Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-23-2009, 01:07 PM   #181
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Personally I could care less if gay people get married. As far as the slurs go though, you fuckers take that shit too seriously. There are just as many slurs to describe a fat guy as a gay guy and I don't hear anyone campaigning for "fat rights". I honestly feel the same way about racial slurs as well, for the most part. Some people just go too far, like anything else. I can't stand homophobes and racist motherfuckers though, that shit is stupid.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #182
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
Its OK dude, he's one of those many types that figures 'if I type more, it makes me right and others wrong'. Its kinda a 'self-honor' that many time wasting keyboard commandos do. If he's lucky, he'll go over to supercars.net and fit in really well with people that have nearly 100,000 posts of the same repetitive nonsense. My advice, don't talk back to him, and use the internet to learn new things instead of seeking out repetitive and rhetorical topics.
you're a fucking idiot and you stick your foot in your mouth quite a bit. Why don't you just shut the fuck up. You are not contributing to the discussion and you don't contribute to the forum with anything of relevance.

Oh, I should add you have already proven in your insane p.m.s that you are certified bonkers and a moron. So take your ass back to the nut house and stop mucking up Zilvia.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #183
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Make sure to let me know when you add up the hours you spend wasting time on the internet talking about rhetorical subjects that never solve anything; because I really want to see the look in your face when you realize you wasted years away of your life.

I did a quick look at what you talk about, its simply amazing how oblivious you seem to be at just how much effort you put into it.

Whats more interesting is you will most likely reply to me, yet again, because you need to get the last word in. It makes you feel better, go ahead.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #184
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
Make sure to let me know when you add up the hours you spend wasting time on the internet talking about rhetorical subjects that never solve anything; because I really want to see the look in your face when you realize you wasted years away of your life.

I did a quick look at what you talk about, its simply amazing how oblivious you seem to be at just how much effort you put into it.

Whats more interesting is you will most likely reply to me, yet again, because you need to get the last word in. It makes you feel better, go ahead.
Right, and you aren't involved in the conversation or interested in getting the last word in yourself now are you? You are doing the exact same thing that you are accusing Dave of doing, only you use less words. Don't try to act all fucking innocent and better then thou kid, we can all see right through your bullshit.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #185
slowpo
BANNED

slowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really nice
back to topic..

Why i dont agree with homosexual civil unions, gay marriage,ect..
If homosexuals are allow to marriege/civil union, They will start adopting kids....I call them recruits
Everybody know that Environment can cause sexual orientation in many ways....think about
Thats why I think queers shouldn't be allowed to reaise kids..
Did you guys know that 92% percent of CHILD MOLESTERS ARE GAY!! Your not goin to see that in the liberal control media.

Heterosexuality is the norm, otherwise we would not be here..homosexuality is a choice just like drug addiction.
MY Bible says that everything is according to God's Plan. He doesn't create "flaws," but sinners make poor choices. Choosing to be a sodomite/homosexual is like choosing to be a killer/rapist or an arsonist. That's why God gave us Free Will, so that we could freely make the choice to worship Him properly or spend eternity being tortured in hell.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them
That is pretty straightforward don't you think? God commands us to put homosexuals to death. He doesn't want us going out robbing liquor stores and killing clerks (that's what thou shalt not kill is about), but he is perfectly fine having us kill homosexuals or people who commit adultery
As for thou shalt not kill, that is only a commandment not to murder out of our own agendas. God has no problem having us kill others as per His law.
Of course I'm not saying we should go and kill a homosexual, I'm not goin to do that of course.. But Our lord God will, thats why he have the AIDS..

This is just my humble opinion
slowpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #186
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpo View Post
back to topic..

If homosexuals are allow to marriege/civil union, They will start adopting kids....I call them recruits
Everybody know that Environment can cause sexual orientation in many ways....think about
Did you guys know that 92% percent of CHILD MOLESTERS ARE GAY!! Your not goin to see that in the liberal control media.

Heterosexuality is the norm, otherwise we would not be here..homosexuality is a choice just like drug addiction.
MY Bible says that everything is according to God's Plan. He doesn't create "flaws," but sinners make poor choices. Choosing to be a sodomite/homosexual is like choosing to be a killer/rapist or an arsonist. That's why God gave us Free Will, so that we could freely make the choice to worship Him properly or spend eternity being tortured in hell.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them
That is pretty straightforward don't you think? God commands us to put homosexuals to death. He doesn't want us going out robbing liquor stores and killing clerks (that's what thou shalt not kill is about), but he is perfectly fine having us kill homosexuals or people who commit adultery
As for thou shalt not kill, that is only a commandment not to murder out of our own agendas. God has no problem having us kill others as per His law.
Of course I'm not saying we should go and kill a homosexual, I'm not goin to do that of course.. But Our lord God will, thats why he have the AIDS..

