Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-04-2008, 10:47 AM   #211
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
toooo much talking going on here take it to PM PLEASE!!
Old 01-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #212
ApexDrift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ApexDrift will become famous soon enoughApexDrift will become famous soon enoughApexDrift will become famous soon enoughApexDrift will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my TOMEI rims
heres a pic on wheelspec.com

on car

ive searched every where and havent even found the name of the rim... if anyone knows please let me know
ApexDrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #213
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
something i picked up today i have never seen anyone with them.

will be on car when i go back to birmingham
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:52 PM   #214
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kougeki View Post
C-West bumper, off the DRFT drift car. Thanks to Adrian and Jimmy.

ehhhh, that the one from super autobacs?

I had one too, but it came right off Uuchi's car.
then Carluch got it
now it is destroyed.
the end.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #215
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
I believe these would be the only R.Y.O parts here in the US....Driving Sports and R.Y.O is the people to thank for us to have these to try out.

R.Y.O RII Hi-Max Coilovers for S13
R.Y.O Firemaster Manifold/Outlet Set for S13

Old 01-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #216
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
very cool - cant wait to see how they work for ya.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #217
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Items that are currently still in production should not be considered 'rare'
Old 01-04-2008, 03:07 PM   #218
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post
Items that are currently still in production should not be considered 'rare'
idk about that...theres plenty of stuff that is still in production but extremely rare to see in the states so i would consider those items rare
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #219
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yea those RYO parts are really cool

looks good man
Old 01-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #220
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection

My awesome hood.

I think from one of those booty companies in the black/white pages of doriten mags..... superstar or something ridiculous.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:50 PM   #221
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
something i picked up today i have never seen anyone with them.

will be on car when i go back to birmingham
not to rain on your parade, but those have been floating around ebay for awhile now, i'm pretty sure they are uncommon, but not that rare
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:20 PM   #222
deviousKA
Zilvia Junkie

deviousKA is making a name for him/her selfdeviousKA is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to deviousKA
Rare bosch fog lights with NISSAN covers. Original dealer installed in the US on this s13, AFAIK only set in existence?

deviousKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #223
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-REVV1 View Post
Here is apic of my rr window w/wiper and if you look closely at the seats inside they are oem nismo seats,they still sat too high so i sold them and bought these skyline R34 seats.Last but not least my carbon wraped power folding mirrors.

Rear Wiper is HOT, been wanting to do it for the longest, just no idea how, was going to rip it off a EVO or something... incredible.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #224
xawax
Leaky Injector

xawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the rough
oem rain guards

oem rain guards. i didn't have time to paint and mount them right or even clean them up, but you get the idea...car is filthy

Old 01-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #225
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
you can get those new from the dealer.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:45 PM   #226
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^ paint them?

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
rongfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #227
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Nope they come looking like that
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #228
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
not to rain on your parade, but those have been floating around ebay for awhile now, i'm pretty sure they are uncommon, but not that rare
well i have never seen the s14 shades always the s13 not to mention they have the wiring still intact like factory with the tabs and such. oh yeah i live in AL so i would bet that no one in AL has them
Old 01-04-2008, 09:21 PM   #229
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
I have the 14 silvia ones too.

As for the rain guards...THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THAT WAY! You dont paint them!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #230
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^ i too have them. i was just curious as to why he said or would paint them...

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
rongfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:52 PM   #231
xawax
Leaky Injector

xawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the roughxawax is a jewel in the rough
i just hate it looking like old tint and thought i would try and paint them, but yeah, they are NOT rare...mod can delete the post if they want...

did some lookin and found them here
http://www.frsport.com/Genuine-OEM-N...SX_p_8175.html
Old 01-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #232
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I won't delete it, live and learn. The 180sx visors are all over the place.

Coupe visors, now that is a different story.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #233
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Different parts.

There are "Window Shades" that say 180sx and Silvia in the S13 script as well, to fit the other Chassis Quarter Windows.

What we were discussing was the "Rain guards", "smokers vents", "window visors" that go above the Driver and Passenger doors.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #234
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
I won't delete it, live and learn. The 180sx visors are all over the place.

Coupe visors, now that is a different story.
if you feel up to it milano has some coupe visors last time i looked, i dont recommend it though...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:54 PM   #235
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
im still trying to sell my coupe visors *the ones that go in the rear side glass that have the light up silvia logo*
Old 01-05-2008, 11:39 PM   #236
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

those are shades they cover the entire quarter glass, visors run along the top of the window
Old 01-06-2008, 08:15 AM   #237
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I have the coupe visors. Not installed yet but will post a pic asap. I will paint mine before install though. They have that old tint "pink" look so I'll spray them with tint spray before they go on. My S13 is black so they'd really stand out if I left them the way they are.

Just laying on the car not actually installed. Now you can see how pink they are.

Last edited by hotlavaflow; 01-25-2008 at 03:26 AM..
hotlavaflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:08 PM   #238
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier View Post
a company up here has been trying to sell one for a while but no bitters yet lol. to bad its the model that doesn't say nismo on it

http://www.importconcern.ca/parts/ilist.php?item_id=72

the nismo speedo's are easy to come by if you have the right resources
thats not nismo thats the Euro speed-o, notice its only 240 and not 260. This is stock in UK.
Old 01-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #239
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
im still trying to sell my coupe visors *the ones that go in the rear side glass that have the light up silvia logo*
pm me your price. I've been wanting them, but I'm damn sure not paying the ridiculous prices from ebay.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #240
niberlin
Leaky Injector

niberlin is making a name for him/her selfniberlin is making a name for him/her selfniberlin is making a name for him/her self
xawax and deviousKA. Can i get some pictures from other angles and with the door open. You both have some updates i am thinking of.
niberlin is offline   Reply With Quote