Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #211
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
BH you should get 7-11 to sponsor this event.

SLURPEES FOR ALL.

That would be dope.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #212
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
yeah Jack, I know.

Damn Logan.

way to ruin the plan.

SLURPEE bash 09
Old 09-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #213
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Oh and a kiddie pool full of slurpees and hot hot hot sluts naked wrestling each other in it.

Then come to me so that I can lick it off.

Yeah..................
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:44 PM   #214
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Oh and a kiddie pool full of slurpees and hot hot hot sluts naked wrestling each other in it.

Then come to me so that I can lick it off.

Yeah..................
What a waste of Slurpees
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #215
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
We weren't going to tell anyone, but I can't hold in the secret anymore.

BH and I planned that crash.

Logan was suppose to join in for the ultimate DRIFT banaza ASB crash ever.

But he chicken out.

Damn you Logan for fucking up the EPIC..... plan.

I was just being a spectator on that run LOL

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #216
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post

I was just being a spectator on that run LOL

hahaha that shits funny but sad nice cars crashin

its cool not as bad as my last lap at htm
Old 10-11-2008, 01:45 PM   #217
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Old 10-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #218
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUNG DRIF View Post
hahaha that shits funny but sad nice cars crashin

its cool not as bad as my last lap at htm
Your last lap at htm was pretty epic

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:47 AM   #219
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 10-13-2008, 12:52 AM   #220
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i dont care how shit is...im making it to this...when are payments due and weres the list

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:55 AM   #221
Brian
Post Whore!

I'm not sure...
Probably next month
Old 10-13-2008, 12:58 AM   #222
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
also, please dont try and register if your car is ugly.
good god
does this mean my car cant join... cuz my paint is shit...

Old 10-13-2008, 01:00 AM   #223
Brian
Post Whore!

you have time to get a paint job it would seem.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:02 AM   #224
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I guess flat black isn't going to cut it? lmao
Old 10-13-2008, 01:12 AM   #225
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
you have time to get a paint job it would seem.
you would think, but my moms lost her jobs bro....me and my pops are the only income, paint is a luxury i cant afford ATM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I guess flat black isn't going to cut it? lmao
lol

Old 10-13-2008, 09:27 AM   #226
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Rattle can that shit. Just make sure you actually use primer/color/clear.......come to think of it, you may actually be in it way too much to make it look good. Better just not come

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 10-13-2008, 09:33 AM   #227
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Just get a shitload of vinyl.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #228
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Fuck, since "East Coast Bash" was just a day of just drifting, I'm coming out to the one next summer to watch.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:13 AM   #229
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
ASB is a special event

^NO UGLY CARS GUYS !!!!

Bring your primer cars to a regular weekend event.
(I could suggest one,)

And bring yo tandem drivin, 3" lipped, Candy brandy wine w/ sparkles paint, wide bodied, metalica and peaches blastin out the speakers and night time beer drinkin ass to this event!!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:19 AM   #230
Brian
Post Whore!

Dalaz - If that is the case, I don't think spending money on this track event is a good idea either. priorities.

Eric Castro seems to know whats up. haha But I hate metallica
Old 10-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #231
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Dalaz - If that is the case, I don't think spending money on this track event is a good idea either. priorities.

Eric Castro seems to know whats up. haha But I hate metallica
well ive never been a fan of making it look good and it driving like shit, i rather make it drive good and make it look good later...since im still in the process of making it drive good i guess im assed out...

i still need time on the
steering rack
P/S pump
Motor mounts
Tranny Mount

simple shit really but working,school,family alone take up my time and i rarely have time ot do things to my car...

i do have my priorities together, i just wanted to have some fun with you guys...i just didnt think there was a requirement on asthetics.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #232
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Damn!
I need to sell my virginity to make this event.

LMK Brian when to send the cash and cookies.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #233
Brian
Post Whore!

Understandable.

A lot of people want the car to be totally rad with the engine and whatnot, but then leave the exterior stock and ugly.

yuck, BH no like that.

I do it the other way.

form over function.

makes for better pictures, you know?
Old 10-13-2008, 10:43 AM   #234
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
BH = Some kind of art-God.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:48 AM   #235
Brian
Post Whore!

That is a tissue box by the way.

obviously I have a runny nose.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:54 AM   #236
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Understandable.

A lot of people want the car to be totally rad with the engine and whatnot, but then leave the exterior stock and ugly.

yuck, BH no like that.

I do it the other way.

form over function.

i totally get that, its all in preference, but if u guys have an opening still available, and need it fill, let me know, i honestly could care less about pictures, i just wanna hit up the track with the homies, if i can get paint and make it look good so be it, but no promise on that, if u dont hear from me or vice versa i wish u guys the best of luck and enjoyment

Old 10-13-2008, 10:59 AM   #237
Brian
Post Whore!

Thanks man.
Take care of life first, don't let it kick your ass.

Drift ya later.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:01 AM   #238
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Thanks man.
Take care of life first, don't let it kick your ass.

Drift ya later.
lifes a bitch, but im fucken her in the ass ...

Old 10-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #239
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
lifes a bitch, but im fucken her in the ass ...
Fat, sheep skinned, cellulite butthole and all

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 10-13-2008, 11:39 AM   #240
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
form over function.

Oh fuck me that was funny, yet so true.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote