Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #211
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
following a White Christian moral code, etc.
I'd be curious to what the definition of this is... since percentage wise more blacks appose gay mariage then any other racial group and Hispanics are primarily Catholic, the christian group liberals hate the most, (male only ministers, no birth-control or abortion, aposed to homosexual lifestyles and premarital sex... in fact sex is only for procreation... ect ect. )

...Iornicly most Catholics are democrats.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #212
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I'd be curious to what the definition of this is... since percentage wise more blacks oppose gay mariage than any other racial group and Hispanics are primarily Catholic, the christian group liberals hate the most, (male only ministers, no birth-control or abortion, opposed to homosexual lifestyles and premarital sex... in fact sex is only for procreation... etc. etc. )

...Ironically most Catholics are democrats.
Any one who 'hates' any religion is not truly a liberal, they are just as close minded as a bible toting 'Christian' who preaches creationism without giving evolution a second thought. Opposing gay marriage doesn't translate to a hatred for homosexuality either, they may simply not want the word marriage applied to the union. Religion shouldn't control what political party one votes for...
Old 09-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #213
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I'd be curious to what the definition of this is... since percentage wise more blacks appose gay mariage then any other racial group and Hispanics are primarily Catholic, the christian group liberals hate the most, (male only ministers, no birth-control or abortion, aposed to homosexual lifestyles and premarital sex... in fact sex is only for procreation... ect ect. )

...Iornicly most Catholics are democrats.
Explain to me how this is "Iornic"

You don't know many Catholics do you?
Old 09-26-2012, 04:06 AM   #214
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Explain to me how this is "Iornic"

You don't know many Catholics do you?
Oh just half my town, family, GF's family and my own church... Yeah, I don't know Catholics...
Old 09-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #215
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Oh just half my town, family, GF's family and my own church... Yeah, I don't know Catholics...
Still doesn't explain how this is "Iornic"
Old 09-26-2012, 08:30 AM   #216
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Still doesn't explain how this is "Iornic"
Ok spelling Nazi. Sue fucking iPhone for the shitty spell check and typing feature.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #217
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Spell check wouldn't have caused you to spell every other word incorrectly in the post directed at me. Look through at your post and my quote of said post.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #218
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Spell check wouldn't have caused you to spell every other word incorrectly in the post directed at me. Look through at your post and my quote of said post.
Butt if wood half shopped mee!

Whim in dout attac speling cuz u haz know reel argghamant!!
Old 09-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #219
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

I didn't call out your spelling/grammar you got belligerent when your statement was questioned.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #220
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I didn't call out your spelling/grammar you got belligerent when your statement was questioned.
U ko maac qesschion tho? Y u thought katlicks showed bee deamonkrat?

Katlick cherch vary konsirvative, but Amerikan katlicks voat 4 babi killarz and gazz? Cents mayk noes rite!?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #221
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Did anyone watch debate last night? I am sure most of you did.

must be some disappointment for democrats. I think Romney did very well last night..
Old 10-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #222
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

I thought both sides represented themselves poorly.

Obama didn't do well on any front.

Romney continued to look like a stuck up rich dude, consistently ignoring/being a dick to the moderator, still refusing to give any specifics on what he'll do as president.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #223
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
I just heard it from news that Al Gore did interview and told reporter Obama didnt do good because of high altitude of Denver and didn't have enough time to get used to with altitude.

I think that is just some sorry excuse.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #224
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
I thought both sides represented themselves poorly.

Obama didn't do well on any front.

Romney continued to look like a stuck up rich dude, consistently ignoring/being a dick to the moderator, still refusing to give any specifics on what he'll do as president.
I think he was pretty specific on his plan. He kept repeating his 5 plans.. but I missed more than half of it so.. People jump in to discussion.

What did you all think of debate from last night?
Old 10-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #225
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Romney was clear as can be with a 2 minute answer format. The POTUS looked like he was burning some Choom with Big bird.. Must have been that colorado medi choom!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #226
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

When did Romney outline his plan? All I remember is Romney saying I did not do that or will not do that, etc. And lol @ 2 minute limit, they both went over their time alotted in each segment.

The next debate is the only one I really care about, foreign policy. They wasted way too much time on the economy, the president doesn't have near the impact that the majority of the public thinks it does.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #227
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Romney, most certainly won the debate.

Obama very passive and quite frankly submissive. He seemed to let Romney take control of the conversation. Although Romney clearly won last night. He has his work cut out for him for the undecided voters as he failed to outline plan specifics, and the deficit arithmetic. Though he played the part well.

Romney has the edge in-terms of attention and momentum setting him up for a perfect debate, where he needs to SPECIFICALLY outline his plan bullet by bullet.

Next debate will be the one to watch, I suspect President Obama will be anything but passive. Romney played the part well, now the people want to read the script. Inverse operations without scrap paper can only take you so far the people will be waiting for his plan.

Expect an anything but conversational debate. The gloves are off for the next one.

Romney to me will say anything it takes to please the party and is about as concrete on his beliefs, as my 12 year old cousin on what she wants to be when she grows up. Except she has time.

Last edited by LEG1T; 10-04-2012 at 06:57 PM..
Old 10-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #228
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

I predict Obama will bring up the raid on Osama. Say, I got him. Drop the mic.

Walk off stage to mass applause.

Well, at least it'd be pretty cool in a dream world.

On a real note, I'd like to how each will approach the situations with Russia, Iran, etc. I know Putin/Medvadev have said its more likely they'd work with Obama than Romney.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #229
S14DB
AFC #1

Obama was looking like he was asleep at the wheel. Is he in cruse control?

Romney plays a mean game of 3 card monte. Flashy during the show but when someone flips the cards over afterwards you're screwed. The numbers just don't ad up.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #230
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Old 10-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #231
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Romney plays a mean game of 3 card monte. Flashy during the show but when someone flips the cards over afterwards you're screwed.
EXACTLY what I thought when watching him. He sounded and looked great, presentation-wise. But it seemed really shourt of actual content. All flash, no substance. But alot of ppl will fall for that.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #232
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Romney lied his ass off and Obama fell asleep at the wheel.

Romney may have "won" the debate but the story in the news is he wants to kill Big Bird. That doesn't seem like a victory to me. I bet the polls don't change one bit. All he accomplished was to make his base proud that he got aggressive towards the president, even if he had to shape shift into a "compassionate conservative" to do so.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #233
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
My thoughts on the debate:

1. Romney some how managed to be full of even MORE shit than before.

2. Obama was more bored than a 12 year old watching C-SPAN.

Next debate SHOULD be a lot more telling.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 10-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #234
K_style
Post Whore!

Saw this on Youtube today...

Romney's cheat sheet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl6HrTjPCPs

Quote:
BREAKING - Romney's Cheat Sheet Revealed
1. Wait for Obama to say "X"
2. Smile
3. Kick his ass
4. Wait for Obama to finish his reply of stuttering & stammering
5. Kick his ass again
6. Tell the moderator that you're not done
7. Repeat steps 1-5
Old 10-05-2012, 04:53 PM   #235
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

If by kick his ass you mean change your entire platform and renounce everything you've said previously, then yep. 'murica.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #236
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G8XREyG0Q

made by the animator for the Simpsons and Family Guy.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:40 AM   #237
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Regarding secret societies. Obama is from a Freemason Lodge. He is one of the secret old white guys keeping minorities down, lol. (Can't remember what lodge number or where. I remember meeting a few members from there when they passed through ours)
Old 10-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #238
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
EXACTLY what I thought when watching him. He sounded and looked great, presentation-wise. But it seemed really shourt of actual content. All flash, no substance. But alot of ppl will fall for that.
Isn't that how Obama won 4 years ago?

Change you can Believe in!
Old 10-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #239
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I predict Obama will bring up the raid on Osama. Say, I got him. Drop the mic.

Walk off stage to mass applause.

Well, at least it'd be pretty cool in a dream world.
Honestly though... what the fuck did Obama personally do to "get Osama"?

Did he PERSONALLY make a huge change in the way the Military and CIA were searching for him? Did he PERSONALLY dig into piles of data and go "AH HA I FOUND HIM"?

He just happened to be the sitting President when our armed forces finally tracked the prick down. This is one of those "Geopolitical" moments, that events are so great, and so ingrained in our countries culture it is impossible for any president, regardless of party, ideology or personality to ignore them.

Obama could not have said - "Oh, fuck the search for Osama, we give up, let bygones be bygones."

His only two choices where "arrest or kill" - and ironically, while the leftest of this country howled at Bushs' GITMO, and violation of due process - Obama just kills people with predator drones. Obama had an easy choice - Kill Him.

Being on the left Obama was free of any political fallout about "murdering" Osama from the ACLU and other groups - so Kill Osama, they left just nods and goes with it and now you can go and "dick measure" with the right.

You really think Romny, Bush, McCain, Clinton, Hilary, Palin, Kerry or Gore would have not killed Osama? Do you really think any of them would have avoided going to Afghanistan? Do you honestly have any proof that any of them would have "ended the war on terrorism and Islamic extremism?"
Old 10-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #240
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Honestly though... what the fuck did Obama personally do to "get Osama"?

Did he PERSONALLY make a huge change in the way the Military and CIA were searching for him? Did he PERSONALLY dig into piles of data and go "AH HA I FOUND HIM"?

He just happened to be the sitting President when our armed forces finally tracked the prick down. This is one of those "Geopolitical" moments, that events are so great, and so ingrained in our countries culture it is impossible for any president, regardless of party, ideology or personality to ignore them.

Obama could not have said - "Oh, fuck the search for Osama, we give up, let bygones be bygones."

His only two choices where "arrest or kill" - and ironically, while the leftest of this country howled at Bushs' GITMO, and violation of due process - Obama just kills people with predator drones. Obama had an easy choice - Kill Him.

Being on the left Obama was free of any political fallout about "murdering" Osama from the ACLU and other groups - so Kill Osama, they left just nods and goes with it and now you can go and "dick measure" with the right.

You really think Romny, Bush, McCain, Clinton, Hilary, Palin, Kerry or Gore would have not killed Osama? Do you really think any of them would have avoided going to Afghanistan? Do you honestly have any proof that any of them would have "ended the war on terrorism and Islamic extremism?"

Oh you mean PAKISTAN? The country that Romney said he wouldn't go into, and Obama did this on extremely limited intel.
Closed Thread