Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 01:39 PM   #211
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I kinda feel bad for this, but... My Cousin's V6 Stangarang.

Meh... at least my dad's paint job on it is REALLY NICE. (a bit of a waste on that car though) He loves it though so I guess that's what matters. (oh, and I hooked him up with some real hoodpins after his first hodd flew up on him... Aerocatch FTW!)

Oh, and his best friend's Eclipse...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 01:48 PM   #212
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post

I know the owner of this, her and her boyfriend have seriously spent over 20k in mods and what a waste of time. The molding and everything just to make the widebody tc is near insane. Over months in the shop status. Custom made rims 19x10 with a huge lip. Its bagged and is as wide as a semi truck.

get some pics of her seats, they will blow you away.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #213
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ That rear lip is no joke...
Old 09-02-2008, 01:51 PM   #214
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
Custom made rims 19x10 with a huge lip.
It's still not enough because the wide body still over hangs the wheels and makes it look like shit. I go into the myspace import forums and make fun of every one. So many good times.

Then she had to get all personal and say I have emo hair and shit, ugly whore.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:51 PM   #215
Boostin on you
BANNED

Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post

custom machined to their own specs....

spent over 4k on rims alone and the fitment is horrible
look at fitment.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #216
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
spent over 4k on rims alone and the fitment is horrible look at fitment.
I got her to admit it. Then I was like I could build a track car for as much as your shitty fitting wheels.

Scroll down for more pics and lolz

http://forums.myspace.com/t/280599.a...60&SortOrder=0
Old 09-02-2008, 01:58 PM   #217
Boostin on you
BANNED

get a picture of her seat

3,000 dollar kevlar seat
WTFW(UF(*@WU
Old 09-02-2008, 02:06 PM   #218
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Old 09-02-2008, 03:30 PM   #219
Boostin on you
BANNED

I found out here

front wheels - 20 x 10

rear wheels - 20 x 13
http://www.scionlife.com/gallery/personal/39781_126.jpg

if you see the widebody in person its INSANE, I was behind her one day after a carshow and its literally the size of the street. When she was on the highway wheel to wheel was 1 lane. 1 bump and shell hit the person next to her.

hands down biggest widebody
http://www.scionlife.com/gallery/personal/39781_119.jpg
ugly as balls^ just like the owner toucan sam
Old 09-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #220
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Biggest widebody. Whats the point?

She can't even custom make wheels to fill it lmfao.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #221
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Damn even a 315 is stretched on there.....

But back on Topic no more Chat post rice pix!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 05:35 PM   #222
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
That's just too much money for an ugly, poorly thought out product. Those scions in that lame commercial looked better and probably cost far less.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:02 PM   #223
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Old 09-03-2008, 03:52 AM   #224
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
You know, from the a-pillar back, the shape kinda reminds me of a G35...
Anyone else see it, or is the lack of sleep just fucking with me?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:56 AM   #225
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
You know, from the a-pillar back, the shape kinda reminds me of a G35...
Anyone else see it, or is the lack of sleep just fucking with me?
It's what happens when a G35 has a baby with down syndrome.

It's born as a really gay tC.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:59 PM   #226
stiizy
Post Whore!

Back to Rice chatters!!!

Old 09-20-2008, 06:20 PM   #227
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240

Outside of the football game, yes that is a mazda 6 with a carbon fiber hood. What you cant see is the nopi sticker on it
Old 09-20-2008, 07:57 PM   #228
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold

"Owning this Scion T/C would make you want to punch someone too!"

Old 09-20-2008, 08:37 PM   #229
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
fail to the max.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:46 PM   #230
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
we need some Sexy Rice in here

I love this spoiler
Old 09-20-2008, 11:17 PM   #231
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Old 09-21-2008, 12:40 AM   #232
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that scion aint to bad.. thats alot better then some people's boso jdmcockriding trend here lmao
Old 09-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #233
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
the color matched wing caught my attention. he lives on my street i havent met him though
Old 09-21-2008, 04:22 PM   #234
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
the color matched wing caught my attention. he lives on my street i havent met him though
Slap him for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #235
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Slap him for me.
will gladly do it with a smile
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #236
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
what kind of fucking drugs do you have to be on to make a car so ugly?
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #237
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Take the wing off and done. Weird color choice. But to each his own.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #238
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Custom wheels are dope, all lip and no backspace.

Many are cheaper than TE's and such, I want some custom Boze 19's in 4-lug.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:00 PM   #239
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Gay
-Anyone with taste.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:24 PM   #240
Icy13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Icy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
It must have been done, but w/e :

Closed Thread