Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #2191
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
He sold it? D:
it was on craigslist for the longest time...probably got sold
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #2192
The_Doctor
Leaky Injector

The_Doctor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblack240x View Post

Sorry for crappy pic, but saw that well, at 5th and balboa. Just wondering if its anyones on here. Had a cage and two racing seats. Clean car.
Haha, I saw that coupe too. How does he not rip off his front lip when hes driving, it had like 1 inch of road clearance. I love it tho :P
Old 02-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #2193
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
saw a white zenki s14 and dale hardware in fremont yesterday

kit, k's wing, euro/altezza tails and some kind of black wheels with polished lip
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #2194
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Saw a gunmetal GT-R on berryessa this morning.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #2195
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
there was a few 240's at quicklys last night
1 s14
and 2 s13s one black one with jdm riceboy altezzas or some shit
and 1 with a pink lip

cars look beat the fuck up

also saw 2 s14s at vex's when i was about to get some bulbs but realized they are riping me off
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #2196
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by importdude View Post
1 s14
and 1 with a pink lip

also saw 2 s14s at vex's when i was about to get some bulbs but realized they are riping me off
I saw them.

Were you driving a s13?
Old 02-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #2197
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
i came in around 1145
black zenki s14
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #2198
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
I believe I was there around that time.

Over at bubbles playing Thirteen most of the night.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #2199
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I believe I was there around that time.

Over at bubbles playing Thirteen most of the night.
Was this after I left?

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #2200
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by importdude View Post
1 s14
and 1 with a pink lip

The black fastback with the altezza and the coupe with the pink lip is from sunnyvale. Met those guys a few weeks ago, pretty cool guys.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #2201
kaking
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (7)
kaking is making a name for him/her selfkaking is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Today 11-2pm saw a 89-90 lowered white hatch on gold meshies, with dual tip and front lip...parked in neighborhood by sjcc(prob a student) cuz ive seen it parked in the area b4

Monday 7:15pm king & mckee flat black s14 w/ gold or bronze wheels(it was dark)
kaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #2202
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

champagne s14 with apexi n1 dual exhaust, lowered, and some wheels on 680 north today around 4pm.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:05 AM   #2203
240=180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
He sold it? D:
Yup yup. Cody gots a camaro now. Vroom vroom ls1
240=180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:14 AM   #2204
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Was this after I left?
No. Had to have been while we both were there.

I just told that dude I had some meshies for sale and left.

I was only there like two minutes after you left.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:23 AM   #2205
240=180
Zilvia Member

240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about240=180 has a spectacular aura about
^^^
Haaaay I thought u were gonna trade me those meshies for some rc shizz
240=180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:10 AM   #2206
Teh Luckinator
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Teh Luckinator is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
saw a blue 240 hatch today lower... than stock on stock wheels.

you have a really ugly car.
More than Lucky lives in stockton?
Teh Luckinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:49 AM   #2207
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240=180 View Post
Yup yup. Cody gots a camaro now. Vroom vroom ls1
Whattt, he shoulda just put an LS1 in the 240! haha

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:57 AM   #2208
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240=180 View Post
^^^
Haaaay I thought u were gonna trade me those meshies for some rc shizz
Uhh.

Yeah, I forgot.

But your esc is broken, isn't it?

call me.

haha.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:01 PM   #2209
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Around 8:30pm 2/04/09: Clean black kouki s14 w/ white gram lights 57 maximums.. parked in front of Q-cup Milpitas.
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #2210
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Whattt, he shoulda just put an LS1 in the 240! haha
You should just put the VQ in your 240!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #2211
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
black zenki s14 in oakland with 5zigen FN's.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #2212
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
saw/met optionzero today by serramonte...cool dude and dope kouki
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #2213
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
yo
nice zenki

they look good in green
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #2214
BorHor
Zilvia Member

BorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really nice
I saw hella 240's at west valley college today.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #2215
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
yesterday; purple zenki s14, lowered, gold rota grids in 18s?, exhaust, by montague expwy and great mall.

today; drk green s13 fb, lowered, clear turn signals, exhaust, by berryessa and jackson.
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #2216
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
today around 12:30 - union city - white s13 hatch with clear usdm style tails, dumped on wheels w/canister exhaust on alvarado blvd

today around 2:00 - hayward/union city - UC blvd/hesparian blvd - green s13 hatch dumped on gold meshies(?), FMIC

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #2217
debby
Leaky Injector

debby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to debby
today 4.15pm saw a grey sil80 with square headlight and front wide fender , stock taillight dropped with silver advan 4lugs and exhaust passed by the quickly's in westlake mall in dalycity.

again at 4.40pm a white zenki s14 passed by, but i just saw her rear end, lol
debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #2218
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

lilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
debby today 4.15pm saw a grey sil80 with square headlight and front wide fender , stock taillight dropped with silver advan 4lugs and exhaust passed by the quickly's in westlake mall in dalycity.

again at 4.40pm a white zenki s14 passed by, but i just saw her rear end, lol

saw the same car at serramonte starbucks, dude had advans and 3 projectors.
lilaznjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:21 AM   #2219
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
today at 10ish pm saw a white hatch with exhaust and euro tails going north towards UC.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:38 AM   #2220
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

purple s14 lowered with some gold work vskf or something like that at quicklys at mccarthy ranch