Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #211
shid0

Trader Rating: (0)
shid0 is making a name for him/her selfshid0 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Spotted a white s14.5 with g35 rims at tapioca express in convoy yesterday. Did anyone see it too? lol.
shid0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #212
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
yea that car was pretty gay.

kidding!!!!
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:30 AM   #213
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
shid0

I think you're that dude I keep seeing.

Quote:
there's a guy that I see in the only nice houses across from me in linda vista, drives a white s14 with a s15 front and fat FMIC.
yeahh. I think that's you no? by the rec?
Old 08-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #214
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCA View Post
spotted white zenki dumped. navan front bumper with SSR sp1 or copies in murr mecca
Sounds like Marvin's brother.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:04 AM   #215
mmm858
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
mmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCA View Post
spotted white zenki dumped. navan front bumper with SSR sp1 or copies in murr mecca
Yeah that was me in my brother's car. Were you in the red S14?
mmm858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 12:08 PM   #216
jdm510
BANNED

jdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choices
spotted a blue s14 last night on telegraph in cv he launched on me at the light i was shifting at 5.5 and 6k cuz my shits got 110k on it and i still pulled u i hope that was a stock ka if it was your shit launched good for a stocker
jdm510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:46 PM   #217
jdm510
BANNED

jdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choicesjdm510 has made poor choices
i drive a sr20det it feels best at like 7.2k to me
Old 08-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #218
jdm510
BANNED

Did not make it to the meet tonight due to working on my car maybe next week
Old 08-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #219
8Nismo9
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 8Nismo9
saw a teal kouki in hillcrest yesturday
8Nismo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #220
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
dude. just saw ted(avante) going south on otay lakes turning west on h st.

you just convinced me to get vertex
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:36 PM   #221
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nismo9 View Post
saw a teal kouki in hillcrest yesturday
Sounds like Amir from Thursday Knights... he roams those parts.
Old 08-23-2008, 05:00 PM   #222
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I saw a green Kouki last night on Convoy street.

He had FNO1R-Cs and exhaust.

Smelled like an Turbo car.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:31 PM   #223
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post
Fuck you I'll be back on monday fag.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:35 PM   #224
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Checking out the seasons latest male handbags and taking in the scenery?

Old 08-25-2008, 05:12 PM   #225
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
i saw a green s14.5 at palomar today
it has a 626 sticker and a red bucket
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:36 PM   #226
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
That's Ron's car, but it's not a S14.5.. just a regular S14 kouki w/ msport aero T_T...

I saw a dark colored s13 (black or dark blue) on Via Rancho Parkway around 9PM last saturday entering 15S

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #227
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Checking out the seasons latest male handbags and taking in the scenery?

Checking out the seasons latest male nutrags Amir?.. you dirty dog, you.

haha j/k bro, when are we all kicking it again?
Old 08-25-2008, 08:19 PM   #228
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
i saw a green s14.5 at palomar today
it has a 626 sticker and a red bucket
yeppers thats me. i saw a dark red hatch today at palomar with old school enkei wheels and n1 exhaust, he was driving next to me, and i tried waving but he ignored me.
also saw a white zenki also at palomar parked up front lowered with some s13 SE wheels.
plus i saw i think asian girl walking with a steering wheel at palomar, i was OMG!! i was trying to talk to her but she walked too fast for me haha.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #229
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2EKIELR34 View Post
plus i saw i think asian girl walking with a steering wheel at palomar, i was OMG!! i was trying to talk to her but she walked too fast for me haha.
hahahahah *sigh* you ->

Old 08-26-2008, 02:09 AM   #230
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Just got home. I'll be at Fusion tommorrow.

Quote:
Checking out the seasons latest male nutrags Amir?.. you dirty dog, you.

haha j/k bro, when are we all kicking it again?
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:35 AM   #231
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
LMAO! hit me up today Amir. I'll roll out to FuZioN with ya! (and NO we are not going to take your "shortcut" thru hillcrest to fusion!)
Old 08-26-2008, 11:49 PM   #232
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Quote:
yeppers thats me. i saw a dark red hatch today at palomar with old school enkei wheels and n1 exhaust, he was driving next to me, and i tried waving but he ignored me.
also saw a white zenki also at palomar parked up front lowered with some s13 SE wheels.
yeah i saw that white zinki also but didnt think it was worth mentioning haha
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #233
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
LMAO! hit me up today Amir. I'll roll out to FuZioN with ya! (and NO we are not going to take your "shortcut" thru hillcrest to fusion!)
Amir's "Detour".
Old 08-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #234
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
yeah i saw that white zinki also but didnt think it was worth mentioning haha
yea i took a closer look at it today, and it has a Drift Day 39 sticker. just really curious who drives it.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:17 AM   #235
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
yea i took a closer look at it today, and it has a Drift Day 39 sticker. just really curious who drives it.
white s14 w/ dd39? dude its a guy.

i've seen him driving on twin oaks towards the apartments near csusm before lol.

i even posted it on this thread a couple months ago.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:34 PM   #236
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Saw a 2-tone (silver top & black bottom) S13 coupe with Silvia front end on Olympic heading towards the twisties. Oh...it had a red trunk too.
ryceboy_124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #237
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

shin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to shin_viro
Quote:

If it was slammed to the ground and had a bad paint job than it was my co workers car.
shin_viro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #238
NSDCA
Zilvia Member

NSDCA is on a distinguished road
spotted a white zenki on the 5 north thursday near the 78. real clean.

Quote:
Yeah that was me in my brother's car. Were you in the red S14?
that was me. clean s14, ive been seeing alot more people with navan fronts lately.
NSDCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 06:35 PM   #239
jdm510
BANNED

That was me heading to the twisties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryceboy_124 View Post
Saw a 2-tone (silver top & black bottom) S13 coupe with Silvia front end on Olympic heading towards the twisties. Oh...it had a red trunk too.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:16 PM   #240
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm510 View Post
That was me heading to the twisties.

Ahh...I see. Do you live close by or were you just in the area? I used to drive my 86 back there a lot when I was bored at night. Haven't really been back there in a while though. I should get back into it though. Its fun driving back there.
ryceboy_124 is offline   Reply With Quote