Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #2101
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
awwwwww, now I see what's wrong. I called your team a name. Awwwww, baby got mad is pouting because someone else won't give a reason why he doesn't like another team. awwwwwww, poor little baby from la, figures.

Fine you want a reason? kobe, for as great as he is, is such a baby bitch. crying about everything, expecting everything, rather than just playing. Giving up in games and just in general acting like everything should be with him. Never really liked la fans in general either, pretty much big band wagon people, going gets good, they are all about it, gets bad and they turn all sour. And what is "well thought up" suppose to mean in sports? Other fans all over the world don't like other teams because of what ever reason. Do you need to come up with some well thought up idea? No, it's sports dummy.

Obviously pointing out that you couldn't comprehend my one post got you all riled up. Hey, I never assumed la fans were smart. But now I get it, I called your team gay and you got all butt hurt because someone doesn't like your team. boo hoo. So stop acting like a little whinny baby and get over it.

aaaaand the number 2 slot on my "user ignore list" goes too....

Instagram: @rjsladerade
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #2102
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pnCLWPTxYo
rondo startrek sweater

and listen to ray allen "it was like chess...they took our queen and we took their queen."

buwahaha queen james!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:36 AM   #2103
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
was Ray Allen implying that Paul Pierce is the Queen of Celtics? lol Queen James LOL
Old 06-06-2012, 04:57 AM   #2104
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lOL2h8F3aA

Old 06-06-2012, 05:15 AM   #2105
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I love these types of pictures and gifs. It's like last years Finals all over again.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:54 AM   #2106
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
awwwwww, now I see what's wrong. I called your team a name. Awwwww, baby got mad is pouting because someone else won't give a reason why he doesn't like another team. awwwwwww, poor little baby from la, figures.

Fine you want a reason? kobe, for as great as he is, is such a baby bitch. crying about everything, expecting everything, rather than just playing. Giving up in games and just in general acting like everything should be with him. Never really liked la fans in general either, pretty much big band wagon people, going gets good, they are all about it, gets bad and they turn all sour. And what is "well thought up" suppose to mean in sports? Other fans all over the world don't like other teams because of what ever reason. Do you need to come up with some well thought up idea? No, it's sports dummy.

Obviously pointing out that you couldn't comprehend my one post got you all riled up. Hey, I never assumed la fans were smart. But now I get it, I called your team gay and you got all butt hurt because someone doesn't like your team. boo hoo. So stop acting like a little whinny baby and get over it.
I get it, you’re a Suns fan, and the Suns’ existence and ability to score championships has been beset by 3 teams…
  • The Bulls, who directly beat them in the 93 finals – a season in which Phoenix had the best overall record, no less.
  • The Spurs, who became the corner the Suns JUST COULDN’T seem to turn in the halcyon days of Mike D’Antoni.
  • … and the Lakers, who exist as a divisional foe that have served as proof of how it is done, with 11 titles won in the 44 years of the Suns’ existence to Phoenix and their zero.
Somehow your Suns' inability to get it done makes those who HAVE gay in your book, and you just NEED to defend that.
I imagine you’re a very sick and sad man as a result of this futility, but I can’t honestly say I envy you. I’ve been a Lakers fan since I was 5 and was always vocal as being that, even in the bad years, so I lose no sleep over people talking shit about them.
You, on the other hand, continue to attempt to excuse your brutish ignorance and get nowhere in doing such.

And I write too!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #2107
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection

Old 06-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #2108
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
aaaaand the number 2 slot on my "user ignore list" goes too....

BWAHAHAHA that same thought crossed my mind, dude is just like Brolonuts. But I feel bad for him, his hometown team is a sad excuse for a franchise so I can understand why he is piggybacking other teams deep in the playoffs. I will say one thing for Brolo, he doesn't go around calling teams "gay". Where is Grant Hill and Jared Dudly when you need them?
Old 06-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #2109
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
I will say one thing for Brolo, he doesn't go around calling teams "gay".
no he will not call your team that, but he will imply that YOU are for agreeing with others and not him.

after the game, i turned away but left the tv on, then i heard some little kid's voice yelling "good job, good effort." i wonder if the kid feels good or bad that his enthusiasm was the basis for these negative heat internet memes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #2110
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
no he will not call your team that, but he will imply that YOU are for agreeing with others and not him.

after the game, i turned away but left the tv on, then i heard some little kid's voice yelling "good job, good effort." i wonder if the kid feels good or bad that his enthusiasm was the basis for these negative heat internet memes.
Lol yeah, my wife and I heard him when the players were going into the tunnel. We actually laughed at how loud abd clear the kid was when we heard it.

You are right about him calling people gay and not the teams so I retract that comment. They are both the same mentally imature people. Atleast we know that both their teams are fishing so they are both frontrunners at this point
Old 06-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #2111
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Spurs are too old...they keep running out of juice end of the 3rd and into the 4th. Just spending too much energy on defense that they're just too tired to do anything on the offensive side.

EDIT:

AAAAND Good-bye Duncan...it was a good run while it lasted. I wonder if he'll retire soon...

Now I want the Heat to win the East. I just wanna see Lebron's face when the Thunder stomps on them. This team is too athletic, too unselfish (except for Westbrook), better supporting cast and KD is too unstoppable.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #2112
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
oh man spurs

how do you lose 4 games straight after winning 20?

Quote:
Old 06-06-2012, 09:43 PM   #2113
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
pulling for okc now to win it all since I hate the celtics and the heat
Old 06-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #2114
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Spurs can't flop their way outta this one.

Loving OKC's energy...Today's game was a thing of beauty.

Looking forward to Heat/Thunder
Old 06-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #2115
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I was rooting for a battle of the oldies...I wanted the Spurs and Celtics to battle it one for time before they let the youngin's take over. But I guess its the youngins turn already.

Bitter sweet part is, D-fish is back in the finals!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #2116
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
OKC did amazing in the second half.. kind of knew Spurs used too much of their energy for the first half. Hope OKC wins the finals - orange and blue, even though its not the knicks lol..
Old 06-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #2117
vqboodah
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
vqboodah is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post

Bitter sweet part is, D-fish is back in the finals!!!
Perkins also! But obviously Fisher been there many more times

Last edited by vqboodah; 06-07-2012 at 12:24 AM..
Old 06-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #2118
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
If anyone had told me that the Spurs would lose 4 straight games at ANY point this season, I would have accused them of being related to Brolosun or his cousin Barriga.
If anyone had told me they would lose ANY series this year after the way they ended the season and started the playoffs, I would have laughed at them.

Hell, I just needed them to lose two games over the course of the whole playoffs so the Lakers 2001 playoffs win percentage record would stand… THIS, though, is some other shit.
Oh well

And I write too!
Old 06-07-2012, 09:52 AM   #2119
FRpilot
Post Whore!

it's sad, i think this was the spurs best shot at winning another ring and i wanted duncan to get another one before he went out. the effort will always be there, but i don't know if they can pull another run like this even if they wanted to because their age will limit them. duncan is going to be like 38 and said himself he thinks he can play maybe two more seasons. i thought the younger veterans like parker and ginoboli would step up along with real young guys like leonard, green, tiago splitter, and blair would have helped.

now i'm pulling for the celtics. KG has been playing fantastic going consistently 20/10 with great defense and blocks like his days in minnesota. i would say KG's emergence is as great or better than Duncan's surprising play this post season. pierce is doing ok, but ray allen is really showing his age (i know he's playing with busted ankles and it's really affecting him).

Quote:
Old 06-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #2120
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Boston having any kind of advantage because 'it's a close out game' makes me laugh. The Heat will win due to the following:

1. Celtics are terrible at close out games
2. Celtics can barely hold a lead
3. Bosh is playing more minutes tonight
4. LeBron will get his
5. Wade bounces back after terrible games (takes his HGH injections)
6. Stern needs Miami to win a chip*
7. Good jab and good effort kid inspired them
The same Boston team that let Atlanta slap their shit and were as instrumental in their own demise as Boston.

The same Boston that went 7 games with the eastern 8th seed. If Miami can't at the very least get it to go 7, then they'd be no better than The Sixers. Think about that for a second.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #2121
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The problem, here, is that LeBron is notoriously futile in games in which his team can be closed out, I think he is like 2-6 for his career and neither of those games won have come on the road. Miami has only won one game in Boston of their past 16, considering the regular season and playoffs.
I am not marking them for dead yet, as I want LeBron to choke up in the NBA Finals again and Boston to lose as early as possible every year, but history is NOT on the Heat’s side in this game tonight.

To his credit, LeBron is game enough to be averaging like 45 minutes a game in this series, but sooner or later that will wear on him, and given his propensity to NOT will his team through the 4th quarter of MOST of his largest moments – the 2007 Detroit series notwithstanding – Miami had better hope that Dwyane Wade has taken his drugs and that Kevin Garnett doesn’t aim to make Chris Bosh cry.
And this Boston is not playing like the same one that made Atlanta and Philly look like better teams than they actually wound up being, but this Heat team is looking TOO much like the one we saw last June.

