you're probably right. I've never seen the car take off from a dig, but it looks like it has a tonne of traction while moving.

It's a big wang. lol You can see that sweet jungle gym in the back...probably adds a lot more weight where it needs to be...on the rear tires.

I'll see if I can get steve in here.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #209
e2blade
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
e2blade is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to e2blade Send a message via MSN to e2blade Send a message via Yahoo to e2blade
Guys calm down, its just drifting.

e2blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #210
mikerbike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
mikerbike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Something in my head keeps me from wrapping my brain around putting down 950+ HP on a sub 300-series street tire.
'Puuting down XXX+hp" usually means keeping traction, yeah? Didn't you notice all the tire smoke?