Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #2161
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ yeah you did on the game.......
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #2162
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Chevy Beat TF Name Revealed

The name of the Chevy Beat has finally been revealed as Skids! The G1 Transformers was a blue van back in the day and was mostly used in the Marvel Comics line. I don't think the character even recieved a line in the cartoon series.

The name was revealed via Jalopnik when Matthew provided them with pictures of the Skids, Bumblebee and the Chevy Trax from the Boneyard at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona. Sadly it appears the Trax doesn't have its license plate installed so its name remains a mystery.

Transformers 2 production (not sure if 1st or 2nd unit) is at Coronado, CA today to film scenes for the movie involving pyrotechnics, according to the city's website. Since gunfire and the like is involved it wouldn't suprise me if Bay and company is at Coronado and 2nd unit is at the Boneyard. Thanks to Ann for the information.
The San Diego Film Commission and Naval Base Coronado are working with DreamWorks Productions for a day of filming on Naval Base Coronado. They will be filming an action sequence near the bunker at the south end of Naval Base Coronado approximately a mile north of the Imperial Beach city limits. The work will take place from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Thursday, October 9 and will include gunfire and small explosive visual effects. It is planned that the gunfire and pyrotechnics will take place between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. There will be production trucks and trailers, generators and lighting equipment used on site. The Film Commission, the Navy and the production company acknowledge that the filming may create a disruption and have indicated they will do their best to keep the disturbance to a minimum. The location manager Marc Meeks and San Diego Film Commission representative Kathy McCurdy will be onsite during the entire project.

Boneyard Set Report

An anonymous source (same as BB post) has provided Seibertron with a set report and images from the Boneyard where Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen production is current at. The pictures includes shots that show that probably the Chevy Volt and Sideswipe (Chevy Centennial) are on set. While Megan Fox, Shia, etc where not spotted on set, John Turturro was.
Dear Seibertron.com,

Me again - I have some follow-up information concerning the "Bumblebee Sighted" article that you previously posted. I visited the 309th AMARG again today for their last day of filming; and let me tell you, it was busy. Lots of new photos, including a bumper shot of 'Sideswipe' and a little snippet of a picture of what I believe to be the blue Chevy Volt (however, during the time I was present this vehicle was never actually taken off the trailer; neither was Sideswipe to my knowledge). No pictures of Shia or Megan; but, as I was informed by plenty of soldiers (concerning Fox, anyways); the two were definitely on set. I apologize for some of the pictures that came out somewhat small and rounded; I actually had to snap those certain shots through a pair of binoculars. Ironically enough, the pictures I took of Bumblebee (yellow 2009 concept Camaro) and the red and green Chevy Trax & Beat (the 'Twins', I think?) were actually on my way off the set. Lucky me!

Something else I don't know if you would be interested in or not - but I'll add it on here anyways, just in case. The scene that I witnessed them filming consisted of a long, large sheet of metal (maybe a cover up for something of some sort?) being stood up by the side of one of the planes in The Boneyard, and lots of loud gibberish shouting coming from what I believe to be one of the transformers. Keep in mind this scene was watched from about 200 meters away - but why I think its important is because of the loud, booming voice we heard from over 200 meters away. We couldn't make out what he was saying; but what we could identify was that it was male, and very Decepticon sounding - meaning a very deep, baritone sort of sound to it but with a sharp, manifestly evil edge. In my own opinion (and those of all of the soldiers that accompanied me on the "tour") this was the voice of Megatron - definitely evil, definitely loud. Then again, it could have been that 'Jetfire' character that I've heard a little bit about - the plane where the sound originated from wasn't the exact aircraft he's been described as, but then again I wasn't up close and personal with it so it's a tough one to call. Alas, I wouldn't be surprised if this mysterious voice did belong to Megatron - had a sort of, feel to it, you know?
Something like, "Damn, that guy is pissed."
Megatron or not, whoever's voice that belonged to definitely wanted some sort of Revenge

Well, that's all the news I have so far. If I hear or (hopefully) see anything else concerning Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen; I'll be sure to update you guys!

Anonymous

Old 10-10-2008, 09:26 AM   #2163
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice update. It's cool to see all these different size TR's.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:31 AM   #2164
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Looking at the old school Skids pic, is that a Honda City turbo?
Old 10-10-2008, 09:32 AM   #2165
stiizy
Post Whore!

looks like it
Old 10-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #2166
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Nice try. There is already the Optimus Prime of Transformers the movie threads.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...t=transformers
Remember this Mel haha when you dissed the shit outta me....

