Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #2401
G'z_Silvia

Trader Rating: (0)
G'z_Silvia is on the path to ruinG'z_Silvia is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just wondering if anybody knows where this rubber piece is used. It was sitting under my engine after i started it after sitting a few weeks? Im 90% sure it came from the car, cuz i cant see me having this random thing around my garage. Was right under engine on the intake mani side.

Its a little rubber elbow joint. about as wide as a pencil.
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...r/IMG00268.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...r/IMG00267.jpg
Old 03-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #2402
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
looks like part of the emissions system, i forget which peice but it's basically a vacuum hose...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #2403
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
looks like the breather for the headlights to me.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:20 PM   #2404
SammyGreen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
SammyGreen has a spectacular aura aboutSammyGreen has a spectacular aura aboutSammyGreen has a spectacular aura aboutSammyGreen has a spectacular aura aboutSammyGreen has a spectacular aura aboutSammyGreen has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sac View Post
anyone know the name of this hks bov?

I had this on my last car. Its the HKS "Super" BOV. There is another one that looks and sounds different and that other one is the HKS "sequential" BOV. Then they came out with the Super Sequential.
SammyGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 01:56 PM   #2405
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Not a Nissan but does anyone know what kind of wheels these are? (BBS something, obviously)

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:01 PM   #2406
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
those are E39 5 series rims.. with the center cap removed and the lip polished.. Factory BMW wheel by BBS if i recall.. looks sick on 3 series

can someone help me with this? I traded my momo horn button to my friend who had this.. im a F1 fan.. this is a Benetton Formula 1 horn button..

Now Benetton is a clothing store in europe.. Bennetton had a F1 team in the 90s.. but for this to say Benetton Formula 1, and its a horn button, im stumped on where it came from.. they did not make aftermarket parts... so I dont know the origin of where this button came from.. If anyone knows.. I didnt find shit on google..

Its believed that this will give me F1 like skills.. Micheal Schumacher ish circa 95 lol
Old 03-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #2407
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Uh... It was Video Option Vol. 165. Not sure what the US version that is.

Ok, here's one... what hood is on this blue 180sx?

::Pic of blue 180SX:

Thanks to ArticDragon192 for the pic.
I believe Uras also. The car has Uras all over it.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:54 PM   #2408
f1nch

f1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
who built this car and what kit is this??
f1nch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:57 PM   #2409
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
uras body kit i believe
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:58 PM   #2410
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Uras, and their GT style kit.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #2411
lifewater
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
lifewater is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

What is that fan attached to the radiator for? I've never seen this on an S13 before.
lifewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:22 AM   #2412
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post

Now Benetton is a clothing store in europe.. Bennetton had a F1 team in the 90s.. but for this to say Benetton Formula 1, and its a horn button, im stumped on where it came from.. they did not make aftermarket parts... so I dont know the origin of where this button came from.. If anyone knows.. I didnt find shit on google..

Its believed that this will give me F1 like skills.. Micheal Schumacher ish circa 95 lol
Benetton has been in the clothing business worldwide long before their sponsorships in F1. Anyway, I am willing to bet that button is from the Momo Benetton steering wheels.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:47 AM   #2413
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifewater View Post

What is that fan attached to the radiator for? I've never seen this on an S13 before.

ac cooler fan i recall? mine never worked.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #2414
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

S13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond repute
Any idea what side skirts and rear bumper comer this is? And where i can get them?
S13_marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #2415
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

S13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond repute
Any idea what video this is from?I've seen a full length video somewhere, can't find it. Also interested in the body kit/ hood on it.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:56 PM   #2416
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_marine View Post
Any idea what side skirts and rear bumper comer this is? And where i can get them?
says so on the car... pdm racing....
Old 03-16-2008, 08:09 PM   #2417
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
says so on the car... pdm racing....
Yeah, i dont think they make those... I think they're primarily a racing team, not a manufacturing company. Could be wrong though.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #2418
sidewayz240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Yeah, i dont think they make those... I think they're primarily a racing team, not a manufacturing company. Could be wrong though.
yea your wrong.

http://www.pdm-racing.com/

Those sides and rear are also oem factory option Canadian areo.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:45 PM   #2419
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

I retract my previous statement... thanks for the info and the link
Old 03-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #2420
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Any idea what video this is from?I've seen a full length video somewhere, can't find it. Also interested in the body kit/ hood on it.

koguchi's old 180sx, i think the aero is koguchi power right?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:10 PM   #2421
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
This video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvxh5kwPjbc[/ame]
The kit is Hot Road IIRC.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:15 PM   #2422
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

Any idea on who makes this hood, where to get one??? Or one very similar?

Old 03-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #2423
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
that is a koguchi power hood..like the one in the video
Old 03-16-2008, 09:19 PM   #2424
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
This video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvxh5kwPjbc
Wow, same shit huh? Koguchi's everywhere...
Old 03-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #2425
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

Nobody has an idea where to get one? Or one similar...
Old 03-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #2426
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayz240 View Post
yea your wrong.

http://www.pdm-racing.com/

Those sides and rear are also oem factory option Canadian areo.
There's also a racing team by the name PDM Racing that is not affiliated with Don Nimi's shop, so he's also right:

http://www.pdmracing.com/

And yes, those sides and rear are OEM canadian pieces.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:51 AM   #2427
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
I believe Uras also. The car has Uras all over it.
I realize that it has Uras all over the car, however, I don't think Uras sells complete hoods? Just hood vents.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:30 AM   #2428
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
This video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvxh5kwPjbc

actually, if you look at the video carfully...It could quiet possibly be all oem aero.

The sides skirts are 2 piece, there area few frames that show its 2 pieces(0.33 of the youtube video).
Also rear looks real Oe. As for the front, It could be OE with a vent or a fiber glass bumper... but from magazine pictures I'v seen, it looks like the lip is a differnt piece and so are the fender parts.

Though it has this big Hotroad sticker on it, it maybe there for the hood or what ever misc piece is on it.

From what I recall, Hotroad sides are big(and so would be the front bumper to match). Hoadroad kits are one piece fiber glass.
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:35 AM   #2429
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Any idea on who makes this hood, where to get one??? Or one very similar?

Not sure if thats an older hood, but his hood's like this now.
They have vent at the rear near the wipers.
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #2430
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
looks to me like a uras vent molded into an oem hood. notice the subtle ridge along the top of the vent.