Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #2221
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Wow Jack from outta nowhere, lol

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #2222
discern

Trader Rating: (0)
discern is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Rocked Type X front bar w/factory lip, vertex skirts and gp rear bar on old 180.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #2223
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Kouki aero belongs on fastbacks, not coupes/verts.

Just like Silvia fronts belong on coupes/verts, not fastbacks.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:07 PM   #2224
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I dunno about that. A kouki'd out coupe is pretty hot. Kouki front, GT1 sides, R32 GTR wing, and some sort of rear half bumper or valence. I think that'd look pretty good.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #2225
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
NO EDGAR.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #2226
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i don't see why a vert kouki onevia wouldn't look good.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #2227
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
they have looked good just no one in america or on zilvia i should say, has dome it right yet.
just wait....... Its gonna take one of us senior members to do it. right
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 11-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #2228
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Old 11-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #2229
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
I stand Semi corrected.
Needs hood and Ganadors to complete the trifecta.
and some sort of kouki type spoiler.
maybe S14 kouki or R32

But looks damn good IMHO
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-28-2009, 08:57 PM   #2230
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
COUPE

random x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O48vzxhLVJU

4:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTDNwCWeK8s

Old 11-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #2231
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Wow that looks like crap on a coupe. I stand with crimson on this one...even with the silvia front, Sil80's look like crap 90% of the time, the lines just don't mesh.

Maybe I'm just becoming more and more of a purist.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:01 PM   #2232
Wake
Premium Member

Im very much a purist, especially when it comes to coupes, or kouki fastbacks.

But like I said, I think it could be done with the same formula used for a hatch, the only problem with a coupe is the rear end. Finding a spoiler and rear valences that flow with everything else isnt easy, but hot load also makes a coupe valance if im not mistaken......
maybe it was G-grow
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 11-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #2233
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
SOAPGUN rules with TYpe G 180sx.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #2234
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i miss my coupe. forget type g.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:57 AM   #2235
JaeTea
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
JaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JaeTea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Shit don't look right on a coupe
Old 11-29-2009, 08:17 AM   #2236
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
i like it. looks more like a 'genuine' onevia that way.

some japanese dude wanted to be different and threw it together. used kouki parts cuz he put his typeX clone (actually a 95 typeR) ass first into a guardrail. he's currently chopping the stands and leveling a kouki 13 wing in his basement, so he can throw it on the back of his new onevia. he thinks about how different he'll be all night at work in a warehouse. he's a 20yr old chain smoker.

that's how my mind works.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #2237
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
g corp

I think g corp spoiler would look good on a coupe onevie with kouki aero

heres a little something if your bored
g corp 180 touge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SAdlSaDAGU
Old 11-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #2238
mark@union
Leaky Injector

mark@union is making his/her stupidity well-knownmark@union is making his/her stupidity well-knownmark@union is making his/her stupidity well-known
I fail so hard at photoshop.

Paint skills are out of control though.

anyone with me on this?
Old 11-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #2239
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
lol

msglength
Old 11-29-2009, 05:22 PM   #2240
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by .white240. View Post
I fail so hard at photoshop.

Paint skills are out of control though.

anyone with me on this?
Just got back from Willow Springs. tired as hell, so here you go.

That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:49 PM   #2241
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

LOL.

I don't think you can make any s13 convertible look good. s13s have no reason to be convertibles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #2242
slowmovingvehicle
Leaky Injector

slowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-known
i dont got type-x aero but i got the gp-sports front and sides on my vert

its the vert in the garage but it doest look like that no more Im gonna get some pics later on today
Old 11-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #2243
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
if you dont got, why post? and you posted a pic of your car with nothing on it. it looks like a rolling chasis
Old 11-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #2244
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
I like it, mainly coz its black. I need to jack brians wheels for a bit.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:42 PM   #2245
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Looks much better than a Sil80.
Also, on a convertible I would only do pop-ups because then it looks like a Ferrari Testarossa.

Kouki skirts on a (not a missile car not a missile car not a missile car) coupe.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #2246
lflkajfj12123

^ cool missile car
Old 11-29-2009, 09:00 PM   #2247
mark@union
Leaky Injector

mark@union is making his/her stupidity well-knownmark@union is making his/her stupidity well-knownmark@union is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

I was on the fence. When I made that stunning visual image, it changed my mind slightly. I feel like it can be done well, but obviously isn't as popular as doing a hatch/180.

I'd like to hear some more detailed criticism on it though.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #2248
lflkajfj12123

jesus christ

here to save this thread YET AGAIN

itai 180sx pre-blue blitz 03 spec
Old 11-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #2249
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady

gettin Better!
Old 11-29-2009, 10:34 PM   #2250
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by .white240. View Post
I was on the fence. When I made that stunning visual image, it changed my mind slightly. I feel like it can be done well, but obviously isn't as popular as doing a hatch/180.

I'd like to hear some more detailed criticism on it though.
All verts look like shit. The reason why it isn't popular is because they look like shit.