Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #211
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Yup, 1j or 2j.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 02:36 PM   #212
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
Yup, 1j or 2j.
2J for sure.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #213
gottdeskrieges
Leaky Injector

gottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to gottdeskrieges
Yep 2jz, waiting on a c clip for the clutch and then the motor goes in.
gottdeskrieges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #214
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Heres my old engine's valve cover that I rocked out on.

Still no good pics of my SR's valve cover.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #215
s14koukilove

Trader Rating: (0)
s14koukilove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

^^just something i drew up and put on engine.
s14koukilove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:01 PM   #216
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 05-30-2008, 10:00 AM   #217
Spring Break '92
Zilvia Member

Spring Break '92 can only hope to improve
Spring Break '92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 05:17 PM   #218
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Good job came out nice.
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 06:44 PM   #219
CoasTek240
Post Whore!

CoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CoasTek240
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegasquirtCA View Post

How did you do this?
was it painted/powdercoated, then polished? or was it tape/masked off and then painted/powdercoated?
just wondering.
looks very clean.

rules are rules... heres mine.
CoasTek240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:36 PM   #220
samsx
Leaky Injector

samsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura aboutsamsx has a spectacular aura about
Old 06-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #221
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasTek240 View Post
How did you do this?
was it painted/powdercoated, then polished? or was it tape/masked off and then painted/powdercoated?
just wondering.
looks very clean.

rules are rules... heres mine.

I do the powdercoating myself. Before spraying the powder, when I prep the cover I polish whatever is going to be masked off. Than when I spray on the powder I wipe off the areas that are not suppose to have powder on. Much easier to mask on powdercoating than spray paint.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:03 PM   #222
97KATURBOSILVIA
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
just a little shot under the bonnet
97KATURBOSILVIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #223
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jspec603
Here's mine...

Jspec603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #224
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Heres a video of the sparkles. This is Mirror Black base with a Midnight Clear on top. This is powder coating.

and Pics.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:13 PM   #225
hassanbakar123
Zilvia Junkie

hassanbakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point
"cuz baby im a G"

hassanbakar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:19 PM   #226
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Old 06-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #227
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
orange one is hot!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #228
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Thank ya sir.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #229
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
krisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krisdeezy
i rock the polished !!! ill post some pics tomorrow =D
krisdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #230
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

krisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant future
mine is just a polished =]

Old 06-17-2008, 09:31 PM   #231
slipipinoi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
slipipinoi is making a name for him/her selfslipipinoi is making a name for him/her selfslipipinoi is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slipipinoi Send a message via Yahoo to slipipinoi
kris you gotta do that to mine when i get an extra valve cover
slipipinoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #232
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipipinoi View Post
kris you gotta do that to mine when i get an extra valve cover

for sure mayn
Old 06-17-2008, 09:35 PM   #233
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
thread's been done, but i like to whore mine out, so why not

hahahahahahahahahahahaaha this one made my day
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:58 PM   #234
240srhatch
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Sprayed painted the valve cover and the fuel rail, i think it looks ok for $6
240srhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #235
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
i had to post some of my creations.....

just all spray paint stuff, black base, blue with silver tip flames, and a silver metallic clear over it

here's another spray can one, silver base, orange, then blood red, with silver met. clear again.

then just a good old blue cover

one of my favorites, silver base with kandy purple faded over.
KansaiDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:25 PM   #236
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
^^^^ thats the shit.^^^
ima do the same but with a bright orange 2 match my bay. ur looks sweet
s13drob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:08 AM   #237
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.

Old 06-20-2008, 03:16 AM   #238
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post

TOO CLEAN
props for a sick setup
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:52 AM   #239
MADSilvia
Zilvia Member

MADSilvia is making a name for him/her selfMADSilvia is making a name for him/her self
Heres mine.. Just got it done last week..

Old 06-20-2008, 09:15 AM   #240
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Cool Thread =)

Here's few of mine.

Wrinclke Black w/ the pipe's to match Old Set-up

Original Top Secret Gold =)

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote