Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-22-2008, 12:55 AM   #2251
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Anyone know where i can find these taillights? i cant find them, i thought these were just ebay taillights tinted red but i cant find this style. thanks

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 12:59 AM   #2252
vietdetta

Trader Rating: (0)
vietdetta will become famous soon enoughvietdetta will become famous soon enoughvietdetta will become famous soon enoughvietdetta will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ they look like jdm 180sx kouki tails to me, you can get them off ebay or just wait till a set pops up in classifieds.
vietdetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:59 AM   #2253
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Does anyone know the wheel and tire sizes on Koguchi's 180sx back when it ran those Blitz rims? And also offset of said wheels? Thanks!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #2254
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
never mind, thats my fav 180 of all time.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #2255
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
I know this wheel came in some 180's and s14's but what else did they come in? Is their any Us cars that i could maybe find in a junkyard with the same steering wheel
Old 02-23-2008, 10:49 AM   #2256
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all

what is that thing around the hornbutton? is it to cover up the screws or what
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:51 AM   #2257
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_russian_one View Post

yeah its to cover up the screws.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:56 AM   #2258
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
I know this wheel came in some 180's and s14's but what else did they come in? Is their any Us cars that i could maybe find in a junkyard with the same steering wheel
iirc, the nissan maxima had that wheel from 98-2002.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:19 AM   #2259
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
iirc, the nissan maxima had that wheel from 98-2002.
will it fit the s13/s14 colum?
Old 02-23-2008, 11:58 AM   #2260
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_russian_one View Post

Yes that covers up the bolts, that cover only comes on the Nob Taniguchi edition of the nardi classic. Hence the NOB lettering and blue stitching/accents. It was part of a 2 wheel series, with the other wheel being a Manabu Orido signature edition.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #2261
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
oh thats the reason why the stitching is ice blue... pretty cool
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:59 PM   #2262
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
this probably wont help much they also came in r33 gt-r's and maybe other r33's
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:00 PM   #2263
THEMkris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
THEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what wheels are these? they're 18x7.5.. does anyone know the offset? what they're typically worth?

Old 02-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #2264
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
i think those are off infiniti m45's maybe?
Old 02-23-2008, 08:22 PM   #2265
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
first thing that popped into my head was the FX or whatever. that SUV thing.

and im guessing: +35-+42ish

and: not that much
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #2266
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Anyone know what brand the wing is on the Sexy Style 180? It's sooo nice.

It's on the FC here:

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:59 PM   #2267
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^^ i think they use sanai-d vatman spoilers.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #2268
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
what kit is on the red s14 zenki in this vid? it appears at 0:47, 1:18 & 1:51....watch the whole thing anyway tho, and more pics of the car will help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2dn....php?p=1854926
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #2269
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
what kit is on the red s14 zenki in this vid? it appears at 0:47, 1:18 & 1:51....watch the whole thing anyway tho, and more pics of the car will help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2dn....php?p=1854926
Looks like the Works 9
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #2270
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
^^ hmmm really? I guess it does, anyone have a pic of a zenki with a works9 kit? even on their website the pic is tiny and when i go to enlarge it it says image not found
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:59 PM   #2271
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
what wheels are these?
kouki_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:35 PM   #2272
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
aero on that red zenki is Big-Win aero

Old 02-24-2008, 07:38 PM   #2273
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
What company makes those rear over fenders with the pulled style lip?

I'd post a pic but I haven't found one yet.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:53 PM   #2274
TheArkitekt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
TheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
What company makes those rear over fenders with the pulled style lip?

I'd post a pic but I haven't found one yet.
origin makes those
TheArkitekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:17 PM   #2275
Ronald_Mcdonald
Zilvia Member

Ronald_Mcdonald is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronald_Mcdonald
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sex_ View Post
what wheels are these?

That's my friends car.

They are honda wheels, 4x100 bolt pattern, and he is using a 1 inch spacer on them.

That's about all I can tell you.

Search for mesh Honda wheels.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #2276
ProjNightshade
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sex_ View Post
what wheels are these?
I'm pretty sure they're Compomotive CXN's with the center covers missing. I've seen these wheels in person, but never had a chance to inspect them closely.

http://www.comp.co.uk/wheels/wheels.asp?range=CXN_0025

Hope it helps.
ProjNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #2277
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
i would think so, but he said they were knockoffz...and i want to know who makes the knockoffz
kouki_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:21 PM   #2278
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Please don't use Z's when your misspelling shit. It's fucking annoying.

And Eastcoasts14 , that is definetley big win Aero, I know the man who owns that car.
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:25 PM   #2279
Vernal
Zilvia Junkie

Vernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymoreVernal is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to Vernal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald_Mcdonald View Post
That's my friends car.

They are honda wheels, 4x100 bolt pattern, and he is using a 1 inch spacer on them.

That's about all I can tell you.

Search for mesh Honda wheels.
Unless its universal with both sizes, he is not running 4x100 honda wheels. 240s have a pcd of 4x114.3
Vernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:30 PM   #2280
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

you can get adapter plates to convert pattern