Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 01-03-2011, 09:06 PM   #181
yabeet
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
yabeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Congrats on the speedhunters article Toby!

CAR SPOTLIGHT>> BROADFIELD S13 - Speedhunters

Well deserved, Im sure you will feature again w the new setup when done.
The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics
yabeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 10:54 AM   #182
sfourteen zenki

Trader Rating: (1)
sfourteen zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Read through all pages and fell in love with this build! I'm still new to everyone on Zilvia so I look forward to finding Broadfield's past work based on what everyone has to say about it!

Keep it up man!
sfourteen zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:35 AM   #183
TMY_DUB

Trader Rating: (0)
TMY_DUB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Awesome thread! I'm getting ready for an engine project in the next few months and I'm debating if I should take the SR or LS route myself.
Subscribed!
TMY_DUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:09 PM   #184
dreamin240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
dreamin240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dreamin240sx
come on man a v8 do you kiss your mother with that mouth.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:24 PM   #185
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
A little be of an update:

Ordered some cosmetic stuff for the swap this weekend. I place as much importance on the visuals of the bay as the performance... I like to have a nice balance of each. Lets face it, even though an LS swap is a V8 under the hood, it looks like crap. The coil packs mount right on top of the valve covers, along with all of the associated wiring. So GM came up with a solution by slapping on a cheap looking plastic cover... not quite my style either. So I have decided to go with a setup like below: Katech aluminum raised, slotted valve covers with their inlay... which kind of breaks up the plain look of the cover. These will also give me plenty of room when I upgrade the valvetrain down the road... larger springs, rocker arms etc. In addition I ordered the Katech coil pack relocate setup, which moves the coil packs up top, right next to the fuel rail. I then want to paint the covers and manifold like in the picture. Not yellow of course, but something. I haven't really come up with a color solution yet, but I'm sure it will come to me eventually. I think having the covers and manifold all painted give it a nice modern look. I'm sure some will disagree, but as usual, I don't care.

If you are not familiar with what an LS looks like without the plastic covers on, here is an image to give you an idea of the mess:

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #186
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
i still understand why would u put ls engine into a 240. but whatever tickles ur pickle....

they are heavy and just not right for the s-chassis. but its only my opinion. have fun with build, want to see how it turns out.
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #187
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoDriverS13 View Post
i still understand why would u put ls engine into a 240. but whatever tickles ur pickle....

they are heavy and just not right for the s-chassis. but its only my opinion. have fun with build, want to see how it turns out.
If you think an LS is heavier than an SR with a Full Race manifold, turbo, BOV, external wastegate, intercooler, all of the piping etc., then you are sadly mistaken.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #188
wannabdr1ftr
Zilvia Junkie

wannabdr1ftr is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate when people say that the ls motors weigh so much...cant to see this build done. As you and everyone knows you do amazing work
Old 01-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #189
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
So, where did the oil cap go?

It seems to be on the covers on their website, so hopefully that picture is just wrong. It'd be a real pain in the ass to have to remove a valve cover every time you do an oil change.

Looks clean though. I wouldn't expect any less out of you.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just had to read further on the site. There is no oil fill hole for Dry Sump set-ups. Sorry for my confusion.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #190
tcg5014
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
tcg5014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Awesome, I picked up my LS with shaved valve covers and was looking for some type of idea of how not to go back to stock. Have never seen this company but will take a look. Can't wait to see your car finished.

LS block in full dress weighs about 430-450lbs, hardly heavy.
tcg5014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #191
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

aluminum block home boy..they're within the same weight SR20det.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:03 PM   #192
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
Quote:

Do some research man or just drive a lsx swapped car I bet you will change your mind, dont knock it til you try it.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #193
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
aluminum block home boy..they're within the same weight SR20det.
Truth!!!

Believe me. The powerband of a LS is insane too! Love the torque.

Ruth'lessdet, in know you've got to be missing your LS powered Kouki! One of the cleanest builds I've seen.

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:26 PM   #194
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i kinda regret going rb25 instead of LS. broadfield your car is going to continue being a beast...
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:23 AM   #195
T-FAST
Leaky Injector

T-FAST is an unknown quantity at this point
Do a Katech street attack 240!!!! That would be cool
T-FAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:46 AM   #196
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
No paint...polished! It looked clean on your old setup and your wheels are polished; it is all very matchy matchy (with the assumption there is an aftermarket intake that is not plastic).
Old 01-17-2011, 03:49 AM   #197
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I have powdercoated (and stickered) panels on my LS to solve the "looks"/coilpack issue, but I also did a Mil-spec tucked/loomed engine harness so there wasn't that whole mess of wiring on top of the coilpacks/injectors. We'll see how much I like them once the engine bay's all painted/tucked and the new aftermarket fuel rails are on.