Closed my first thread!!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:08 PM   #2167
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Remember this Mel haha when you dissed the shit outta me....

Closed my first thread!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Oops sorry Mod didn't see it i'll do a better search next time
Yea that learned ya real quick. lol.

Gotta love tha Zilvia tough luv.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #2168
stiizy
Post Whore!

Hahaha you fucker....

One of my fave homies all love Mel!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #2169
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
skids? They couldnt think of a better name?

I think Barry closed my first one thread
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #2170
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
hey, back off the haterade, he's from G1
Old 10-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #2171
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Not hatin just saying. When I think of skids, I just think picture a fat bitch with lines in her draws
Old 10-12-2008, 12:44 AM   #2172
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
The TFW TF2 Insider brings us more news about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. This time we can exclusively reveal both alternate modes for Soundwave. He will appear in a Cybertron mode, which will turn into a satellite, and he will also appear in an Earth mode - this will be a pickup truck.
LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:22 AM   #2173
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
The TFW TF2 Insider brings us more news about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. This time we can exclusively reveal both alternate modes for Soundwave. He will appear in a Cybertron mode, which will turn into a satellite, and he will also appear in an Earth mode - this will be a pickup truck.
A PICKUP TRUCK!? Oh no. This is the first news I've heard that I'm truly not happy about.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #2174
Future240
Future Moderator

^maybe it wont be that bad........

Kinda has a bit of flare to it dont ya think?

Seriously though, whose brain fuck idea was this?
Old 10-13-2008, 06:42 AM   #2175
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
WTF a satellite??? why???

God Bay keep fucking up my faves....dick........
Old 10-13-2008, 07:13 AM   #2176
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT MICHEAL BAY YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS ATROCITY!

and my G1 Onslaught arrived last night.

two more and i can make Bruticus, but due to automotive projects, I will not be buying anymore TFs for quite sometime
Old 10-13-2008, 07:14 AM   #2177
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ it's all good i aint buying shit for a long time like anything at all...
Old 10-13-2008, 07:17 AM   #2178
Future240
Future Moderator

from yall's reaction to the latest news, kinda glad i dont remember who yall are talkin bout
Old 10-13-2008, 07:22 AM   #2179
stiizy
Post Whore!

Soundwave Bro
Old 10-13-2008, 07:22 AM   #2180
stiizy
Post Whore!

Soundwave bro he's like the loyalest Decepticon ever
Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #2181
Future240
Future Moderator

^The name sounds familiar, but I cant remember.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #2182
Antihero983
Post Whore!

^most loyal, not loyalest.

sheesh.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:29 AM   #2183
stiizy
Post Whore!

Red you know my slang kid haha....

Plus i'm in my i dont give a shit mood right now...

I need i new dash, steering wheel, and seats for my car....
Old 10-13-2008, 07:30 AM   #2184
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
^most loyal, not loyalest.

sheesh.

^you northeners and yall's corrrect engrish, wut if i wanna talk like dis
Old 10-14-2008, 07:36 AM   #2185
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 AM   #2186
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Who do you think those tool boxes turn into?
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:00 AM   #2187
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ I know that was a joke so i won't rip on you
Old 10-14-2008, 08:03 AM   #2188
stiizy
Post Whore!

Shia and Megan at Tucson, Boneyard Sets

On Location News has posted a few pictures of Megan Fox, John Turturro, and Shia LaBeouf as they where on Transformer 2 sets at the Tucson International Airport and Davis-Monthan Air Force Base's Boneyard around October 8th. The images just show them standing around and talking, considering the lack of lightening, crew and cameras I doubt a scene was being filmed. Below are a few sample pictures from the 16 picture gallery that you can find here. Thanks to Rich for the find.

Transformer Inspirations

Sadly it seems not much info is coming out about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen front. So below are some stuff I stumbled across over the last week or so that seem to be examples of how Transformers have inspired many. The first from China is various Autobot like robots built from junk yard parts. They remind me of the Alternator line. The full gallery is here.

Next up apparently de-classified video of the F-35 Lightning II that shows lots of Transformer like inspirations. Sadly it doesn't turn into an actual war robot. The military should probably consider that for version three. More info here.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:31 AM   #2189
stiizy
Post Whore!

Something fun to do

The Ultimate Transformers Quiz Flash Games - Over 10,000 Flash Games - 10 Added Every Weekday
Old 10-15-2008, 07:48 AM   #2190
Antihero983
Post Whore!

oh stiizy you're awesome!