Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 05:24 AM   #2131
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
my toilet is the same color as your engine bay.
If that's the case, I'd buy a new toilet...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2014, 05:49 AM   #2132
aga
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well i'm up for a redoing of my toilet, but i gotta finish the nissan first.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:02 AM   #2133
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Like I said, you let me know when you get your car registered and road legal in CA. I'm not holding my breath for every asshat and douchecanoe along the whole process not dick swinging their bureaucratic powertrip all over it.

And when you finally do get through all the red tape and get all the right signatures you still have a 20+ year old car that cost you $30k+ to get on the road and you'll still get fucked with by police and have the threat of being thrown out by a state ref at anytime. I love skylines but no fucking thanks.

Then move....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
There are other aspects to living besides cars.

Shame some of you cannot see past that.

Insane taxes, Gun control, English used sparingly, insane housing expensive, draconian land management laws, stupid fiscal policies, traffic, congestion and crime up the ass and retired state employees making 6-figures!

No wonder all the Kali refugees are moving to Seattle, Portland, Denver and Arizona.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:18 AM   #2134
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I know not of this kali you speak of.

Sales tax, property tax? I dunno federal taxes take more out of my pay checks than state every year. I've never needed, used or seen a gun in public. Lol English used sparingly? I speak English everyday with everyone. It's rarely an issue.

Traffic is the price to pay when you live in an area where everyone wants to live.

Crime up the ass? Hardly.

I will agree with the bullshit on state employees tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:27 AM   #2135
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMcEvilson View Post
hey don't hate on my old missile bro. it was 400 dollars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSrLLwYn1oU
You'd have to pay me $400 to drive that pos, and I'd take pleasure in burning it afterwards.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:29 AM   #2136
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Holy shit one page without arguing plez.

More facebook gold. Some dickhead is trying to trade this for an FC. Hope he doesn't get the chance to ruin one.

Old 09-09-2014, 09:57 AM   #2137
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Holy shit one page without arguing plez.

More facebook gold. Some dickhead is trying to trade this for an FC. Hope he doesn't get the chance to ruin one.
...oh for second I thought you said FD and I cared...
I guess it's better than someone trying to trade their moms old LeSabre for the hot car of the week so they can get on the bandwagon. You can pull a trailer with that. It does totally scream fanboy.

Old 09-09-2014, 09:58 AM   #2138
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
my toilet is the same color as your engine bay.
haha this is great.

why would you post a video of that? doesn't help your case.
I literally made it to 0:31 before I closed it, laughing.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:20 AM   #2139
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Maybe Forsberg will buy a shirt or sticker now.

Old 09-09-2014, 10:34 AM   #2140
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Rachetfest 4?!? What the unholy fuck is this shit?! They need to GTFO with this celebration of bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMcEvilson View Post
hey don't hate on my old missile bro. it was 400 dollars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSrLLwYn1oU
Just because you bought a $400 POS doesn't mean it has to remain a $400 POS. You'd think the money you saved buying it could be used to make it suck less balls.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:48 AM   #2141
aga
Zilvia Junkie

aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
hippies will think it's something anti-war and will buy stickers too
Old 09-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #2142
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
And when you finally do get through all the red tape and get all the right signatures you still have a 20+ year old car that cost you $30k+ to get on the road and you'll still get fucked with by police and have the threat of being thrown out by a state ref at anytime. I love skylines but no fucking thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
And you want to stay in a state that operates like this? You couldn't pay me enough to live in California.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
There are other aspects to living besides cars.
Shame some of you cannot see past that.
hahah well said scott, well said

funny how everyone thinks all areas of california are identical too. go move to bishop and tell me if anyone cares about your modified car, smog, etc...

you guys need to realize that this is a metropolis issue, and that any city is subject to these laws either being enforced or eventually being put into action. if my memory serves me correctly, phoenix AZ did not require smog YEARS ago... and now due to the increase in population (and most likely revenue), they decided to enforce smog.

its all relative. california has its downsides (expensive housing for one), but I like going to the beach on the weekends. i also really enjoy driving through my canyon roads, although i will say that they've been real bad about maintaining most roads so... that kinda kills it (for now).
Old 09-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #2143
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
Out of curiosity, due to the fact that I have had my voiced my opinion on this thread many times.

Besides paint, as that will be done within the month, is this (my car) "doing it wrong"?

Besides the wheels, and isis suspension very little knock-off parts were used (megan manifold, OBX rail, and a few other tid-bits).

Old 09-09-2014, 12:05 PM   #2144
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
its all relative. california has its downsides (expensive housing for one), but I like going to the beach on the weekends. i also really enjoy driving through my canyon roads, although i will say that they've been real bad about maintaining most roads so... that kinda kills it (for now).
Exactly. California is rad. My parents live right next to one of the best driving roads in the country, Angeles Crest. Motorcyclists come from hours away to drive it every sunday. Recently repaved and silky smooth.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/An...302248620c955f

I lived in Venice, which is the raddest place ever and the origin of skating. Now I live in Hollywood, pretty cool too. I'll pay for smog shit if it means i get to live in an awesome place. LA is pretty much the mecca of car culture in the US.

