Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:57 AM   #181
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boosted98gst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
did u you just talk to yourself... via post.

creepy ... lol
hahaha werid it was.
boosted98gst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 06:36 AM   #182
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by osus14 View Post
Here is a s14.5 that was for sale a while ago. I am pretty sure it is still for sale. Here is my referral!!

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/195884...srs-clean.html

check it out
That is probably worth that much, if you like that sort of thing. I should have been more specific though... I am looking for an AFFORDABLE S13. I blew all my $$$ on my original car and don't have $15K left for another one. I was hoping for around $4-5K or a trade for my bike (2003 Suzuki 650s - 2K miles).

Thanks for the link though...

Last edited by Altered_Image; 08-21-2008 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: adding info
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #183
Sreds13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Sreds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSreds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSreds13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSreds13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Alright sorry I'm late I think I'm past fashionably late. Name's Gallo and my whip of choice is a 1990 s13/ silvia swap. Yeah it has the base goodies SR swap with upgrades to make it purr. Oh and I'm addicted to Arizona Green tea and Sparks on the weekends.

P.S. Thanks to Jon, Matt and all the guys of FORCED FAB.
Sreds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:37 PM   #184
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
^^ nice car..
Old 08-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #185
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by osus14 View Post
^^ nice car..
I agree. I love the background. Haha.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:03 PM   #186
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
+1 can you see me now?

No! No, I can't!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:17 PM   #187
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boosted98gst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreds13 View Post
Alright sorry I'm late I think I'm past fashionably late. Name's Gallo and my whip of choice is a 1990 s13/ silvia swap. Yeah it has the base goodies SR swap with upgrades to make it purr. Oh and I'm addicted to Arizona Green tea and Sparks on the weekends.

P.S. Thanks to Jon, Matt and all the guys of FORCED FAB.

This is the car I seen at SLt you get mad props for keeping things simple man! no ricey body kits, no lame stickers, nice and simple.
boosted98gst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:14 AM   #188
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
fuck i have to find that wall and get a few pics of my car infront of it
Old 08-22-2008, 09:47 AM   #189
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab

Hey ive got a motor in the car finally.
Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:30 AM   #190
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
i'll give u 5 bucks for the intake manifold... lol

So when can we expect some ride a longs..... Mid Sep????
Old 08-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #191
xxtokesxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Trying to play catch up... I'm really looking forward to joining the rwd world here soon. In the mean time, here are some pics of my NX project. Just waiting on a couple things and some free time. It's FWD, but slept on SR20det none the less.

xxtokesxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #192
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtokesxx View Post
Trying to play catch up... I'm really looking forward to joining the rwd world here soon. In the mean time, here are some pics of my NX project. Just waiting on a couple things and some free time. It's FWD, but slept on SR20det none the less.
AMEAN!! Are you comming to the meet on the 30th?

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:23 AM   #193
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab
Waiting on a Peak Boost Turbo Manifold at the moment.
Have the Turbo already - GT3076R
Engine bay will fill up fast with that stuck in there !
Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #194
Z33dori
Post Whore!

take some pics of that manifold when u get it... thats the one i planned on running when i finally go GT30...

Finally got my coilovers in... now to sell them

Old 08-22-2008, 11:56 AM   #195
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

They look good. Why not keep em?
Old 08-22-2008, 01:18 PM   #196
xxtokesxx
Zilvia Member

xxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
AMEAN!! Are you comming to the meet on the 30th?
I want to... I'm going to be at a birthday party for my best friends daughter on the 30th in Dayton. But I will be done with that around 2pm. I may be heading up to Columbus afterward to hang out with my pops though. Not sure if everything that's going down will be over by then or not.

Then Sunday I'm meeting my friend at IPS for that import thing going on... I forget what its called.

I will most likely be in my 200 though
xxtokesxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:21 PM   #197
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
They look good. Why not keep em?
I want PBM...

but if they don't sell by the 2nd week of Sep they will be going on
Old 08-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #198
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I want PBM...

but if they don't sell by the 2nd week of Sep they will be going on
Just put em on.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #199
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtokesxx View Post
I want to... I'm going to be at a birthday party for my best friends daughter on the 30th in Dayton. But I will be done with that around 2pm. I may be heading up to Columbus afterward to hang out with my pops though. Not sure if everything that's going down will be over by then or not.

Then Sunday I'm meeting my friend at IPS for that import thing going on... I forget what its called.

I will most likely be in my 200 though

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:15 PM   #200
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 10:32 PM   #201
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Just put em on.
i prolly will...
Old 08-24-2008, 10:35 PM   #202
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Smart man.

