Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 01:54 PM   #2131
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol at trunk latch and molded rear bumper thing.

Thats pretty damn slick though.

My car is getting the 235/45/17 treatment today (STFU, they were free Bridgestone S03s with 90% tread) they're fucking steam rollers though.

I pulled one collar on the front coils and went back to 3.5F camber to get it back down a little and get it under the fender, I hope it doesn't run into anything I can't hammer.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2006, 03:08 PM   #2132
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoNights
test fitted some spacers on front
effective offset -10 17x9

needs more camber

most definitely one of the hideous kitted s13's out there. those whole skirt look
Old 09-01-2006, 03:29 PM   #2133
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoOfSilence
most definitely one of the hideous kitted s13's out there. those whole skirt look
I don't get it... seriously. Your whole post makes no sense.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:33 PM   #2134
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
he's just jealous.... I know I am.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #2135
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Actually, that would be your puke yellow coupe in your sig that isn't even worthy of being in this thread.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:43 PM   #2136
MrSkinny
Zilvia Member

MrSkinny is an unknown quantity at this point
where do u get those trunk latches?
Old 09-01-2006, 05:06 PM   #2137
240's"r"us
BANNED

240's"r"us is on the path to ruin240's"r"us is on the path to ruin
what does it say on the side of your car ? and are those grenades up front?
Old 09-01-2006, 05:10 PM   #2138
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
thanks doods

you can get the latches at pegasusautoracing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
lol at trunk latch and molded rear bumper thing.

Thats pretty damn slick though.

My car is getting the 235/45/17 treatment today (STFU, they were free Bridgestone S03s with 90% tread) they're fucking steam rollers though.

I pulled one collar on the front coils and went back to 3.5F camber to get it back down a little and get it under the fender, I hope it doesn't run into anything I can't hammer.
molded rear bumper thing?what do you mean?haha

the 235/45 is not a good idea for the front
but if their free throw them on the rears if you have some spare 17s to drift on

EDIT:
240srus=yeah grenade and
shamless plug www.d-faction.com/pictures/fly2.JPG

Last edited by TokyoNights; 09-01-2006 at 06:01 PM..
Old 09-01-2006, 06:32 PM   #2139
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
sorry, i just don't like the whole glamour-jdm trip.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:42 PM   #2140
shift_s14
Zilvia Member

shift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
that wouldnt mean it is hideous it means, you have horrible hideous taste cause that kit is the ish!
Old 09-01-2006, 07:17 PM   #2141
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
More of vomit yellow/15's kinda guy?
Old 09-01-2006, 07:19 PM   #2142
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

no, just not a useless skirt and japan-sackriding kind of guy.

but hey, if you guys love it, have your fun it's all good.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:21 PM   #2143
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Ok, Ok, everybody just calm down. Get this thread back to showing pics of slammed S/Z Chassis, and leave the shit talking for the playground after school.

-ThatGuy
Old 09-01-2006, 07:32 PM   #2144
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
tokyo nights is holdin it DOWN

he is most definitely IN DA BUILD-ING!

super sicky status - TRIPLE S'Z

imma catch the FLU

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 09-01-2006, 08:53 PM   #2145
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Sickest Onevia in the USA, man!
you mean 240sx coupe???
Old 09-01-2006, 09:30 PM   #2146
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx
you mean 240sx coupe???
no he means onevia!! lol
Old 09-01-2006, 09:55 PM   #2147
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139
i just love your moms rear end
mofo!
get your eyes off my mom!
Old 09-02-2006, 12:25 AM   #2148
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
molded rear bumper thing?what do you mean?haha

the 235/45 is not a good idea for the front
but if their free throw them on the rears if you have some spare 17s to drift on

The indentation where the body stripe is MIA on the back of the bumper but still there on the sides. I've never noticed that on anyone elses. :dunno:

Edit: Chmercer came over and slashed the 235/45s last night so he didn't have to look at my car with them, I'll prolly pick up some 235/40 RE750s since Im lovin Bridgestone sidewall stiffness.

Last edited by McRussellPants; 09-02-2006 at 10:18 AM..
Old 09-02-2006, 10:49 AM   #2149
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Quote:
test fitted some spacers on front
effective offset -10 17x9
needs more camber
http://www.d-faction.com/pictures/mike/spacer2.JPG
Car is too nice!! but how can u turn?? damn I hit everything on my shit and isn't low/flush as your!!!
are u guys always at tires shop for have perfect alignement or did u use some homemade method? cause I've tire shop at 25km from home and no time for go there..
Old 09-02-2006, 04:49 PM   #2150
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
hit everything on your shit?
I rub fender at counter,,, didnt notch, I let it wear itself
if you mean the wells than yeah you need to demolish them
there will allways be some rubbing
but like I said that was test fit on front Its not usually -10, I might do 0 since its a little too flush
For alignment I have a camber/caster bubble level gauge and eyeballs for toe

Logan,, tripple S'z lol
I pmd you bout some bidness!
Old 09-03-2006, 08:48 AM   #2151
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
hit everything on your shit?
I rub fender at counter,,, didnt notch, I let it wear itself
if you mean the wells than yeah you need to demolish them
there will allways be some rubbing
but like I said that was test fit on front Its not usually -10, I might do 0 since its a little too flush
For alignment I have a camber/caster bubble level gauge and eyeballs for toe

Logan,, tripple S'z lol
I pmd you bout some bidness!
link more info to this caster/caster bubble gague? also you can use a tape measure for toe instead of eyeballing it
Old 09-03-2006, 11:02 AM   #2152
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
just google caster camber gauge
Old 09-03-2006, 11:22 AM   #2153
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
just google caster camber gauge
yeah i have found a whole bunch before. can someone post a pic of how it looks/attaches to the wheel. also if it mounts to teh hub how do you simulate ride height?
Old 09-03-2006, 12:37 PM   #2154
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5

yay for free track time
yay for new sr running PERFECT!
Old 09-03-2006, 01:14 PM   #2155
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Woot! Finaly some Johny5 action shots. How's the SR treatin ya?

-Matt
Old 09-03-2006, 01:27 PM   #2156
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
shiiiit son! nice work....i heart that color/wheel combo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 09-03-2006, 02:14 PM   #2157
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
lol you sprayed the stock rear? gangster. hit me up on aim with an engine bay pic bro
Old 09-03-2006, 03:49 PM   #2158
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Damn sooo hot! but whats up with the rear haha looks like a hot chick with big tittys but no ass

slideways=I have the fastrax one
Old 09-03-2006, 04:49 PM   #2159
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
DavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
johny5 finally got your shit running. Awesome!
Old 09-03-2006, 05:09 PM   #2160
TurK
Zilvia Addict

TurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to TurK
yeah i tried talking him out of hes ka-t attempts.....he finnaly listend to me.
Closed Thread