Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-18-2004, 05:34 PM   #181
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=67012

GB 200-275. They're Wayson USA hoods, parent copany of Aerogear.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #182
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
sorry if this thread is old but all the pics look like stock s13s with wheels or nothin, and I love my szenki so here it is. needs a lil more.

i know i need the final konnexion rear
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #183
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
you just need to let old threads be. You traveled 4 years back into time bro.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:46 PM   #184
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
God dammit... happens all the time
realized it after I was on the fourth page...
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:53 PM   #185
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Yes I know this is an old thread, but I thought it would be appropriate to post these pics:

Sorry!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #186
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas

and some more of my favorites

Old 09-04-2008, 01:39 AM   #187
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
i want a navan =(
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:58 AM   #188
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
dam it since everyone is ill post before it gets locked

xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:35 AM   #189
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

this car..is in every way perfect.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:44 AM   #190
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

this car..is in every way perfect.
it really was...
you shouldve seen EVERYTHING.
from the interior, engine bay, closeups, anything you can possibly think of...

I hated norm for selling this car.

ryota.... hurry up and get some wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:03 AM   #191
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
haha, every single time i post a pic of my car, thats what everyone says. dont trip im gonna save up and get the BALLER shit
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:26 AM   #192
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
you just need to let old threads be. You traveled 4 years back into time bro.
Meh, I'm ok with letting this particular zombie amble around awhile longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
That car was so cool. Driver was good too. Shame he smacked the wall with it later that day.

Our only Zenki:

One of the best S-chassis I've ever owned. Completely reliable and nice to drive. I like SR20DEs.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:00 AM   #193
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
this thread=old=the older the berry the sweeter the juice.
this was one of my favorite threads back in the day.

i want new wheels *sigh*

Old 09-04-2008, 10:07 AM   #194
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
the gold one reminds me of mine.. i had to zip tie the corner light because my wiring harness plug took a shit.. so yea..
nismo 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:18 AM   #195
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
last shot before the tear down. its a kouki now.

terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:03 PM   #196
sbanzer123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
mine

sbanzer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #197
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
ROB, I can see the ground through your front bumper.

Mine:

sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #198
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ha cool didnt get locked

Mine

oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #199
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Oh snap.

When I decided to build a S14, I was (naturally) torn between the all popular kouki and the stylish, but subdued Zenki.

Then I saw gavster and BH's cars, and knew zenkis could be hot.

C-West front, Vertex sides and rear. Aspec long/burnt tip muffler. Rotas. The car's fully built, minus a cage (and appearance mods), every nut/bolt/arm/etc has been either replaced or reconditioned.
Disclaimer: I've been whoring out these pics for months.

The Z06 is also lowered

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #200
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
When I decided to build a S14, I was (naturally) torn between the all popular kouki and the stylish, but subdued Zenki.
I disliked the look of Zenkis at first but they grew on me.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:43 PM   #201
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
I disliked the look of Zenkis at first but they grew on me.

zenkeys all the way, get that kouki faces outta here
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #202
Zen S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Zen S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old thread deserves some old pics.

Zen S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #203
jussjepbrox
Zilvia Member

jussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enough
when i first got her

after sum love

current

its for sale by the way
jussjepbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:20 AM   #204
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
i sigh every time i see a rear wiper.

so awesome. and so underappreciated. sigh.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #205
mmm858
Zilvia Member

mmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enough
Well since this thread is called Zenki's Unite, I might as well add these...

mmm858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:27 AM   #206
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful cars guys. Some clean styles and beautiful wheel fitment. I've since moved on, but seems like the dream is still alive!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:00 AM   #207
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift into a curb View Post
Beautiful cars guys. Some clean styles and beautiful wheel fitment. I've since moved on, but seems like the dream is still alive!
Haha I remember when you started this thread after we went driving. BTW I ran into Kyle last Tuesday. It was good seeing you at Autobacs that one time too!

Old 09-05-2008, 08:05 AM   #208
rb25powered240sx

rb25powered240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm858 View Post
Well since this thread is called Zenki's Unite, I might as well add these...

what wheels and aero are on the white zenki?
rb25powered240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:14 AM   #209
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

SSR Professor SP-1

Old 09-05-2008, 09:09 AM   #210
redclaw05
Zilvia Member

redclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to redclaw05

my car as of now.....lowered and spoilerless