The Katech dress-up stuff is seriously pricey... the argument that you'd get from me isn't that it's not sexy, it's that the money could be spent elsewhere/etc.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:18 AM   #198
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
i like the way Ls's look with the coilpacks and all. looks mean looking in my opinion but to each his own.

heres my engine bay. definitely not as clean as yours is gonna be but its pretty clean..

Can't wait to see the progress of this build!!!

ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:59 AM   #199
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjohnson7 View Post
Truth!!!

Believe me. The powerband of a LS is insane too! Love the torque.

Ruth'lessdet, in know you've got to be missing your LS powered Kouki! One of the cleanest builds I've seen.
I was an LS Hater.

The Dyno Graph of the LS3 made me a believer.

300ft-lbs of Torque or more from 900rpm to Rev-Limiter is something that most motors cannot best.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #200
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
No paint...polished! It looked clean on your old setup and your wheels are polished; it is all very matchy matchy (with the assumption there is an aftermarket intake that is not plastic).
You mean something like this? Hell, I wouldn't even spend that much on a manifold:

Wilson Manifolds - Billet Bank Chevrolet LS Series Manifolds

I want to do something different than the polished this time around. I had the polished theme going for 4 years... it's time for something new. And to be honest with you, I was actually going to paint all of my polished stuff on the SR this winter if I had kept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I have powdercoated (and stickered) panels on my LS to solve the "looks"/coilpack issue, but I also did a Mil-spec tucked/loomed engine harness so there wasn't that whole mess of wiring on top of the coilpacks/injectors. We'll see how much I like them once the engine bay's all painted/tucked and the new aftermarket fuel rails are on.

The Katech dress-up stuff is seriously pricey... the argument that you'd get from me isn't that it's not sexy, it's that the money could be spent elsewhere/etc.
I figured I would get the price comment from someone, but I don't necessarily have a concrete budget I'm working with. I guess what I'm saying is that I won't be sacrificing getting other parts because of the Katech stuff. I'm pretty loose with my wallet. I don't have an endless amount of funds by no means, but I can always make more

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
i like the way Ls's look with the coilpacks and all. looks mean looking in my opinion but to each his own.

heres my engine bay. definitely not as clean as yours is gonna be but its pretty clean..

Yeah, I guess they just look like a big black blob in there... I want a little "pop".

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-17-2011, 08:55 AM   #201
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
you could just always relocate the coil packs if you wanna go for a cleaner look. Theres a person on here who was doing that to his ls.

Any pics of coil relocation? - LS1TECH
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:17 AM   #202
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
i cant wait to see this beast finished, good luck on the build man!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:29 AM   #203
TMY_DUB

TMY_DUB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post

I like you engine bay.
I need to tuck my fuse box away somewhere and move all the break lines along the firewall.
I really want to tub my engine bay!!

The build is looking sick! Im pretty sold on going with an LS in my car.
Ive read a few build about an LS in and S-chassis, and whoever built them said the handling felt awesome
TMY_DUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #204
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Okay okay okay.

I'm really sorry, I don't mean to threadjack, and I don't want to start a thread war, I just want to solve this gigantic internet myth once and for all.

A guy named Fred Allen Burge (who was on here, and started engineswaptech.com) weighed some engines a while back. I'll just quote him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Allen Burge
I'm going to compile a list of engine and transmission weights. All weights are on a new, professionally calibrated, industrial scale and will be photographed for accuracy. The engine pallets weigh 53lbs, I still need to weigh a tranny pallet. I intend to weigh all motors without accessories or wiring but with all manifolds and fuel rail(s). All motors have been drained of oil and coolant but aren't necessarily "bone" dry.

KA24DE - 330lbs

02 Corvette engine (alum. block) - 456lbs w/o pallet weight (note: this one is on a lighter pallet then the others, this pallet weighed 28lbs)

Now we all know that the SR weighs within 10lbs of the KA (with the T25 on the SR) . So add accessories to both engines, and you're still looking at a difference of at least 100lbs btween the KA/SR and the Chevy LS-series. And there is no way a larger turbo/manifold/intercooler weigh 100lbs.

