Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 02-21-2003, 09:31 PM   #181
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
hey guys , Dave here. Ya I am kinda bummed. My partner had a death in his family back east and he is going to be taking care of all the legal stuff for awhile. What this means is our planned extension of Cartune into the bay area is stuck on a indefinite hold. Two damn bunk things happen at once. it sucks. Anyways I am still a proud reprasenative of Cartune aka Neishlin Motors. Whatever your SR needs do not hesitate to talk to me . I will also see about getting Anthony schooled so he can do in the field work for you guys.
. I will also still be coming up to the bay area due to family there. So If there are meets there I will try to make them.
You guys are great and I want to help you all however I can

peaceout , Dave

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2003, 01:08 PM   #182
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Kaizen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kaizen
any one in north bay has a stock s13 intake that i can borrow for a day so i can pass smog?

"you was a still born baby: momma didn't want you, but you were still born" - cannible ox
Kaizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 07:08 AM   #183
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally posted by 95Blue240sx
hmmmmmm....

that road looks o-k...doesnt appear to have any really fun tight turns, it looks more like a high-speed road with mostly gentle turns....i'd rather run through some tighter roads heh, but hmm it might be worth checkin it out...
Old 02-24-2003, 09:32 AM   #184
2FortyessX
Leaky Injector

2FortyessX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 2FortyessX
Quote:
Originally posted by GotDriftS14
that road looks o-k...doesnt appear to have any really fun tight turns, it looks more like a high-speed road with mostly gentle turns....i'd rather run through some tighter roads heh, but hmm it might be worth checkin it out...
yeah, and i dont know about you but that is a ways away from the bay. there are much better roads in or near the bay area. check back on this thread tonight i am posting meet info!
2FortyessX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 11:52 AM   #185
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
my cousin ran that road before and he said thats just the strait, but most of it is turning. but yeah it is pretty far. next time he goes ill go and let you guys know how it is.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 04:25 PM   #186
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

so... whats up, when/where is the next meet? just wondering cause i'd like to meet everyone. everytime i try to go to a meet, something happens, so i'm hoping i might actually be able to attend one for a change.

"you was a still born baby: momma didn't want you, but you were still born" - cannible ox
Old 02-27-2003, 06:48 PM   #187
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
I was thinkin we should have a small meet, just some zilvia people or something.

I have to come up there and pick up a sway bar so i figure we could have a get together and do a drive or something.

I am down for it on any weekend, I just dont know the area... so someone else needs to come up with the details.

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 04:40 AM   #188
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
hey bill your new sig pic is beautiful. hehe

anyway you all know im down to meet up whenever.
Old 02-28-2003, 04:46 AM   #189
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

So are you guys going to Drift Showoff?
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 05:24 PM   #190
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
well im pretty new you can say to AutoX/Drift, ive been doin drag for a while now iwth the 240 [bracket racing]..and i wanna try something new a bit..not saying drag is boring i still enjoy it juss wanna try something new. anybody from the bay willing to help me out or give me some pointers? if not its all good..juss wanna try something new. and know nothing about autoX events excpet the one at De Anza.

also looking for some help wiht drifting. yes newbie

Last edited by SilviaDriver; 02-28-2003 at 05:38 PM..
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 05:50 PM   #191
pchio
Zilvia Member

pchio is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/

Attend to the Scca auto-x . They have auto-x events every 3-4 weeks. Go there, check around to see how are the ppl doing and how does it work. Most ppl there are happy to guide you through. You will find more interesting and fun there compared to drag racing. (IMO)

-Pat

BTW, I finally have beaten some RSX-S!!
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results...ound3.html#sts

Last edited by pchio; 02-28-2003 at 05:52 PM..
pchio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 10:19 PM   #192
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
sup guys. i was thinking maybe we could have a mini meet, or a real meet on march 8th. bill needs to pick up the swaybar from me and i work weekends so im going to take that saturday off. dan if you could setup a meet on that day for this month please try. if not lets get a mini meet together and go on a drive or something. but please let me know asap so i know if its that day i want to take off for sure. thanks

Please leave me feedback
Old 02-28-2003, 11:00 PM   #193
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
I am in.

----Gone----
Old 02-28-2003, 11:22 PM   #194
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

i'm in too

Old 02-28-2003, 11:24 PM   #195
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
Wink

me ins toos!!