You are so ignorant of your own God you do not even realize. People do not choose to be gay, in fact we have gone over that. So your saying they are born making the choice to sin. You mention free will do you realize God gave nature free will? Do you think everything that was made in nature is perfect? Because if you believe your God made everything perfect like you state above than the abnormal things in nature would not exist.

Oh and your interpretation of the Bible is way to literal. I suggest you read God according to God to get a better understanding of God and the Bible.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #187
slowpo
BANNED

slowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You are so ignorant of your own God you do not even realize. People do not choose to be gay, in fact we have gone over that. So your saying they are born making the choice to sin. You mention free will do you realize God gave nature free will? Do you think everything that was made in nature is perfect? Because if you believe your God made everything perfect like you state above than the abnormal things in nature would not exist.

Oh and your interpretation of the Bible is way to literal. I suggest you read God according to God to get a better understanding of God and the Bible.
Ok lady I'm tired of hearing The gay people saying the same thing 'oh gay is not a choice I was born like this bla bla bla'
That is complete bull crap! God created man after His own image and God is in no way a homasexual! To say some men are born as homos is calling God a homo which we will not accept in any way.
slowpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:42 PM   #188
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
back to topic..

As I've stated before, I believe in God. But I will say, that MANKIND is the human race. Not just a male individual. As well, God did not tell US to KILL homosexuals. Lets just say hypothetically that if God did not want homosexuals to walk the same earth, they would be judged during the rapture and judgement day.

Since God gives one free will, what is stopping two people from having the free will to love each other of the same sex?

I mean really, your WHOLE post is telling people that it is ok to go out and kill people who love someone of the same race.

God is the one who shall be placing judgement. Not you.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:27 AM   #189
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok lady I'm tired of hearing The gay people saying the same thing 'oh gay is not a choice I was born like this bla bla bla'
That is complete bull crap! God created man after His own image and God is in no way a homasexual! To say some men are born as homos is calling God a homo which we will not accept in any way.
Soooooo...if God created man in his own image...is God Asian, White, or Black?

What color are God's eyes? Hair?

Quote:
back to topic..

WTF, dude? Recruits?

What, you think the gays are raising their own gay army to fight in the upcoming gay wars?

From personal experience, gay couples can provide as loving a home as any heterosexual couple.

And contrary to what you think I have yet to hear of any correlation between homosexual couples adopting children and those children "turning" gay as a result.

Quote:
OH NOES, NOT THE LIBERAL MEDIA!!!1!

Also, I'd like some sources to back up your statistics there.

Quote:
Seriously, dude. Pick up a book besides the Bible one of these days. Your ignorance is astounding.

Quote:

Ah, yes, the Bible. Book of books.

Funny thing, I remember somewhere in there Jesus talks about forgiveness (even though I don't consider homosexuality a sin; so the concept of forgiveness isn't really applicable).

Quote:

So, you decided to write a huge paragraph about what God expects of us (you) and follow it up by stating that you refuse to obey Him?

And "the AIDS" afflicts more than just homosexuals.

But what the hell, maybe I've just been brainwashed by the liberal media into accepting/not caring, about behavior that doesn't affect me.

Or maybe I've been infected by the gay cooties... :ghey:

HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:39 AM   #190
racepar1
Post Whore!

LOL @ "gay cooties"!!! I mean seriously how is anyone going to turn you gay??? If you're gay, you're gay and that's it. Even those few that "turned gay" didn't really have a chioce. They were scarred by life experiences that are completely out of their hands. I in no way find being gay normal, but I certainly do not believe that these people are heathens and should automatically burn in hell for all eternity.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:09 AM   #191
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Thats why I think queers shouldn't be allowed to reaise kids.
This comment right here, in your insulting context, is a derogatory insult, based solely in your closed minded opinion, and poorly written to boot.

You earned a month off for it.

If you can't make your point without acting like an ignoramus, then stay out of the conversation.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:17 AM   #192
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Some men are also born retarded....

I mean you're getting all your info from a book that has two different stories as to how the earth was created so it's not gonna make sense either way.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:25 AM   #193
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
back to topic..