I'm gonna be embarassed with my POS there compared to all the nice cars...
Old 08-24-2008, 11:37 PM   #203
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Quote:
I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

That you just can't hide it?? Are you about to loose control??? And do you like it???

Quote:
Old 08-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #204
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Smart man.

I'm gonna be embarassed with my POS there compared to all the nice cars...
well my car's appreance is in the hands of phase2motortrend...

depends on when i get those oil lines.... i might say F and throw the turbo on with the hardlines....

idk.. really don't want to go through the trouble of taking it back off again....
Old 08-25-2008, 09:27 AM   #205
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
That you just can't hide it?? Are you about to loose control??? And do you like it???
Uh. What?

Quote:

depends on when i get those oil lines.... i might say F and throw the turbo on with the hardlines....

idk.. really don't want to go through the trouble of taking it back off again....
Fuck it, throw it one with the hardlines.
It's worth it.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:50 AM   #206
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:

quit your wining and just do it!!! :P

Anyone Have ideas on a good top mount t3 manifold that is local?
I can think of forcefab, neukin and slowmo. But anyone have experience with neukin and forcefab manis?
Old 08-26-2008, 03:16 PM   #207
red s14
Zilvia Member

red s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond repute
here are some pics of the car took today and some of late. bad pics but o well. o and the car is dirty as hell. there will be to come.

fully built as stated in previous post in this thread. 2871r .64 tubo. full sus. apexi coil's, ALL rear links are battle version, tein tie rods, tanabe swaybars and strut bars.bride brix II's NOB nardi wheel, custom delete panal.

wheels are 18x9 with a 0 offset and 18x10 with a 0 offset. thanks -dan

ENJOY

APEXI TI EXHAUST AND SOME NEG. CAMBER

GOT LIP!!! 18X10 WITH A 0 OFFSET

BEFORE I PUT THEM ON

CHARGESPEED KIT PAINTED BY ME AND A FRIEND THEN LATER THE FRONT FENDER AND BUMBER WAS REDONE BY SOMEONE ELSE

THIS IS A REAL NARDI NOB TANAGUCI WHEEL OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME.APEXI GAUGE'S, TURBO TIMER, AND BOOST CONT.

INTERIOR IS ALL BRIDE. A BURBERRY SHIFT BOOT MADE BY S13SILVIA GIRL ON HERE, AND THE DELETE PANAL WAS ALL ME

CAGE WAS PAINTED BY ME TO MATCH THE WHEELS

ENGINE BAY-GARAGE DEFEND COOLING PANAL ALL CF,VALVE COVER PAINTED BY ME, INJECTOR WIRES ARE LENGHTEND AND RAN THREW THE RUNNINGS FOR A CLEANER LOOK
Old 08-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #208
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

I hate you.

I want your car.

If you don't wanna clean your car, bring it over here and I'll do it before Saturday. I have Thursday off...
Old 08-26-2008, 07:36 PM   #209
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to get back to this, but here is a pic of my car before it was in Primer and the body work was finished. It was taken from the shop it was at on the East side of Cleveland.

Thanks guys!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:40 PM   #210
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Well done! +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by red s14 View Post
here are some pics of the car took today and some of late. bad pics but o well. o and the car is dirty as hell. there will be to come.

fully built as stated in previous post in this thread. 2871r .64 tubo. full sus. apexi coil's, ALL rear links are battle version, tein tie rods, tanabe swaybars and strut bars.bride brix II's NOB nardi wheel, custom delete panal.

wheels are 18x9 with a 0 offset and 18x10 with a 0 offset. thanks -dan

ENJOY

APEXI TI EXHAUST AND SOME NEG. CAMBER

GOT LIP!!! 18X10 WITH A 0 OFFSET

BEFORE I PUT THEM ON

CHARGESPEED KIT PAINTED BY ME AND A FRIEND THEN LATER THE FRONT FENDER AND BUMBER WAS REDONE BY SOMEONE ELSE

THIS IS A REAL NARDI NOB TANAGUCI WHEEL OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME.APEXI GAUGE'S, TURBO TIMER, AND BOOST CONT.

INTERIOR IS ALL BRIDE. A BURBERRY SHIFT BOOT MADE BY S13SILVIA GIRL ON HERE, AND THE DELETE PANAL WAS ALL ME

CAGE WAS PAINTED BY ME TO MATCH THE WHEELS

ENGINE BAY-GARAGE DEFEND COOLING PANAL ALL CF,VALVE COVER PAINTED BY ME, INJECTOR WIRES ARE LENGHTEND AND RAN THREW THE RUNNINGS FOR A CLEANER LOOK