Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #211
S13FREEAAK
Drifterella

Trader Rating: (14)
S13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90Silvia
I want to know what color and kit this is? I wasnt sure were to post whether it be pic thread, identify this thread so I just put it hear. So Phlip/Barry/Kevin/Lisa or any mod haha, feel free to move.

Thanks. *a

Thats member KuruptR
S13FREEAAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2007, 02:16 PM   #212
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
'90silvia:

http://speedtechracing.com/media_car.php?id=15#

yes i am lazy.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:58 AM   #213
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
what lip is this? and where can i find it?

jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:09 PM   #214
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90Silvia
I want to know what color and kit this is? I wasnt sure were to post whether it be pic thread, identify this thread so I just put it hear. So Phlip/Barry/Kevin/Lisa or any mod haha, feel free to move.

Thanks. *a

http://www.speedtechracing.com/media_car.php?id=15

vertex sides/rear
mirage harness red
ILoveJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:56 PM   #215
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveJDM

vertex sides/rear
mirage harness red
You are late to the party bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89
Old 02-15-2007, 04:49 PM   #216
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol thats my old rear bumper on that car. its actually the b-magic rear bumper and the color is miliano red if i remember correctly. can't wait to see the new kit on that car this year
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:14 PM   #217
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192

What wing? Seems like g-corp, but something seems diff.
anyone know what color that is?
hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:36 PM   #218
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
looks like the uras front with bn sports side and rear
Old 02-15-2007, 07:44 PM   #219
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
^he asked about color. derrrr

prob a maziora/nippon color or something. looks like it might even say it on the door there

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Team Rootbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #220
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rootbeer
^he asked about color. derrrr
aww crap, guess i can't read
Old 02-15-2007, 08:02 PM   #221
JDM SiL80
Leaky Injector

JDM SiL80 is a jewel in the roughJDM SiL80 is a jewel in the roughJDM SiL80 is a jewel in the roughJDM SiL80 is a jewel in the roughJDM SiL80 is a jewel in the roughJDM SiL80 is a jewel in the roughJDM SiL80 is a jewel in the roughJDM SiL80 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by civilized_drifter
what rear bumper is this one?

its a stock bumper with an "Add on" i guess you can call it. That is my friends car. He bought the car from japan which came with it so we really dont know who makes it.
JDM SiL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 09:15 PM   #222
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00

THis is just a Zenki S13 Pignose lip cut to fit an S13 Silvia Aero bumper.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:57 PM   #223
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known
^^^ i think monkey magic makes a lip kit like that.
amplifi3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:41 AM   #224
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
what line is this

does any one know what these 2 lines that are hooked up to the front axel are called. lmk thanks
grnappletree14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:04 AM   #225
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
powersteering lines...... :/
Old 02-17-2007, 03:33 AM   #226
1121S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about1121S13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
does any one know what these 2 lines that are hooked up to the front axel are called. lmk thanks
If your going to ask specifically for that part, dont just say power steering lines. Your mostly likely going to get the upper P/S line. Those hard lines can be bought from your local auto parts store but its going to be universal hard lines, unless you ask for the whole rebuilt rack itself. based on my exp..
1121S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #227
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by d*star180
THis is just a Zenki S13 Pignose lip cut to fit an S13 Silvia Aero bumper.

no it's not. it's the bomex lip for aero bumpers.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:52 PM   #228
S13FREEAAK
Drifterella

S13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfectionS13FREEAAK is close to perfection
I think iy=ts alittle different than the bomex lip.

Here is the Bomex lip courtesy of Flbert

The bomex lip sits alittle lower and futher out.

The one on the white silvia looks alittle more subtle, but not awhole lot.
S13FREEAAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:05 PM   #229
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1
no it's not. it's the bomex lip for aero bumpers.
No, no its not. Great try though.
Nice sn fanboy.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:45 AM   #230
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
What aero is this a knockoff of? Thanks for any info.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:05 AM   #231
kaotic
Zilvia Junkie

kaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej
What aero is this a knockoff of? It's the Andy's Auto Sport kit, I kind of like the way it looks, but I doubt the fitment and quality are any good. I've heard it's a knockoff, I've found a couple of similar kits, but none of the bumpers used the Chuki signals, so I was hoping that someone would be able to tell me who makes the original. Thanks.

pretty sure they used j-blood aero.. http://www.j-blood.com/

Id really like to find someone selling a knock off thats shaped the same way as this.. I was about to get the aas kit, but I changed my mind
kaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:34 AM   #232
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Thanks, I've always liked the J-Blood aero, but I've never seen any clear pictures of it from the front, I had no idea that's what it was.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:51 PM   #233
kaotic
Zilvia Junkie

kaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej
Thanks, I've always liked the J-Blood aero, but I've never seen any clear pictures of it from the front, I had no idea that's what it was.

kaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:38 PM   #234
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by d*star180
No, no its not. Great try though.
Nice sn fanboy.

HAHA, i've been a member for 2 years earlier than you. have fun with that.

s13freeaak: yeah, you're right, it's not bomex. but that little overhang in the air dam leads me to believe that it's not a zenki lip.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 09:44 AM   #235
inertiaticism
Zilvia Junkie

inertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond repute

Jhot is selling this on ebay as a Bomex bumper, is it actually bomex?
I really like it because the bottom of the bumper is flared, but not so aggro that it would look dumb with small wheels.
It's also got a nice big FMIC hole, which is cool since I want to run a V-mount.
If it's actually bomex, it would be the first non-ugly thing I've ever seen them sell.
inertiaticism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:33 PM   #236
s14sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I bet this wheels are from SSR. old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by revd34
anyone know what company made these? got these a while back. they are called drag fg

s14sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:50 PM   #237
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
alright guys, does anyone know who makes this rear valence?

kensreliableb18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:50 PM   #238
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00

I think it's Vanquish Equipment. It's not on their website (www.vanquish-equipment.jp), but I saw it on their ad in Drift Tengoku mag. I just got my a lip for my S14 Kouki, and it was in their catalog that came with it. I will try to get a scan in a few days. Best part about it, it's super cheap, Japan retail is 9800 yen, which is about US$98.
Teknolust72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:52 PM   #239
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
^^^^^
probably Flash/G Corporation...

I don't think anybody brings in G Corporation stuff.

The only products I know of that are here were arranged by me.
I had a friend bring back some of the obake covers.
Sam Jspec has some of them now, I think.

Other than that.... I don't know

Autobacs in California can get G Corporation...
Old 02-22-2007, 11:56 PM   #240
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S30Z Bushido

identify the crossbrace

That is the Miracle Cross Bar!! But they have the additional "butterfly" brace bolted in. It's a pretty expensive setup.