Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 04-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #211
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Blue coupe with loud exhaust on Murray about an hour ago.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:36 PM   #212
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
Blue coupe with loud exhaust on Murray about an hour ago.

Are you thirsty for beer my friend ??
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #213
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Are you thirsty for beer my friend ??
Yes I am! What are you up to today?
Old 05-04-2011, 11:38 PM   #214
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Yes I am! What are you up to today?
Do you want to go to PARC this Sunday ? and get some nice cold beer after or something..
Old 05-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #215
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Do you want to go to PARC this Sunday ? and get some nice cold beer after or something..
I do so bad. But I work all day. I almost put in an app and got the day off to drive that event, but I couldn't find an LSD in time.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:11 AM   #216
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

But I'm off on Saturday. What are you doing then?
Old 05-06-2011, 12:17 AM   #217
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
But I'm off on Saturday. What are you doing then?

I might be working on Sat... but we could hang out afterward...

you never pick up your phone anyways !!!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:48 AM   #218
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

You gotta leave me a voicemail man! Or PM me your number again. My iPhone broke a while ago and I've been using this pos flip phone that doesn't have any of my numbers in it.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:06 AM   #219
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
You gotta leave me a voicemail man! Or PM me your number again. My iPhone broke a while ago and I've been using this pos flip phone that doesn't have any of my numbers in it.
LOL

I will call you this Sat and will leave you voice message if you dont answer..
Old 05-06-2011, 01:29 AM   #220
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
LOL

I will call you this Sat and will leave you voice message if you dont answer..
You better!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #221
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted 2 Burgandy RPS13 at Intel RA3 "Car-pool" parking lot today...

one of them had Silvia front end and the other guy had sunroof open when it was raining...

hope you didn't get too soaked...
Old 05-07-2011, 02:10 PM   #222
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Black s14 on tv highway and 209th headed towards HIllsboro at 1 something in the morning.
di-devol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #223
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Drove all the way out to Vancouver. Didn't see shit.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #224
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Pete, you never called! And now I have to go to sleep for work tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #225
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Blue S13 hatch driving up Murray Blvd. Couple hours ago.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #226
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Greenish/Blue zenki S14 in beaverton Safeway. Pretty sure I've seen it before.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #227
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Yesterday spotted a super clean red 86 slammed with exhaust on TV Hwy, then on Murray spotted a monster truck hatch white with black hatch.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #228
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted Black Kouki with some 18" mesh wheels on Cornell earlier today around 11:00am
Old 05-29-2011, 12:15 AM   #229
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted Black S13 Chuki with "Green" front lip on earlier today on Canyon rd Beaverton.. exchanged duces..
Old 05-31-2011, 08:31 PM   #230
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted Black Zenki on Cornell.. I think I've seen it from Hillsboro Airport..
Old 06-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #231
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Sil- front primered coupe on canyon with knock off dmax tails.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #232
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted red FD at walgreens in Beaverton. I gave you a thumbs up.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #233
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted lowered hatch on Murray, Blackish rattle canned coupe with front mount, no front bumper on Murray, and a Sil fronted coupe turning onto Murray from Scholl's. All yesterday.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #234
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted a green kouki and a chanmpagne s13 both on SE Powell yesterday around 5-6
Old 06-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #235
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Red S14 with polished wheels on Canyon about an hour ago.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #236
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Tuesday spotted a stock red hatch at Taco Bell on Hall and Scholl's. Two guys in sears uniforms in the car
Old 06-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #237
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted a black sil front coupe with red back wheels this morning around 6-7am on Scholl's.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:35 PM   #238
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted a green s14 at petsmart on cascade two days ago, then on the way home spotted a black hatch with kouki tails on Hall.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:56 PM   #239
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted champagne coupe getting worked on at firestone on cedar hills.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #240
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Black zenki with chrome wheels, stock height at Target off of Hall.