Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:29 AM   #2161
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice win for fujita nsc.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 10:07 AM   #2162
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
I went to check out
Legends MMA gym (Bas's and Randy's).
gym in Holly wood.
Me and a Friend are thinking about joining.
I initially wanted to do muay thai and JJitsu.. but its so freaking expensive ..grr..i might start only with the jjitsu ..till i get back in shape and then if i can afford do the Full membership, which is only like $50 bucks more expensive then Muay thai only..
anways any good reviews on that place? I know Eddie Bravo is the JJitsu instructor there.
Yeah didn't they shoot an episode of Tap Out at that gym with Eddie Bravo's new guy? I've heard good stuff about that gym too.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #2163
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
I went to check out
Legends MMA gym (Bas's and Randy's).
gym in Holly wood.
Me and a Friend are thinking about joining.
I initially wanted to do muay thai and JJitsu.. but its so freaking expensive ..grr..i might start only with the jjitsu ..till i get back in shape and then if i can afford do the Full membership, which is only like $50 bucks more expensive then Muay thai only..
anways any good reviews on that place? I know Eddie Bravo is the JJitsu instructor there.
my cousin trains kickboxing around here somewhere. ill ask him, and i know its inexpensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
Yeah didn't they shoot an episode of Tap Out at that gym with Eddie Bravo's new guy? I've heard good stuff about that gym too.
yea i remember that episode.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #2164
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
sengoku was awesome...

dont know if this has been discussed yet, but HOW or WHY did herring and AA get paid the same amount as silva? why is silva always earning hard wins and getting jacked?

crocop vs yoshihiro nakao at the next dream event...sounds exciting...

liddell vs sugar ray evans? hella lawl...

woohoo!!! cyborg vs villasenor at strikeforce in SJ hp pavillion!!! any of you hella'ers going?

just starting to find the time to play catch up...
Old 03-06-2008, 12:54 PM   #2165
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
sengoku was awesome...

dont know if this has been discussed yet, but HOW or WHY did herring and AA get paid the same amount as silva? why is silva always earning hard wins and getting jacked?

crocop vs yoshihiro nakao at the next dream event...sounds exciting...

liddell vs sugar ray evans? hella lawl...

woohoo!!! cyborg vs villasenor at strikeforce in SJ hp pavillion!!! any of you hella'ers going?

just starting to find the time to play catch up...
HeHE, Villa Senor is one more of the dudes that i cant understand how the hell he gets these fights...lol he is horrible...seems liek he just hangs in..throws a few weird swings, scores some points, and because of his weird style, it throws bigger fighters off..and they end up not fighting that well....
when he foughts In UFC for the first time and won, i was like ..WTF is this dude doing there? he is so awkward
Old 03-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #2166
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Quote:
HeHE, Villa Senor is one more of the dudes that i cant understand how the hell he gets these fights...lol he is horrible...seems liek he just hangs in..throws a few weird swings, scores some points, and because of his weird style, it throws bigger fighters off..and they end up not fighting that well....
when he foughts In UFC for the first time and won, i was like ..WTF is this dude doing there? he is so awkward
Yeah kinda reminds me of a boxer who throws some punches and runs. I can't stand that style!

Old 03-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #2167
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Yea i heard that too,
to do Muay Thai it is $245 a month..fuuuckkkk!!!!!!!
shiet some of the gracie JJitsu gyms last i checked were only like $85-$120 bucks a mo..
and thats because they were gracie..
shits fucking expensive man. the gym Millennia here in the 909 is like 150 a month. fuck that, im just going to take BBJ at my school. i wont even have to spend a dime.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #2168
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yea $245 a month is mad expensive. i was shopping around in my area for a lil while. i checked out the gym that rob emerson (who i don't think is very good anyway) trains at and it was like 125-150 per month. and that included bjj and kick boxing. that was already expensive imo.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #2169
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
Yeah, you could train with Emerson and J Roc...hahaha.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:53 PM   #2170
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
check it out fellas, latest rumor is Iceman might be fighting Rashad Evans instead: http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Rumor:-Ch...had-Evans.html
Old 03-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #2171
turboXS
Leaky Injector

turboXS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
check it out fellas, latest rumor is Iceman might be fighting Rashad Evans instead: http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Rumor:-Ch...had-Evans.html