Oregon is pretty cool too though.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:09 PM   #2145
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Can't carry in Cali.
No thanks.

Cali is the Jersey of the West Coast.
Then again...everywhere sucks...
Old 09-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #2146
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
Exactly. California is rad. My parents live right next to one of the best driving roads in the country, Angeles Crest. Motorcyclists come from hours away to drive it every sunday. Recently repaved and silky smooth.

I lived in Venice, which is the raddest place ever and the origin of skating. Now I live in Hollywood, pretty cool too. I'll pay for smog shit if it means i get to live in an awesome place. LA is pretty much the mecca of car culture in the US.

Venice was dope. Amazing wether. All the ladies i could never get .My first place was right behind the high school. Since moved to culver city couple weeks ago

Pch is such a fun road when it's the right time with limited traffic .
I couldn't stop driving and accidentally ended up in Camarillo
There's a reason it costs so much here to live
Hollywood is fun obviously . I go to concerts there

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
Old 09-09-2014, 12:39 PM   #2147
blockedwizard
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
blockedwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Maybe Forsberg will buy a shirt or sticker now.
Those shirts for sale?
Old 09-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #2148
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Not to peddle wares here, but yeah I have to do a re-order, or fill a pre-order.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:59 PM   #2149
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tayloray View Post
Besides paint, as that will be done within the month, is this (my car) "doing it wrong"?
IMO no. Just paint it one color and your gold. Now if you had stenciled stupid shit all over it then yes, you would be doing it wrong.

I actually think this is the exact stage most cars go south at. Some broke dick picks up something like this, can't afford to paint it or do anything else so they just cover it in dumb shit because they can't afford parts and just want IG attention.

Props for asking and acknowledging though. Just save up and paint it all one color and you'll have a text book looking hatch.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:25 PM   #2150
deciplesteve

deciplesteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Not one of my guns would be legal in Cali, your argument is invalid.

Cali is doing it wrong.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:26 PM   #2151
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, what kind of guns do you got lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
Old 09-09-2014, 01:27 PM   #2152
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
IMO no. Just paint it one color and your gold. Now if you had stenciled stupid shit all over it then yes, you would be doing it wrong.

I actually think this is the exact stage most cars go south at. Some broke dick picks up something like this, can't afford to paint it or do anything else so they just cover it in dumb shit because they can't afford parts and just want IG attention.

Props for asking and acknowledging though. Just save up and paint it all one color and you'll have a text book looking hatch.
I'm painting it within the next few weeks. Trying to downsize to one car though as I just don't have the space for two. So I may be selling it to build my miata as it is a better platform for my end goal (daily, back roads, drifting). If not, The miata will be sold, and this will get paint, seats, interior cleaned up. New suspension. A/C put in, new gauges yada yada.

Either way. In this state. I feel the car looks terrible. So when I state that I'm not a fan of pretty cars that don't get driven hard, I'm not saying I like the missile crisis either. I just like cars that get driven, That's what they're meant for anyway right?
Old 09-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #2153
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
OBEEWON - I just ordered one.

@streetstyle_jay
Old 09-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #2154
Hiighboost2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
Hiighboost2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hiighboost2
Thoughts on this one? lol

Instagram @hiighboost @iasperformance
Old 09-09-2014, 01:43 PM   #2155
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsu1012 View Post
OBEEWON - I just ordered one.
Cool. It may take a few but I will get some more pressed up.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #2156
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Can't carry in Cali.
No thanks.

Cali is the Jersey of the West Coast.
Then again...everywhere sucks...
You can concealed carry in california…
btw OB your cars are cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post
Venice was dope. Amazing wether. All the ladies i could never get .My first place was right behind the high school. Since moved to culver city couple weeks ago

Pch is such a fun road when it's the right time with limited traffic .
I couldn't stop driving and accidentally ended up in Camarillo
There's a reason it costs so much here to live
Hollywood is fun obviously . I go to concerts there
Culver City is cool too. Fucking Father's Office is amazing. I live right by the El Rey on Wilshire. Saw Danny Brown there a couple months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deciplesteve View Post
Not one of my guns would be legal in Cali, your argument is invalid.

Cali is doing it wrong.
MUH GUNS.

i shoot AR15s and a bunch of other stuff all the time down in the desert. I really don't know what you guys are talking about.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:21 PM   #2157
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiighboost2 View Post
Thoughts on this one? lol
Pretty cool. Not for my taste, butt cool idea. :
Old 09-09-2014, 02:23 PM   #2158
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:

MUH GUNS.

i shoot AR15s and a bunch of other stuff all the time down in the desert. I really don't know what you guys are talking about.
My XD40 came with a big sticker on the case that said "not legal for sale in California".
Old 09-09-2014, 02:30 PM   #2159
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
You can concealed carry in california…
btw OB your cars are cool
Whoa are you serious? Everything I've heard/read made me think not.
If this is true then Cali could be an option for me at some point. Can you open carry at all? W/O a license?

Thanks man. They are ok, but they make me mad all de while.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:02 PM   #2160
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35gabby View Post
My XD40 came with a big sticker on the case that said "not legal for sale in California".
probably because of a high capacity magazine. i know a bunch of people that have XD's here.
Closed Thread