Pennywise "My God"

People on the street they wannna find a god they'll never know,
organized religion pulls the blinds then they pull the wool,
they open up your head, they're fuckin' with your mind,
now you can't see because you're blind
You try to make amends but your heads still spinnin' round,
the church of Jesus Christ said it's time, don't fuck around,
you wanna go to heaven, you see it isn't free, give your money up to me
My god is not the one that you wanna see, your god is a mirage,
a conspiracy, you pray for forgiveness cause your sinnin',
scared to death so your money you'll be givin', yeah
(Ohoh) <i>[x2]

Holier than thou with your one way morality,
I think your shallow faith isn't based in reality,
you don't like how were live, we're sinful and obscene,
why are you judgin' me?
You're richer than God but you're cryin' out for more,
you're livin' like a king while you steal from the poor,
wanna be forgiven, get on your knees and pray,
send in your cash and be saved

My god is not the one that you wanna see,
your god is a mirage, a conspiracy,
you pray for forgiveness cause your sinnin',
scared to death so your money you'll be givin',
yeah, better hope you've been chosen to be saved
(Ohoh) <i>[x2]
Cause your empathy only goes so far today
Pay no mind to those in pain if you just want the souls
who are willing to pay
Their way, your god's not for me

My god is not the one that you wanna see,
yeah, my god is not the one that you wanna see,
yeah, stop

I couldn't have said it better myself...
Old 11-25-2009, 10:17 AM   #194
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Ah excuse me does it make you feel better by calling a man a lady. I am not gay. Of course your ignorance can't even bother to notice the hottie in my avatar, that happens to be my girlfriend.

Oh wait your ignorance got you pinked. I am not surprised about that.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 11-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #195
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
back to topic..

Ahhh Leviticus

The same text which brought us writings such as

11:12-And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you.

25:44-46 However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

Along with making sins out of planting two different kinds of seeds in your field, wearing cloth woven from two different materials, and clipping the edges off of your beard.

And as for the whole gay pride thing, I am not "proud" of my sexuality.

Just as I should not be proud to be caucasian, male, have brown hair, etc. I'm not proud of being homosexual because I feel as if I had zero decision; it's just the way I am.

I don't agree with all of the people at the gay pride parades flaunting their sexuality, and the public should not view the LGBT population as being so. For every flamboyant gay person at the pride parade, there are fifty others sitting quietly in their homes focusing on more important things than throwing their sexuality in the faces of others.

Last edited by slothonaleash; 11-25-2009 at 10:06 PM..
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:15 AM   #196
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
back to topic..

The only reason you assume that gay people would try to make their children gay is because people like you view being gay as some sort of "end of the world disease" so they try to MAKE their children not gay.

A gay person trying to make their child gay shouldn't have children, I agree with that, but most people that adopt kids want to make sure that the kid has a BETTER life. Not so they can "recruit".

And what would be the point of recruiting kids to make them gay? What would they have to gain from that? Do you think before you... think? Seriously.

Quote:
That slope you're on is greased VERY well, since you're comparing someone's sexual preference to everything that is wrong in society.

Being attracted to someone of the same sex isn't quite the same as choosing to burn up someone's personal property, kill someone, or force someone into sex without their consent.

Quote:
There is nothing HUMBLE about your opinion in anyway.

You're completely self absorbed and self righteous in your ideals.

Not to mention offensive in all of your comparisons.

Quote:
Seriously, god created us in his IMAGE. Not his ideas, thoughts, or actions.

If we were completely the same as god we would be in act of a sin no?

No man can or will ever be as powerful as god.

God created us in his image, but to act on our own.

Apparently that's a gift and a curse in it's own because people like you abuse religion and it's teachings.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #197
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
using "god made man in his own image" is a bullshit way of saying that gay's are sinners.

what about God loves us sooo much that he gave his only son?

I'm religious...but I also believe that "gays" should be able to marry other gays. why? because god gave us that right.

If he loves us soooo fucking much, why allow us to go to hell. why allow us to shoot another man. He gave us that privilage.

you forget.....if god has the ability to give a "right" such as choice, then he also has the ability to take it away. We would never know the difference. So why allow us (which he loves so much to give his only son) the ability to condemn ourselves to hell?

people that literally live by the book without acknowleging this possibility in my opinion are far more ignorant!

my father is one of those people....because of my thinking...he has changed the way he acts....in the negative way. i.e...i told him smoking a cigarette is a sin. (think about that one)
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #198
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
using "god made man in his own image" is a bullshit way of saying that gay's are sinners.

what about God loves us sooo much that he gave his only son?