And I write too!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #2122
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The problem, here, is that....
The problem here is that its 1.5 vs 5 (see Wade playing like shit. missing his free throws). A hobbled Bosh being thrust into the rotation. An "ok" coach (not a great one) trying to command players who are not afraid of him while making shit adjustments, role players who's game got sucked into a black hole the minute they stepped foot in Miami (Battier, Miller, etc).

I would like to see all these issues addressed in the offseason. I'm not putting anything on LBJ as he's put up the best PER in the history of the game, what the fuck more could I ask from the guy.

I will save you all the trouble of guessing, the Heat will lose.

Maybe its better that they lose in the ECF than the Finals so Riley could see the urgency and fix this bullshit.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #2123
holys14
Zilvia Member

holys14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im from SFL so i obviously want Heat all the way... but Battier is a joke, Miller as much as i love him isn't 100%, Cole did great last game, Wade hasn't been consistent AT ALL, James hopefully doesnt flake in the 4th and Bosh hopefully gets more playing time and not get more hurt.. i Think the Heat has gotten the wake up call... its elimination, we'll see how they do tonight!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #2124
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Miami had better hope that Dwyane Wade has taken his drugs and that Kevin Garnett doesn’t aim to make Chris Bosh cry.

but this Heat team is looking TOO much like the one we saw last June.
i would love to see Chris Bosh cry again just for the lulz.

Boston fucked around too much and thought they could easily win against the lower seeds in Atlanta and Philadelphia instead of quickly putting them away, which everyone knew they were capable of. Of course, this is the playoffs and teams just don’t simply lay down for you. They are playing much better and KG is bringing it.

this heat team is not playing well. It seems like everyone except two guys are doing everything. What happened to the role players playing their role? Haslem had like 18 rebounds the other game, but it seems like everyone is not playing with fire in their game. I’m sure everyone will blame spoelstra if they lose, but how can you blame him when your players aren’t giving a full effort?

Quote:
Old 06-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #2125
Riq
Zilvia Addict

FRpilot the good effort kid gave them a reason to play well tonight just watch lol!

The truth is that this team is constructed around it's 3 stars. They lost one of them and that in turn made it easier to stop D-Wade because he played with Bosh more. Tonight Bosh is going to start so I expect the offense to play better but it's the defense that has beem hurting them the most. I'm going to pull a page from that frontrunner a few post back... If the Heat win this series, they will win it all this year...
Old 06-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #2126
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
I'm going to pull a page from that frontrunner a few post back... If the Heat win this series, they will win it all this year...
I was more sure of their winning it all late in the season and coming into the playoffs. Now Boston has somewhat exposed the chinks in their armor (which, by the way, have not changed). If Miami wins this series, they may empowered and ride the momentum to a win in game one against OKC, but I am not so sure of them as a championship team now.

And I write too!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #2127
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
I was more sure of their winning it all late in the season and coming into the playoffs. Now Boston has somewhat exposed the chinks in their armor (which, by the way, have not changed). If Miami wins this series, they may empowered and ride the momentum to a win in game one against OKC, but I am not so sure of them as a championship team now.
How dare you use that ESPN (dare I say it, racial) term here? kidding! I know that's not in context of what you're saying.

The only time you will EVER hear me say this...go Boston go. Beat the Heat

ugh...pains me to say it but I'd rather Boston be in the finals (and win) instead of the Heat.

xquizitditz
Old 06-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #2128
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
My only arguemnet when,it comes to Boston is that Chris has been out this whole series. The short time he played last game, the Heat went up 14 points. Given that Bosh will start tonight, I think they stand a much better chance at winning. I'm sure Bosh will help with Kevin Garnett as well. I just can't wait for tonight, it's sure to be a good game.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #2129
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I think all Knicks fans wants Boston to win - really is hard to choose though since both are huge rivals of the Knicks. Knicks fans, at least for me, can happily cheer for OKC to beat either Boston or Heats.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #2130
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
I think all Knicks fans wants Boston to win - really is hard to choose though since both are huge rivals of the Knicks. Knicks fans, at least for me, can happily cheer for OKC to beat either Boston or Heats.
Although 90% of of NBA teams end in an S, its HEAT sir, there is no S.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories....ok, maybe I am:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8aScAoVh0c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2p62XhFI8