Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #211
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by jserman View Post
I don' t think you guys understand this was never meant to be permanent. it's just a temp thing until i get all my aero figured out and out on then i will have the whole car painted...

instead of rattle caning it one piece at a time which is what you guys want me to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Being temporary is no excuse for shitty work.

^ that
Quote:
I just don't understand why you guys think it won't last???

If it gets wet I will dry it out..the sun doesn't make fabric disintegrate, if so there would be a lot of naked tities out there....

I keep hearing save my money... well I don't know bout you but I can't afford 5 bucks...

so keep bringing the hate and I will keep updating you on how my hood is doing
ahh..makes sense...

i dont understand why you cant just leave it alone until you have money to do it right...like seriously, is ur bro pride that big?!,

once again, its your car...and something for me to laugh at...so continue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
do it, its hella hella hella something

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #212
jserman
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
jserman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
My bro pride???? WTF is that????

the best part of this is you guys think I am some young stupid kid... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and just a little update I have been driving the car for the last couple days and it has been sitting outside in 90 degree weather while I work and the adhesive seems to be holding just fine.. No issues what so ever....
Old 06-15-2010, 01:01 PM   #213
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
We know you are stupid but who said kid?
Old 06-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #214
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
the best part of this is you guys think I am some young stupid kid... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The sad part of all of this is, if you are a respectable adult you should have a little more sense than to pull off something like this.

"Hey guise i dont have enough moniez for good paint job, so check dis out yo, i got this fabric im gonna put over my hood, it looks mad jdm-tyte and it fixes muh clearcoat problems... shazam! I be so original wit yall 240 crew"

Here's a tip...

$2 spray paint from Wal-Mart, take your hood off (not too lazy for this are you?) sand it down a bit with fine sandpaper (just to rough it up), spray paint it to match your car best you can. Then shut up about it until you can afford a real paint job like the rest of us.

Please don't procreate.
Old 06-15-2010, 01:17 PM   #215
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Please don't procreate.

j;kjrnttjknqtg
Old 06-15-2010, 01:20 PM   #216
dallaceseiuli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
dallaceseiuli is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbroke_kidX View Post
No man never cheap out on a turbo, Ebay all the way.
I hope all your cars catch on fire.

Comparing Origin and D Drug hoods to some janky ass kid glueing some of his moms old sheets onto his hood HAHAHAHAHA

i think a paper mache turbo would last waaaaaay longer than an ebay one. and i think you are very pretty =D

i think i am going to buy a hulk bedsheet and glue it to my sooby and use the scoop as his mouth
Old 06-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #217
jserman
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
The sad part of all of this is, if you are a respectable adult you should have a little more sense than to pull off something like this.

"Hey guise i dont have enough moniez for good paint job, so check dis out yo, i got this fabric im gonna put over my hood, it looks mad jdm-tyte and it fixes muh clearcoat problems... shazam! I be so original wit yall 240 crew"

Here's a tip...

$2 spray paint from Wal-Mart, take your hood off (not too lazy for this are you?) sand it down a bit with fine sandpaper (just to rough it up), spray paint it to match your car best you can. Then shut up about it until you can afford a real paint job like the rest of us.

Please don't procreate.
who said I didn't have money for a paint job????

maybe you should READ.... I said I haven't figured out which way I want to go with aero so until then why not try something diff??

I tell you wait you go buy a 2 dollar can of spray paint and paint a hood and lets see how it turns out...

it takes a respectable adult to think outside the box and try something new and be diff instead of being part of the herd... Bro paint jobs FTW
Old 06-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #218
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Any one can think outside the box. It just so happens that the area outside the box you have wondered into is the land of

Sometimes I feel like an . . . But not today.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #219
Dee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
Dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Any one can think outside the box. It just so happens that the area outside the box you have wondered into is the land of

Sometimes I feel like an . . . But not today.

damn dude my sides hurt.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #220
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

it takes a respectable adult to think outside the box and try something new and be diff instead of being part of the herd... Bro paint jobs FTW
respectable adults dont glue fabric onto the hoods of their 20 year old 1000 dollar cars to be different

if you want to deviate from the herd do something other than modify your car, thousands of people already do that.

in addition there are many adults out there who deviate from the herd and are anything but respectable

why dont you do something genuinely unique not for the sake of 'being different' but for the sake of doing whatever task you partake in. somewhere during your limited education you were told that different somehow unwaveringly equals respectable. sadly to say theres alot of different stuff out there that suck

on that note i'm going to do something other than talking to 'a respectable adult' such as yourself.

p.s.
your statement is about as dumb as my sig, considering youre talking about arts and crafting your hood

p.p.s.
its already been said that honda guys did this first, so you're not thinking outside the box, you're not special, go mix chlorine and bleach together and tell us all what it smells like

edit: dont actually do that, i dont want a dumbass such as yourself getting really messed up based on my sarcasm
Old 06-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #221
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
maybe you should READ.... I said I haven't figured out which way I want to go with aero so until then why not try something diff??
Huh? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You're claiming since you don't know which aero to go with, somehow covering your hood with fabric will better help you make this brain-staking decision?

What I see here is a poor attempt at trying to do something original which serves no advantage or function versus paint; which lands itself in the department of Certified Rice. Please sell all Nissans you own and go Honda, you're making my car look bad.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:15 PM   #222
fishboi

fishboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Can somebody edit the pic and add in something about hoods with fabric on theM?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4troy_mclure_ricer_OGH_PakWheels(com).jpg (35.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 06-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #223
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
These both look like the shitty, 'before' pic. Now show us it was only a joke and post up some, 'after' pics.

Why was your hood black in the first place? Was that another, 'temporary' fix?
Why is your bumper so fucked up? Another temporary fix?
Why are your wheels pink? Yet another temporary fix?
Old 06-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #224
TerminalSamurai
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
TerminalSamurai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TerminalSamurai
Quote:
I got an award in elementary school for "Thinking Outside of the Box" and I am in no way a respectable adult, so please don't lie to yourself.

My IQ has dropped after reading this thread, on the plus side it has given me the motivation to go sand/prime/paint my hood, so not all is lost.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #225
jserman
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Huh? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You're claiming since you don't know which aero to go with, somehow covering your hood with fabric will better help you make this brain-staking decision?

What I see here is a poor attempt at trying to do something original which serves no advantage or function versus paint; which lands itself in the department of Certified Rice. Please sell all Nissans you own and go Honda, you're making my car look bad.
did I say doing the hood would help me decided??? no i said I don't want to paint the car until I figure it out...DO I NEED TO SPEAK SLOWER...

I want to do more now cause the more I can make your car look bad I will do...

I would think if I am rice it would make your car look better ????
Old 06-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #226
gerson408
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
gerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
can we all get along?
Old 06-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #227
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
keeeban is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerson408 View Post
can we all get along?
The OP has repeated over and over "bring the hate."

He's getting what he's asked for..
Old 06-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #228
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Quote:
did I say doing the hood would help me decided??? no i said I don't want to paint the car until I figure it out...DO I NEED TO SPEAK SLOWER...

I want to do more now cause the more I can make your car look bad I will do...

I would think if I am rice it would make your car look better ????
I feel bad for you because you're surprisingly slow and you don't even realize it. You don't need to paint your entire car, simply paint the hood to match the car for now. Done and done.

You failed to comprehend the reasoning for my last statement involving my car looking bad because of you... Let me break it down for you in an elementary sense...

[elementary]
- YOU HAVE NISSAN 240SX
- MYSELF AS WELL AS MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVE 240SX
- YOU HAVE SHITTY LOOKING 240SX
- YOUR SHITTYNESS MAKES US ALL LOOK BAD BECAUSE WE ARE A COMMUNITY OF 240SX.
[/elementary]

Of course 99% of people here have better looking cars than you, so they all look better than yours, but you make all of us look bad with this jank ass idea of yours.

Hope you carry a fire extinguisher in your car; you probably have some faulty wiring going on too.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:14 PM   #229
jserman
Zilvia Junkie

HAHAHA please.... say all you want I will continue with my fabric hood so i can make your car look like SHIT... that is now my whole goal in life...

Yea i did say bring the hate... I don't care.. I don't let a forum decide what I do to my car Unlike OTHER PEOPLE........

So keep your eyes out for fabric for me guys...
Old 06-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #230
Dee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
Dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
HAHAHA please.... say all you want I will continue with my fabric hood so i can make your car look like SHIT... that is now my whole goal in life...

Yea i did say bring the hate... I don't care.. I don't let a forum decide what I do to my car Unlike OTHER PEOPLE........

So keep your eyes out for fabric for me guys...

Don't kid yourself, if that statement was even remotely true this thread probably would not have been created. You asked Zilvia what we thought, we told you. /thread
Old 06-15-2010, 05:26 PM   #231
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Don't kid yourself, if that statement was even remotely true this thread probably would not have been created. You asked Zilvia what we thought, we told you. /thread
Exactly what I was about to say.

If you don't care what we think, and not "listen to others" why the hell you you make a thread asking for opinions?

Anyways..

/end.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:31 PM   #232
jserman
Zilvia Junkie

actually I originally made a thread asking what people thought and got tons of hate... I did it anyways and made another thread posting I did it and they merged them...

If I cared what you guys thought..

I would have never done it to begin with, or would have ripped the fabric off after the first day...

I don't care what people think, everyone has there own opinion and this is an open forum go ahead and say what you think...I am listening..
Old 06-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #233
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Do this to your car: add a ricer wing, throw on some Honda stickers, install a fart can exhaust tip, and buy some ebay taillights, that will really teach me good!
Old 06-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #234
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
What the fuck is this shit?

Like real fucking fabric?
Old 06-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #235
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
actually I originally made a thread asking what people thought and got tons of hate... I did it anyways and made another thread posting I did it and they merged them...

If I cared what you guys thought..

I would have never done it to begin with, or would have ripped the fabric off after the first day...

I don't care what people think, everyone has there own opinion and this is an open forum go ahead and say what you think...I am listening..
Dude, seriously? Are you thinking before you type?

Why make a thread asking what people think, then saying "I don't care what people think."

Being the "adult" that you say you are, I would have believed you would have more common sense and better judgment than this. Guess not.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #236
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
I think he would have been better off using this fabric:

It would complete the look.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #237
gerson408
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
gerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymoregerson408 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Thumbs up aha

ahahhaahhaahha ^^^^^
Old 06-16-2010, 09:19 AM   #238
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This has run its course now.

And I write too!
Closed Thread