Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 08:43 AM   #2371
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Please don't go on. You're just proving a hilarious point for the rest of us.
Fix your post.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2020, 09:26 AM   #2372
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sorry, I missed a closing bold script and had to add a word to a sentence to clarify.

*Edit* I keep forgetting to include something: you need to remember that I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a hardcore leftist. The Dems aren't my homies and I've voted for exactly one in my life.

I don't hate Trump and think you're brainwashed because I love Joe Biden. I hate Trump and think you're brainwashed because Trump is deserving of hate and you're brainwashed.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:03 AM   #2373
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Youre about as coherent as joe biden.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:22 AM   #2374
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
So despite the fact the absolute, and I mean abso-fucking-lute, number-one contributor to the drug trade is smuggling through border checkpoints, you and your candidate want a wall?
And what?

Quote:
What about immigration reform? Have you seen the process? Have you been friends with people trying to go through the process?
The Waifu is an immigrant, so yes, I'm well aware of the system, cost and time. Not sure what you argument is. Immigration to the US isn't a right and we should not be allowing people to subvert the legal process.

Quote:
Do you know how many white 16-year-old kids in SoCal are out in beat-up pickups doing yard care?
So glad you have the typical racist Californian belief that immigrants are only able to mow yards, watch children and drive taxis.

Also glad to know you don't understand supply-and-demand. "White people won't mow yards" is actually "people who can make $20/hr don't work for $10/hr".

Quote:
Do you know how many non-illegals are driving without insurance?
Yes, I do, and what?

Quote:
Do you know how much the industrial sector has shrunk since 2000?
Yes, I do, and what?

Quote:
Do you know how much money was sent back to home countries by naturalized citizens compared to illegal aliens?
Yes, I do, and what?

Quote:
You're talking to someone else. I didn't get my healthcare reform.
Except you did.
https://www.healthcare.gov/
"The Affordable Care Act (ACA), formally known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and commonly known as Obamacare, is a United States federal statute enacted by the 111th United States Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010. Together with the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 amendment, it represents the U.S. healthcare system's most significant regulatory overhaul and expansion of coverage since the passage of Medicare and Medicaid in 1965."

If you don't like what you people did, maybe you should be supporting Trump instead...

Quote:
Because you need to have children to understand sex ed. I mean actual sexual education, going over the fact that nothing is infallible and that danger exists. Understanding the difference between contraceptives and birth control. Assisting at-risk teens is a net return on investment and, guess what, lowers abortion rates. You love babies, right?
A complete deflection. You made the statement "conservatives are afraid of sex ed". I clearly articulated what the conservative issue is with the recent changes in public education and sex-education. You completely deflected and did not in anyway respond to that credible concern.

Quote:
This is rich. I'ma frame this.
Are you challenging the facts, or just laughing them off because they are inconvenient?

Quote:
There isn't much to understand. We have a secular government. There is no church of woke. See, more fear- "they're trying to change the way we do things! It's not fair!"
Do we? Where in the constitution does it say that? It says we shall not establish a church. You would actually need to be educated in some history to understand this context. Maybe some theology and philosophy as well.

Go read up on the Church of England, English Civil War, Protestant Civil War, Mary, Elizabeth, etc.

Also, do you believe your rights come from God or the Government? If it's the latter, you don't have rights, just granted privileges.

As for "Church of Woke".

Woke absolutely has become a religion. It's complete with it's doctrines, dogmas, cannon, martyrs and saints. It's filling that emotional void and need for purpose that was once filled by traditional Christian Churches.

Plenty of research papers, articles, videos and discussion has been down about it. More than happy to link it if you actually cared. Hell, the Wokeans even have "Witch Hunts" running around Twitter trying to expose the non-believers and heretics.

Your responses continue to show a lack of greater understanding on any of these subjects.

Quote:
*REEEEEE DEFLECT!!! RREEEEEEE!!*
Exactly what I expected.

Quote:
Did kill a foreign dignitary in a sovereign nation, so not for lack of trying!
Again, Ignorance. Credible sources indicated back channel communications with Iran and US took place in Switzerland with Iran giving the go-ahead to eliminate a General Soleimani who had gone rouge and was a threat to Iranian leadership and middle eastern stability. Since his death, the recent up tick of terrorist activity in Iraq has dropped. Iran's "retribution" by shooting some rockets into the desert seems to collaborate this information.

It's not like Trump took your teams advice to kill a few hundred Iranians over a Drone or to Murder their legal leader in an illegal undeclared war plunging the most successful African country into chaos and anarchy. Thus creating the largest humanitarian desaster of the 21st century complete with open air slave trading. #ForeignBlackLivesDon'tMatter #JusticeforGaddafi #Sayhisname #SetbackwomensrightsinLybiaby500years #Alohasnackbar

Quote:
How exactly can you stop antisemitism if KSA maintains as much power as we've given them? Do conservatives forget KSA was behind 9/11?
Why didn't Obama invade them? To busy bowing to the Saudi King?

Why did Obama then help overthrow our allies like Mubarak and supported the destruction of Libya and Syria - both of whom have done fuck all to us in the last 30 years.

Quote:
And yet... our trade deficit didn't lessen and in some instances grew larger.
So just give up and suck the commie dick?

First GOP member to take a stance on illegal immigration and actually follow through.

Quote:
If pissing his pants about rape and then locking up kids is a stance, I can imagine why you're supporting him.
So... you support sexual exploration of women and minors? You think rape is a joke?

Locking Children up? What are you talking about? Are you referencing Obama's Administrations policy on separating illegal migrating children from adults until it can be determined their identities and relations? Standard practice even for American citizens - you and your kids get arrested, they don't drop them off with you in general population.

Quote:
Super de-escalated.
Yeah Bruh.

First President that Putin has not invaded a foreign country while in Office

Quote:
Because Putin's afraid or...
Sure as fuck knew Obama, Biden and Clinton wouldn't do shit when he took half of Ukraine... at least Hunter's computer sheds some light on that.

Quote:
First President to support the Quad

Three-wheelers were unsafe anyway.
Wait, you are so ignorant you think I am talking about power sports?

*insert your deflection passing this as a joke*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadri...urity_Dialogue

Also, #fakenews on the ATC / 3-Wheeler. Go read up the topic and long term research shows injury rates have increased per population with ATV / 4-Wheeler (which are also higher then Dirt Bikes).

An ATV is very easy to ride and therefore inexperienced dumb-asses get on them and hurt themselves. Bikes and Trikes require some skill and the learning curve keeps off the most simpleton and easily injured of riders.

Quote:
Yes. Obama never spoke openly or directly to the people.
#Prompter&Chief
Old 10-21-2020, 11:35 AM   #2375
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Did you actually read that article or just copy and paste the first article that popped up on google that had a title to suit your bias?

Direct Democracy - Citizens vote for laws to be enacted. (ex: Prop. 22, 14, 69, 420, whatever the fuck)
Republic - Citizens vote for representatives who decide which laws to enact. (ex: Trump, Pelosi, Jorgensen, Kanye, whoever the fuck)

We do both. Mmmmkayyyyy???

Thanks for another deflection instead of actually answering anything. This shits like trying to get a straight answer about how a vase got broken from an abused toddler with ADHD and a glue huffing problem.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:48 AM   #2376
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Words
So what is your point? What is your argument?

It's 2020, in theory we don't need a representative Government. Technology is at a point that every topic you can think of could be dealt with by unanimous vote.

Deolio: Proposes "Nuke Korea!"
America: Press 1 to Nuke, Press 2 to Not-Nuke.

305 Million Note Nuke
25 Million Nuke

The "Not Nuke" have it.

Anyone could propose a law, policy or how to spend tax money, and we can all then up or down vote it.

But I think you understand how that would ultimately go.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:10 PM   #2377
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:

Restructuring of NAFTA and TPP (huge)
Getting out of TPP was largely symbolic and represents a loss of economic control of China by being written out of economic influence within China's geographic trade bloc.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:18 PM   #2378
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Except he didn't do it. The Left that lost have been doing it since they still refuse to except the 2016 Election results.

You can't show a single law or policy that Trump has enacted to support any of that dribbling bullshit. You had a spontaneously planned pussy hat March the day after he was sworn in because he was going to "destroy women's rights".

What right had he destroyed? What single anything has happened to women since he was elected?

Racism? Care to highlight anything? We're so "non-racist" that every major national hate crime has been a fucking Hoax. Mizzu, Duke, Smullet, Wallace, all fake.

Police Hunting Blacks for sport?! Again, an exaggerated fake narrative that can't be substantiated with data. Mind you, this narrative goes back to 2012 with "that could have been my son" and the great burnings of Ferguson and Baltimore. Glad those cities are fixed now.

Its all that Kenyan's fault!
Old 10-21-2020, 12:32 PM   #2379
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
So what is your point? What is your argument?
I wasn't talking about all this bullshit to begin with or trying to argue whether America is a Republic or a Democracy. Purely just stating the electoral college is bullshit. If voting for a president is a vote for an elector whom you know little to nothing about and there isn't an option to select a different elector, your vote is essentially a crap shoot. I don't like it. The end.

Doing away with the electoral college and implementing ranked voting would open the door to a lot of political diversity, which would be good for America. It would lead to less stagnation in congress and it would nullify the notion of throwing away your vote if you vote third party. Unless you're just trying to maintain the status quo, I don't see any downside.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:32 PM   #2380
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...p_in_2020.html
Old 10-21-2020, 01:07 PM   #2381
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
^watched it when he posted it..... alot of good points..biggest one is the left has gone soooooo far left..u leave alot of people no choice.
Old 10-21-2020, 02:01 PM   #2382
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The US is a Constitutional(adjective) Democratic(verb) Republic(noun). You can't knock one of the three legs out and pretend the table still stands.

Your constant insistence that rules and facts only matter when they are convenient to you is disgusting and the root cause of America's dysfunction.

P.S.
The American "left" is literally politically center, leaving a lot of people no choice. These people you think are leftists don't even know any leftists and have never met a leftist.
Old 10-21-2020, 02:42 PM   #2383
Corbic
Post Whore!

Anyone else think Whiturd is trying to look like a Super Villain?

Old 10-21-2020, 07:02 PM   #2384
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Definitely something only insurrectionists think...
Old 10-21-2020, 10:47 PM   #2385
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://youtu.be/GEom0X4HkXI
Old 10-22-2020, 07:24 AM   #2386
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
'Voting the way we want.'

If you think this election isn't going to be rigged, this is the easiest way to do it. Dumping ballots into battleground states to sneak a win or two that will prove to win the election.

I figured this is pretty obvious.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:54 AM   #2387
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/21/d...election-2020/
Old 10-22-2020, 01:22 PM   #2388
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://youtu.be/6HShhoT4dsI
Old 10-22-2020, 03:07 PM   #2389
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles...-paths-to-ruin
Old 10-22-2020, 07:10 PM   #2390
deolio
Post Whore!

Is this the "post a link and don't say anything about it" thread now?
Old 10-22-2020, 07:52 PM   #2391
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
https://youtu.be/xfr64zoBTAQ
Old 10-22-2020, 08:04 PM   #2392
deolio
Post Whore!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc
Old 10-23-2020, 07:01 AM   #2393
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Is this the "post a link and don't say anything about it" thread now?
Oh, did you think this thread was worth a shit?

And I write too!
Old 10-23-2020, 01:34 PM   #2394
Future240
Future Moderator

Second debate.

It was two old men who basically had a dick measuring contest and both came up short.

Neither actually laid out any real policy. It was just a bunch of "I did this and he didn't do anything!"
Old 10-23-2020, 01:34 PM   #2395
Future240
Future Moderator

Second debate.

It was two old men who basically had a dick measuring contest and both came up short.

Neither actually laid out any real policy. It was just a bunch of "I did this and he didn't do anything!"
Old 10-23-2020, 02:52 PM   #2396
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Oh, did you think this thread was worth a shit?
No, but it's a lot more fun to argue when people post opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Typical
Old 10-23-2020, 03:52 PM   #2397
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You want an opinion to argue about? Sacramento isn't NorCal, and is in fact part of the dreaded CenCal.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:03 PM   #2398
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
"Abraham Lincoln, over here, is one of the most racist presidents we've had in modern history."
Joe STAAAAAHP
Old 10-23-2020, 04:27 PM   #2399
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Second debate.

Would have to disagree with this...

Trump very clearly stated multiple times what policys he has set and achieved durning this term. Examples... leaving the paris accord, having other countries finally hold up there end in nato, removed 123 strike laws. Also stated what he has done for minorities such as black college funding, prision reform. These were made clear from trumps side. Biden choose to stay broad on many topics. What he did go in on(which i beleve will hurt his campaign) is discussing fracking qnd him phasing it out. He actually challenged trump on this and well proof is in the videos posted all over.

I beleve this debate was moderate mostly fair(not qlot of follow up questions/specific questions towards biden) both candidates were respectful, both spoke to their bases.

I do wish there was some form of fact checking allowed or candidates should "call one another out" siting sources or even media content... that way us as voters could weed thru the bullshit. And not he said this, no i didnt..blah blah.

I wont go into who won or lost the debate, but i will say trump showed others a more respectful side of himself and thats a postive.

Thats my ramblings and thoughts
Old 10-23-2020, 04:57 PM   #2400
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
You want an opinion to argue about? Sacramento isn't NorCal, and is in fact part of the dreaded CenCal.
Oooo them?s fighting? words!

One diSTINKtion is it doesn?t smell like shit outside everywhere here. Other than that, you got me.

I wish they?d just split California into two states. Draw a line south/east from Santa Barbara to Yosemite that excludes Bakersfield and I?d be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
I do wish there was some form of fact checking allowed or candidates should "call one another out" siting sources or even media content... that way us as voters could weed thru the bullshit. And not he said this, no i didnt..blah blah.
That would be hilarious. Just have a little buzzer that sounds when things they say are false.