Please stop saying they weigh the same.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #205
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post

Now we all know that the SR weighs within 10lbs of the KA (with the T25 on the SR) . So add accessories to both engines, and you're still looking at a difference of at least 100lbs btween the KA/SR and the Chevy LS-series. And there is no way a larger turbo/manifold/intercooler weigh 100lbs.

Please stop saying they weigh the same.

Well, you can bet your ass I'll be weighing everything before I ship it off. My Full Race manifold and GT30 probably weigh close to 50lbs or so. Then you have the FMIC, all of the piping, couplers, T-bolt clamps, down-pipe, BOV, external wastegate, dump tube, breather box, all of the associated AN lines/fittings etc. I bet it's a lot closer than you think. However, we need to take into consideration the weight of the headers that I will be adding.

We were just debunking the comment of the LS being heavy compared to the SR and thereby making a case of why you shouldn't run it. The fact is, it will be really close in weight when it's all said and done... hardly enough to keep me from running one.

Good info though man!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #206
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Don't forgot you're taking a cast manifold and T-25 off and replacing it with the full-race and GT30.

But yes, I do see your point as well. It'll be interesting.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #207
bprzybyl

bprzybyl is an unknown quantity at this point
Broadfield, I've always enjoyed the quality of your work and attention to detail, but especially the cleanliness of what you do. Can't wait to see this thing completed. Figured I'd share something from silviav8forums.com as it pertains pretty well to what you guys are talking about:

silviav8forums.com :: View topic - The question of the month "What does it weigh"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueled
We have all asked what does it weight and have researched LS1 weights KA weights and SR weights but the reality of what it actually weighs is far from a stat posted on the internet. You need to consider the whole package to get an accurate weight. I had estimated that the LS swap would increase the weight of my car by about 98lbs and was looking to see a number of around 2760lbs but when we threw the car on the scales my first response was to reset the scales. Once we recalibrated the scales we notice the numbers did not change 2645lbs. How could this be?? Nothing has changed on the car at all with the exception of the LS swap and we all know they are a good deal heavier than an SR20det right? Wrong!! My car is a 1995 Zenki Silvia that had a 541whp Sr20det The engine had stock intake manifold and a full race top mount with custom GT turbo 44mm waste gate F.M.I.C. and all aluminum piping. The build was made with very light weight components I actually used thin wall stainless for the down pipe and dump tube because I felt the full Race down pipe was way to heavy but most people do not consider all of the things that you add to a SR to get a bit of HP out of it. Full race top mount manifold 29lbs, FMIC and piping 27.5 lbs thats 60lbs and we have not even got to all of the small things like waste gate, boost controller all lines and hoses, oil catch can etc. The car is 100% complete interior with all digital climate control in place ( Its AZ you have to keep the A/C ) and no interior or exterior pieces missing. So how is it 16lbs lighter than it was with the SR20det? Simple we keep weight in mind when building every component used in our kit and there are fewer items needed to have a fully functioning LS swap. So when you have that ignorant person asking why you would put that heavy ass engine in your car you can let them know it is for weight reduction.

The information above is impressive but what is really impressive is how much weight shifted to the rear of the car I had 793LBS on the front left and 798 on the front right after corner balancing with the SR. Now with the LS my front left is 762 and my front right is 784 with the rear left at 541 and rear right at 558. (I will pay more attention to cross weight in the future this was just a quick setup with a new set of coilovers. The springs need to settle before I spend anymore time on cornerbalance.) You can see that over 50lbs was shifted to the rear of the car.

The same scales were used for the SR weights as well as LS weights and nothing was changed on the car but the LS swap.
I have never weighed my car, just sharing what's been posted over on SilviaV8. I'm not sure if you have to be a member or not to see the other posts, I know some of the forums require an account.

P.S.- post a build thread over there, quality ones are always a great read, and everyone there has gone through the same problems getting theirs running.

DD V8 S14 Build
bprzybyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #208
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
If you changed the intake manifold on an LS I would either do the fast90 or the newer fast120's. If you went with something else, I would suggest that you go with something that has full customization options like the Marcella Manifolds. You get to control every design aspect of it, runner length and more.

Marcella Manifolds Home Page
Old 01-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #209
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
sr20det weights 328 with accessories
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:22 AM   #210
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Although this issue has been beaten to death, I would like to point out that the 02 Vette LS1 was weighed with the heavy ass cast iron manifolds. Removing those and going to a long-tube header saves 20+lbs.

I think "Fueled's" writeup from silviav8 is more pertinent to the discussion than Fred's but it's all good info. I think the days of people actually thinking SR's are better than LS's in any regard are over.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote