Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-28-2008, 10:31 PM   #211
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
I will have final words on Friday.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2008, 10:31 PM   #212
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
i might do this even w/ 3 friends
we'll talk about it this weekend

So how was that talk? haha
we need ppl to come in order to keep this date!!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:25 AM   #213
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sign up now people, so all these guys can go out there and drive!!!! It will be totally worth it!
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:28 AM   #214
koifish
Leaky Injector

koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to koifish
Old 01-29-2008, 02:45 AM   #215
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chompz
Jackson!? is it ok if i film this one? Well at all 626 events?

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:47 AM   #216
koifish
Leaky Injector

koifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of lightkoifish is a glorious beacon of light
yea!! chompz i posted the pic yea yea!!

yo and edit me a sig
Old 01-29-2008, 02:48 AM   #217
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by koifish View Post
there's an orb around your car keith...

Old 01-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #218
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by koifish View Post
yea!! chompz i posted the pic yea yea!!

yo and edit me a sig
ohh yeah. i'll do it right now...

Old 01-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #219
koifish
Leaky Injector

everyone sign up please!!!!!!! 626 is the dopest
Old 01-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #220
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chompz View Post
Jackson!? is it ok if i film this one? Well at all 626 events?
sure film all you want, just cut me something when you make some $$$ haha
Old 01-29-2008, 10:54 AM   #221
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
Ack, found out I got plans this weekend! Sorry but can't go guys even though i said i might.... I'll try to drive at the next one, tenks!

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

silsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #222
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

The date has been changed to Feb 9th. yay no mo excuses!
Old 01-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #223
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
yeah what he said!!!! ^^^
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #224
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

mark you going?

Old 01-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #225
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chompz View Post
mark you going?
which mark? RB20 mark? he never missed one lol
Old 01-29-2008, 03:22 PM   #226
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Oh man I might be going to Vegas that weekend.

Damn it.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:17 PM   #227
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
WTF jack dont do that shit.

This event is gonna be sick see yall there
626 FC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:29 PM   #228
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
which mark? RB20 mark? he never missed one lol

yep!!!
I havent missed one yet =)
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #229
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hmm... considering i only got 2 runs at the TOUKE event (dont ask) lol. i might do this one. gotta check funds and my schedule. JXN ill hit you up or maybe stop by this friday.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #230
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY View Post
hmm... considering i only got 2 runs at the TOUKE event (dont ask) lol. i might do this one. gotta check funds and my schedule. JXN ill hit you up or maybe stop by this friday.

yes, please come...i'll show u a good time lol
Old 01-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #231
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
you gonna show all of us a good time

i think i might even be able to drive a bit at this one!! dope!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:05 PM   #232
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
suhweet!!!!!!!!!!
do it!
Old 01-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #233
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

If not...ride up there with me...you may get a chance to drift ma vehicle =)
Old 01-29-2008, 06:26 PM   #234
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
dope!!

I mainly just wanna get some new styled shots at this event. try out soe new photo stuff and shoot some video for some peeps
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #235
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Oh man I might be going to Vegas that weekend.

Damn it.
VEGAS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

now..this event i cannot miss!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #236
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

cool!
Its gonna make you wanna go RB =)
Old 01-29-2008, 11:40 PM   #237
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
danget. i wanted to go this weekend. oh well more time to fix the car
Old 01-30-2008, 12:56 AM   #238
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
cool!
LOL, I 2nd that statement.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #239
koifish
Leaky Injector

well at least my first week of school will end happily with a great drift day provided by 626 yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 01:40 AM   #240
koifish
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
cool!

hey mark not to go against Rb at ALL but do you think VQ is to much work??