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 11:26 PM   #196
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

still cant find someone to pass me for smog... and my temp registration ran out today...

Old 03-01-2003, 03:26 AM   #197
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
iggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaizen
still cant find someone to pass me for smog... and my temp registration ran out today...
damn.. same here..

im in if i can get my car smogged and registered before then..
iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 09:15 PM   #198
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

how much are you guys willing to pay to pass smog?? i might know a place, but its going to cost around 100+. let me know.

update on the mini meet or whatever you wanna call it. sunday is a possibility also. koto is free that day so yeah. shoot me an IM if possible howboutn0 copy paste that.

Please leave me feedback
Old 03-01-2003, 11:21 PM   #199
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

sunday sounds good to me.... but day or night time?

about smog... i just need to pass visual. in order to do that i need a stock intake or someone who doesn't care about the visual part. the car WILL pass the emission part of it though.

ca sucks

Old 03-01-2003, 11:33 PM   #200
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

Night Drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
May i join the mini meet?
Night Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 11:35 PM   #201
gabossie
Zilvia Junkie

gabossie is an unknown quantity at this point
Dang it, I always miss the NorCal meets by like a week or two. I'm coming home for my spring break on the 19th. There is an auto-x at Candlestick on the 23rd, is anyone else going to be there? I haven't done any of the SF events, only CSCC down here, so it would be cool if I could hook up with someone. Plus, it can get a bit dull when you are by yourself if you stay the whole day. I got to race today, but I haven't had a chance to put in my LSD yet, it will be fun to see how much of a difference it makes next time.

If ignorance is bliss, then you, my friend, are having an orgasm as we speak.

Quote:
If something breaks, it needed replacing anyway -chickenmanq
Todays Faith in Human Kind:Low
gabossie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 11:36 PM   #202
gabossie
Zilvia Junkie

gabossie is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, that was one pointless rambling post

If ignorance is bliss, then you, my friend, are having an orgasm as we speak.

Quote:
If something breaks, it needed replacing anyway -chickenmanq
Todays Faith in Human Kind:Low
gabossie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 10:45 PM   #203
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

Ok, so it either Sat or Sun.I hear both Mikes cant go now. But who else is down? I am down either day, so Let us know people.

MIKE, Fix your God DAMN Lug!! Dont be a pussy. Cuz if you dont show then everyone is just gonna laugh at you...

----Gone----
Old 03-04-2003, 02:23 PM   #204
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Bill what's on Sat or Sun?
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 04:47 PM   #205
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

Well BJ was going to setup a mini meet i guess, But for some reason he isnt posting alot of details. (probly a good idea actually)

I am coming up there to pick up a swaybar, so i figured it would be cool to have a meet. Hang out, go for a drive or something.

Just keep it fairly small. I am down for having it either Sat or Sun, just whatever is easier for everyone else. I was hoping BJ would come up with better details, cuz as you know I don't know the area at all.

So if you or anyone else wants to take charge that would be cool.

----Gone----

Last edited by BadMoJo; 03-04-2003 at 04:50 PM..
Old 03-04-2003, 04:58 PM   #206
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
Thumbs up

Sunday mini meet at 1pm, place of meet unknown.. lets get some places on where to meet.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 05:08 PM   #207
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
There's events at Candlestick?

That's interesting.

Mebbe we should all go?

I might go just to watch...
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 06:55 PM   #208
A51PS13
Leaky Injector

A51PS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
R there n e meets n e time soon

Hey wassup everybody. My names Serge. jus decided to post up to find out if there r gonna be n e meets n e time soon. Im kinda anxious n curious to see wut other modded 240s there r in the bay area. I drive an s13 with jdm front n sr20det n 3z brakes all around . So yeah hopefully u guys wanna have a meet soon otherwise u guys can see my car at Hot Import Nights in San Mateo.
A51PS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 06:59 PM   #209
A51PS13
Leaky Injector

A51PS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
ps

I read u needed smog i knew of a place a couple months ago for about 85 bucks i can tell u bout it if theres a meet
A51PS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 08:03 PM   #210
projectsilvia1
Leaky Injector

projectsilvia1 is an unknown quantity at this point
a51ps13.....r u running the stock turbo? if you r do you or did u have any problems with boost spike...mine wont let me run any more then 7 or 8 psi
thanks
Mike
projectsilvia1 is offline   Reply With Quote