I'm religious...but I also believe that "gays" should be able to marry other gays. why? because god gave us that right.

If he loves us soooo fucking much, why allow us to go to hell. why allow us to shoot another man. He gave us that privilage.

you forget.....if god has the ability to give a "right" such as choice, then he also has the ability to take it away. We would never know the difference. So why allow us (which he loves so much to give his only son) the ability to condemn ourselves to hell?

people that literally live by the book without acknowleging this possibility in my opinion are far more ignorant!

my father is one of those people....because of my thinking...he has changed the way he acts....in the negative way. i.e...i told him smoking a cigarette is a sin. (think about that one)
People fail to realize the full implications of free will.

Oh and people fail to realize that God created many things that were imperfect. Homosexuality is something that is seen throughout the animal kingdom. Its not something that man just decided on. There are Genetics at play here.

On top of that drug addiction is not a choice. People get addicted to drugs and or alcohol because they are predisposed to it.

The American Medical Association has even admitted that. They have found Genetic differences in Alcoholics and Addicts.
Oh and please don't argue this with me because I have first hand experience with it.
I know all about addiction and alcoholism, more than most people could understand in their ignorance of it.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 12-04-2009, 04:03 PM   #199
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I love the gay people raising children thing....haha...cause what...straight people raise straight kids? lmao!!!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #200
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe that being Gay is a Sin, however, the Bible also says that God does not care whether you lie or kill, all sins are wrong, one is not worse than the other.

I am saying this to say: Being gay is a sin, but so is lying. So what? Being gay will in no way prevent you from being close to God, or getting to Heaven. I DO believe that being gay is a choice, but also, I wonder how little boys can like little boys. They seem to young to understand, and that would contradict my first statement. So I guess I'm not sure.

But as far as Gay people being married and adopting kids: If they truly do love eachother, then why shouldn't they get married? And almost everyone I know wants kids someday, so why should someone who's gay not be able to? It would be pure evil to prevent those to from happening in my opinion.

I grew up Southern Baptist, and believe me, I was not raised this way, but if I think about it, it's what makes sense.

The only thing about homosexuality that I DONT like however, is when someone is Flamboyant. I absolutely HATE this. And going around everywhere just talking about penises and taking it up the butt is very offensive, and retarded.

In my opinion, if being gay is just about the sex, that's stupid and ignorant of you. If being gay is about being attracted to the opposite sex in more ways than that, I can't stop you, and you can't help it. So go for it.

I have two friends who are gay. Both act very normal, a little girlish, but not bad. However, I hung out with my friend Drew one day, and he had a friend that was gay. Well, a group of us decided to go grab a bite to eat, and this kid plugged in his iPod, and all the songs were about blowjobs, and Sex between dudes, it was gross. Even if it was straight people music I would have been offended. Shit was retarded. So we get back to this dudes house, and he pulls out a dildo from under his pillow and smacks Drew in the face with it. All he talked about all day was him having sex with other dudes. It was gross.

I cannot stand the latter, and that is something that I cannot tolerate around me.

I hope that I didn't offend anyone, I just wanted to give my opinion, and I thought some of you would like to know that there are God-fearing people out there that aren't hypocrites and what not.
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #201
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
I was grown southern baptist as well and I nor my parents have animosity towards homosexual individuals.

As for how you say you can't understand how little boys like little boys, the answer is they do not.

All the kid knows is he rather play with the girls and might not show as much interest in things that guys his age are doing.

To a child that is somewhat confusing when he would rather pay something like house with some girls than play football or something with the boys. After a while it will turn into the individual questioning his confusion and thoughts. Then eventually or at least hopefully he will come to a conclusion and come to peace with ones self.

As for the guy who is whipped out his dildo, I have gay friends and even they don't do that. lol. Shit, not even girls I know do that.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #202
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Ahh. Thanks for explaining that.

And for the dildo dude, yeah. I hated that. My gay friends would never pull that shit either, but I was giving an example.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:34 PM   #203
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
I'm sorry but I don't believe a WORD anybody said 2000 years ago. God is about as real as the tooth fairy or Santa Claus.
Seriously, what better way to run a business than religion? The ONLY way to completely disprove it is to die. That's a good business technique, don't you think?