Hmm I'd def rather see this fight, although I still think Liddell would win.
turboXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #2172
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboXS View Post
Hmm I'd def rather see this fight, although I still think Liddell would win.
+2, i really wouldnt care who would win, it would be nice to see Rashad finally lose, and also upsets are always fun to watch.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #2173
myzislow
Zilvia Junkie

myzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond repute
rashad evans was a guest security guard on jerry springer today.... I was watching it during lunch at work and was like wtf?
myzislow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #2174
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersteeringless180sx View Post
yea $245 a month is mad expensive. i was shopping around in my area for a lil while. i checked out the gym that rob emerson (who i don't think is very good anyway) trains at and it was like 125-150 per month. and that included bjj and kick boxing. that was already expensive imo.
Thats in OC thought right?
Old 03-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #2175
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersteeringless180sx View Post
Quote:
+2, i really wouldnt care who would win, it would be nice to see Rashad finally lose, and also upsets are always fun to watch.
Same here..that would be interesting!
Old 03-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #2176
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Gracie-Barra bjj and Mua Thai is only $125 a month for me and my son. Its like $85 or some shit for jus me..
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #2177
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
chuck will win no problem.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #2178
myzislow
Zilvia Junkie

myzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond reputemyzislow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
+1 agreed on this one
myzislow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #2179
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Thats in OC thought right?
yea it's in OC. irvine actually. i also found this one place that was only $55 month for jiu jitsu but it was more of a open mat format and did not really include formal instruction.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:04 AM   #2180
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki-217 View Post
Gracie-Barra bjj and Mua Thai is only $125 a month for me and my son. Its like $85 or some shit for jus me..
Now thats a fair price..damn it.. i am gonna move to your area!
Old 03-07-2008, 02:07 AM   #2181
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

anyone down to make bets for the upcoming events?
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:16 AM   #2182
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
agreed, i was more excited to see cyborg...i love his CB aggressiveness...hes hella hit or miss when it comes to victories but so entertaining to watch...

Quote:
i so covered that before you...pssshhh and i thought you guys were on top of things...haha, i keed i keed...im sorry, but evans is gonna get rocked like a monkey
Old 03-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #2183
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Well, it looks like it's official Evans vs Liddell. I hope Evans can beat him...he'll have to fight better than he did against Bisping though.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #2184
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzislow View Post
rashad evans was a guest security guard on jerry springer today.... I was watching it during lunch at work and was like wtf?
haha wat?

Quote:
now thats a bargain. regular gym out here is like $100. theres a local boxing gym i go to thats $20 a month. not bad.

Quote:
yea, but an upset is always fun to watch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
i so covered that before you...pssshhh and i thought you guys were on top of things...haha, i keed i keed...im sorry, but evans is gonna get rocked like a monkey
hahah punk, hey i had a long meeting yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob's S14 View Post
Well, it looks like it's official Evans vs Liddell. I hope Evans can beat him...he'll have to fight better than he did against Bisping though.
i wouldnt be surprised if he gives him a fight. Evans hasnt been dropped yet has he? i dont remember. but he beat Jardine right?
Old 03-07-2008, 10:31 AM   #2185
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myzislow View Post
+1 agreed on this one
Quote:
I agree too that Chuck should win with no problem but you just never know. Chuck could be off again, or Rashard could decide to have the fight of his life. Plus he's a little awkward to me too. Look at his fights Vs. Bisping like Rob mentioned and also again Tito. I just think he's too high on himself and is due for a little humbling ass whoopin' to bring him back down to earth.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:52 AM   #2186
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
I thik Chuck will win.. But its gonna be a boring fight.. Reshad isnt Randleman so his non fight pressuruing ass isnbt gonna do much to a gun slinger like Liddel and few sprawls by Chuck shuts Reshad and his confidence down.. I hope it goes a differnt way tho I hate CHuck.
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #2187
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

The fact that Rashad doesn't rush in might help him. The way to have success against Liddell is to make him come after you, since he's a counter puncher.

Who was Evans gonna fight before they made the switch?

You know what they should've done is have a Tito vs Evans rematch and then have Machida vs Liddell. I'd pay for that.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:39 AM   #2188
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
The fact that Rashad doesn't rush in might help him. The way to have success against Liddell is to make him come after you, since he's a counter puncher.

You know what they should've done is have a Tito vs Evans rematch and then have Machida vs Liddell. I'd pay for that.
same here, Rashad was supposed to fight Thiago Silva in May, id rather see Thiago vs Chuck, cuz i think he can knock chuck out, and then put machida agaisnt Rashad since machida is more technical, at least i havent seen him knock anyone out.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #2189
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:

Quote:
same here, Rashad was supposed to fight Thiago Silva in May, id rather see Thiago vs Chuck, cuz i think he can knock chuck out, and then put machida agaisnt Rashad since machida is more technical, at least i havent seen him knock anyone out.
I'm with that. Chuck vs. Thiago looks way better to me. I think Tito just took the other fight for his last because he knows he would have beaten Rashard if it wasn't for that penalty.

Old 03-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #2190
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
so his non fight pressuruing ass isnbt gonna do much to a gun slinger like Liddel and few sprawls by Chuck shuts Reshad and his confidence down.. I hope it goes a differnt way tho I hate CHuck.
Exactley..isn't he suposed to be some super wrestler too? how come we never see that side???