Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #181
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
T.I.T.S will be insanely SIIIIICK!! all you guys need to know for now , more details this 626 friday night meet i believe...
Old 02-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #182
s13silvia88
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
s13silvia88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Rob has myy paymentt =D
Old 02-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #183
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
TITS is what we don't find at track hahahaha. All balls.....well except for maybe a few.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #184
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
TITS flyer will be up SO soon its ridiculous
Old 02-11-2010, 02:47 AM   #185
BUFFRATS13

Trader Rating: (1)
BUFFRATS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
T.I.T.S.??? Glad to here it's finally gonna happen.... So is it 3 man tandem?

"NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM........GRASSROOTS LOVE"
BUFFRATS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:25 PM   #186
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I say after 1 year it will look like Neikos car used to.
i guess i should consider myself lucky my car is already at that point...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:13 AM   #187
DoriSaruMark
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRob View Post
hi colin. hi mark. do this event.
hola!
no monies for registration...
DoriSaruMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #188
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
show up anyway and give me tips/teach my ass... :-)

Old 02-12-2010, 10:14 AM   #189
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Hi, my name is hamburg...your tip....there are 3 square looking pedals below the steering wheel. Your right foot goes on the one farthest to the right and your left foot goes on farthest to the left. Very important....your right foot...is to stay down....your left foot...is to kick when your foot gets ancy!

done. See you at track. lol
Old 02-12-2010, 10:20 AM   #190
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
Hi, my name is hamburg...your tip....there are 3 square looking pedals below the steering wheel. Your right foot goes on the one farthest to the right and your left foot goes on farthest to the left. Very important....your right foot...is to stay down....your left foot...is to kick when your foot gets ancy!

You forgot to tell him how to turn the big round thing in front of him - lol
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #191
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:

thank you SENSEI!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post

HOW DAMN YOU!?!?!?!?!?! HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 10:26 AM   #192
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post

oh sorry..imagine a hot potatoe.. grab and let go... looks like this lol

YouTube - in car steering wheel drifting

and yes..its me.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #193
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
not going I just decided I need toe rods and an alignment before I got and I get paid on the 22...gay! Next one ill be there!!
Old 02-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #194
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
oh sorry..imagine a hot potatoe.. grab and let go... looks like this lol

YouTube - in car steering wheel drifting

and yes..its me.
LOL fucking awesome!...

Old 02-13-2010, 01:54 AM   #195
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
You should still go devin... chill, bullshit, and other fun ahhaa
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:04 AM   #196
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
You should still go devin... chill, bullshit, and other fun ahhaa
maybe...I'm trying to get some cool parts so I can still remain as low as I am but have the car function correctly cause my car does some funky shit cause its so low...has anyone found out a way or relocation the sway bars higher so I get more ground clearance? I'm hitting on traffic reflectors....wtf?
Old 02-13-2010, 04:40 AM   #197
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
Quote:
LOL fucking awesome!...
duck tape your right foot down to the floor!!!

Petal to the metal!! crutch kick like a madman and show no love! At least thats how I learned how to drive when I was drifting a corolla.
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:52 AM   #198
CrazyRob
Zilvia Member

CrazyRob is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CrazyRob
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
maybe...I'm trying to get some cool parts so I can still remain as low as I am but have the car function correctly cause my car does some funky shit cause its so low...has anyone found out a way or relocation the sway bars higher so I get more ground clearance? I'm hitting on traffic reflectors....wtf?
bro, if thats the case, why dont you take off ur swaybar so your oilpan can hit the reflectors...

Raise Your Vehicle!
CrazyRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:49 AM   #199
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRob View Post
bro, if thats the case, why dont you take off ur swaybar so your oilpan can hit the reflectors...

Raise Your Vehicle!
lmao!!!

Raise your car dooder.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:12 AM   #200
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

poort teddy....devin is taking after you LMAO!!!!!! and devin....just drive the fucking car.

or go to speedy cash....there is no excuse other than mine for not drifting.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #201
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
devin - you are not down to tow my car for 150 bucks

Old 02-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #202
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Imma laugh when you span an oil pan and the oil pick up.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:25 AM   #203
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
devin - you are not down to tow my car for 150 bucks
I guess call me tomorrow or when ever
Old 02-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #204
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
I guess call me tomorrow or when ever
me no have digits...

Old 02-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #205
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Do as this guys does, lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7GmuYbRypg

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #206
CrazyRob
Zilvia Member

CrazyRob is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CrazyRob
so much win

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Do as this guys does, lmao
too much win.
CrazyRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #207
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
That was so funny ahahahaha.

Can't wait for this!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #208
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
pure win sir

Old 02-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #209
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
^ boys will be boys....who has NOT done that?!

Only a week away....anyone wanna caravan up there on Sat? I'm coming from Granada Hills 91344.
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:00 AM   #210
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

me and devin are getting there friday night