And if god created everyone perfect then what about the mentally/physically challenged? What about hermaphrodites? Are they "the devils work"? And to be gay and to raise a child isn't to "recruit". That's the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. A PARENT SHOULD teach open mindedness and not ignorance to things they don't understand. Gay or not. Obviously SOME people in here was deprived of that in their upbringing.
Any of you guys watch gay porn?
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:30 PM   #204
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

This is not a religion bashing contest, so please, do not bash. Especially about things that you obviously aren't even knowledgeable in. The Bible never teaches that God made people perfect. He made people in his image, and that can be interpreted multiple ways, however, after the fall of man every single human was born into sin. This created things such as natural disasters, pain in child birth, physically and mentally challenged beings, and hermaphrodites.

There could be a whole set of novels written on this one topic, but please, do not insult others beliefs.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:53 PM   #205
TommyBoy89
Leaky Injector

TommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the rough
Well I have a small input and didn't read most of this thread so apologies if it has been discussed or I am repeating items. But it is however what I think so...

I have zero problem with gays. I know some gay people and they are usually more energetic and usually have a strong sense of humor. The problem I saw some people here shared and others I know is the public expressions. We don't need to see it constantly, some do this and some don't. This is the same as when your in public you don't want to see a guy and girl making out hardcore. Like someone said before it seems as if the homosexuals are using the sexual preference for attention at times.

The gay pride parade in Toronto usually goes overboard with obscene displays and what not. Random question though if being gay is considered normal in culture why is there no straight pride parade to go with the gay pride parade? Serious question and would like some serious/educated responses.
TommyBoy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:10 PM   #206
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I just LOL'd at the comment about gay people raising gay kids, and only straight people raise straight kids?

ZING.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:27 PM   #207
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Damn... I'd love to write a whole essay on this topic, but I just really don't feel like it. so here's where I stand.

There's nothing wrong with being gay. That have every right to be happy as everyone else. I have yet to see any scientific studies that prove that 2 same sex parents can't raise kids better than 2 "normal" parents. And honestly, with the way this country is going, with all the single parents and divorce, I think 2 moms or 2 dads has to be better than only 1 parent.

I you can give me a good number of studies that prove otherwise, then ok, you win. Otherwise, southern man, remember what your good book says.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:34 AM   #208
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBoy89 View Post
Well I have a small input and didn't read most of this thread so apologies if it has been discussed or I am repeating items. But it is however what I think so...

I have zero problem with gays. I know some gay people and they are usually more energetic and usually have a strong sense of humor. The problem I saw some people here shared and others I know is the public expressions. We don't need to see it constantly, some do this and some don't. This is the same as when your in public you don't want to see a guy and girl making out hardcore. Like someone said before it seems as if the homosexuals are using the sexual preference for attention at times.

The gay pride parade in Toronto usually goes overboard with obscene displays and what not. Random question though if being gay is considered normal in culture why is there no straight pride parade to go with the gay pride parade? Serious question and would like some serious/educated responses.
Exactly, heterosexuals can go overboard just as much as homosexuals. Don't forget, things like Halloween and raves girls dress in next to nothing and that's about the same I figure.
Why aren't there straight parades? Because it is just that way. Same reason why there isn't a month or celebration for being white. Just is. Majority rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
Damn... I'd love to write a whole essay on this topic, but I just really don't feel like it. so here's where I stand.

There's nothing wrong with being gay. That have every right to be happy as everyone else. I have yet to see any scientific studies that prove that 2 same sex parents can't raise kids better than 2 "normal" parents. And honestly, with the way this country is going, with all the single parents and divorce, I think 2 moms or 2 dads has to be better than only 1 parent.

I you can give me a good number of studies that prove otherwise, then ok, you win. Otherwise, southern man, remember what your good book says.
Too many variables to conduct a survey for something like who would make better parents.

I'm positive there are good parents, and I am positive there are bad parents for both types of parents. But I will say that the chances of bad parents are less for people who adopt than the chances of bad parents for people who have kids the conventional way.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:10 AM   #209
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
lot of existing celebrations (not just parades) have predominantly hetero sexual themes.
we just take it for granted cause there's so much of it.
it more or less becomes part of the everyday scenery.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:18 AM   #210
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
you're a fucking idiot and you stick your foot in your mouth quite a bit. Why don't you just shut the fuck up. You are not contributing to the discussion and you don't contribute to the forum with anything of relevance.

Oh, I should add you have already proven in your insane p.m.s that you are certified bonkers and a moron. So take your ass back to the nut house and stop mucking up Zilvia.
Awesome. Hes from Canada, and an old school NWN member. so yes!
on a side and topical note, i like gay men, but gay women, NO, theyre fuckin asshole stabbing judgemental mother bitches.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote