Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-28-2006, 02:35 PM   #181
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Jazz is shorter than my S13.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2006, 02:43 PM   #182
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by impactred
Jazz is shorter than my S13.
Jazz is a white Pontiac Solstice which is pretty BA. They shoulda made Bumblebee a Yellow Solstice and Jazz a white Camaro. Next thing you know Starscream will be gay in the movie...
Old 08-28-2006, 02:52 PM   #183
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
lolz i always thought Soundwave had a thing for Megatron,like Smithers has a thing for Burns =)
Old 08-29-2006, 08:49 AM   #184
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
TAKE THAT BACK !

Smithers on the other hand would make questionable gestures to Burns... Soundwave was just loyal.. He knew his place and was in complete subjection..

Quote:
Next thing you know Starscream will be gay in the movie...
Ha ha.. I wouldn't doubt it. Like you and other have said earlier in the thread, they (Producer(s)/writer(s)) had to "update" some things to make the robots seem compatible in our day in age (Not like the early 80's.).. Startscream will be fighting to get married to one of the other hench bots that come out of the closet during the flick
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 10:35 AM   #185
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Update: Pics of Jazz on the set! FRESH!

Old 08-29-2006, 11:08 AM   #186
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
haha, wow, Jazz is hot.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:14 AM   #187
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
I can't wait to see these things transform.. Bumblebee really shoulda been the soltice, but the yellow camaro does look cool and so does that gray soltice.

Last edited by Dunkee; 08-29-2006 at 11:37 AM..
Dunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 12:55 PM   #188
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Pos Rep for the first person that can tell me what is the only thing that can destroy the Transformer in my avatar...
Old 08-29-2006, 01:48 PM   #189
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
the autobot matrix
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:12 PM   #190
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Update: Pics of Jazz on the set! FRESH!

I thought you said he was suppose to be white?

After looking at this I'm kinda glad he isn't.. I love that color on most cars and it actually looks really good on that one.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:21 PM   #191
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13
I thought you said he was suppose to be white?

Yea I was incorrect on that one. I meant gray.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:34 PM   #192
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Is that a Human Military vehicle next to him, or a junkbot?
Old 08-30-2006, 07:58 AM   #193
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Daily Dose of Transformer News:

Video of BumbleBee in action...
http://media.putfile.com/Trans-65

And possibly Bumblebee's face. He looks like a monkey. His eye's scare me for some reason.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:42 AM   #194
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

The new Camero's look dang good.. Those and the chargers (SRT's) looks the best so far for the Retro style vehicles that all the American companies are making. Yeah the eye's don't "scare" me but those definitely don't belong on a bot.. Just doesn't look right..

Is their human sidekick (The auto bots) suppose to be in the flick too ? If so have they said who'll play that part?
Old 08-30-2006, 09:19 AM   #195
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
The new Camero's look dang good.. Those and the chargers (SRT's) looks the best so far for the Retro style vehicles that all the American companies are making. Yeah the eye's don't "scare" me but those definitely don't belong on a bot.. Just doesn't look right..

Is their human sidekick (The auto bots) suppose to be in the flick too ? If so have they said who'll play that part?

Yea here's the cast and crew (not completely updated though):

Cast and Crew for
Transformers The Movie (2007)

Directed By - Michael Bay

Writing credits
John Rogers
Roberto Orci
Alex Kurtzman

Cast: Some names of characters may be place holder names.

Osprey Pilot - Sergent William Lennox 30's US Air Force Combat Controller, Family Man, Sense of Humor. Born Leader. He Travels with the Armys 5th Special Forces Team. Note: *Has a "G.I. JOE Duke" feel to his role.*
Josh Duhamel

Sergent First Class Donnely (Irish American)
Zack Ward

Staff Sergeant EPPs (Street Tuff from East Oakland)
Tyrese Gibson

Trent DeMarco Basic Ambercrombie Nightmaire (Dates Mikaela Banes )
Travis Van Winkle

Mikaela Banes (Spikes Girlfriend)
Megan Fox

Spike Witwicky
Shia LaBeouf

Miles (Spikes Best Friend)
John Robinson

Bobby Bolivia (Used Car Salesman)
Bernie Mac

Sparkplug Witwicky (Spikes Dad)
Kevin Dunn

Maggie Marconi (Computer Wiz/Hacker)
Rachael Taylor

John Keller (Sec Of Defence)
Jon Voight

Simmons (Goverment Agent/MIB)
John Turturro

Spikes MOM
Laurel Garner

Decepticons:

Megatron - Frank Welker (voice) (rumored)
Black, jet. Cybertronian in form, not "in disguise" or based on human machinery.

Starscream
F-22 Raptor Jet.

Scorponok
Metallic Scorpion. Seems to act as a drone.

Blackout
MH-53J/M PAVE LOW Helicopter. Scorponok attaches to him.

Brawl
Saleen Mustang Police Car. Soundwave works closely with him.

Frenzy
Portable Boombox styled radio. Max at 4.5 feet tall. Described as razor thin, and has a mouth.

Devastator
Tank.

Bonecrusher
Mine clearing vehicle.

Optimus Prime - Peter Cullen (voice)
18 Wheeler, PeterBuilt

Ironhide - Black Truck
Pickup Truck. All characters seem to scan and mimic real things they see in the movie. The one he scans is mentioned as being black.

Ratchet - Ambulance. Yellow Hummer

Jazz
Exotic Sportscar. No model mentioned. He scans one spinning in a showroom, so let's assume its fancy.

Bumblebee
2007 Saleen Chevy Camaro and a '70s Model Camaro, Can not talk. Never a bug or smaller styled car.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:36 PM   #196
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Here's about a 6 month old version of the script.
OBVIOSLY HUGE SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

http://ez-files.net/download.php?file=ae4a0425
Old 08-30-2006, 01:02 PM   #197
EEdude
Leaky Injector

EEdude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Here's about a 6 month old version of the script.
OBVIOSLY HUGE SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

http://ez-files.net/download.php?file=ae4a0425
OBVIOUSLY LINK DOESN'T WORK!
EEdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:07 PM   #198
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Worked for me. exitspeed's not letting me get any work done...I can't keep myself from reading.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:20 PM   #199
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
link works fine.. i dont want to read on!!!
Old 08-30-2006, 01:29 PM   #200
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOut Nick
link works fine.. i dont want to read on!!!
Works for me too.

I'm on page 11. Sounds pretty BA to me so far!!!!
Old 08-31-2006, 10:13 AM   #201
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Here's a video of Jazz (Solstice) and Ratchet (Yellow Hummer at the end of the clip)
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1702327

Also here's a movie poster with a new Prime!!! Looks a lot better without them gay flames.

BTW let me know if you guys want to keep updating this thread like I'm doing. Mods if you want me to slow done on the updates or whatever let me know. It just seems like theres a lot of interest. Noone's said anything yet but I don't want to be an annoyance.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:26 AM   #202
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

I would be sitting on a chair all day watching them film if I was living there. The wreckage looks crazy like we got nuked or something. Wanna see Ratchet as a robot now.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:36 AM   #203
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
solstice + hardtop = woot

and bumblebee's face looks like a rear diff mount.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:36 AM   #204
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
God that footage got me so stoked..the solstice looks BA lucky newyorkers
Old 08-31-2006, 10:44 AM   #205
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOut Nick
God that footage got me so stoked..the solstice looks BA lucky newyorkers
I'm pretty sure it's shooting in LA...
Old 08-31-2006, 10:50 AM   #206
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

oh wow...the power of persumption haha
Old 08-31-2006, 11:10 AM   #207
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkee
The wreckage looks crazy like we got nuked or something..
That's just how the D-con's roll.. No survivors = no witnesses .

I wonder where they are filming.. I wouldn't mind taking a day off work and just checking out some different scenes/cars/vehicles in real life.. Looks like the general public can get pretty close to the scenes.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:32 AM   #208
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:

I wonder where they are filming.. I wouldn't mind taking a day off work and just checking out some different scenes/cars/vehicles in real life.. Looks like the general public can get pretty close to the scenes.

Here maybe this will help:

I was heading in to work today and happened to notice where their building the new 210 freeway here in Rialto CA. the new Optimus Prime in a lineup of cars on the eastbound side of the freeway, looks like there setting up a filming shoot, they also have just to the north a flatbed truck with something massive under a tarp if you want to know where its located at its the 210 freeway in Fontana in southern California, the Alder AVE off ramp http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=13...14,0.1157&om=1
just thought I would let you guys know this, I will try to get some pics tomorrow morning didn’t have a camera today, let people know about this and maybe get someone over today to take pics
Old 08-31-2006, 11:44 AM   #209
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Dang.. That's kinda far from me..=/ Maybe seeing some live action will be out of the picture .
Old 09-03-2006, 02:14 AM   #210
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:

yah would be cool to see the set, usualy many times public area sets are very open for lookieloooos

haha