Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:25 PM   #2401
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
holy crap, I just looked it up, it was fatal too

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...=la-home-local
Old 02-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #2402
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
We don't do illegal stuff here. (I'll pm you the info, gotta ask my friend.)

a shooting in Tustin????!? Wow!
Old 02-09-2007, 09:27 PM   #2403
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
ive got a 3 inch silencer for 40 bucks?
Old 02-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #2404
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This link has more details to the robbery.

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1574954.php

Anyone seen Juan? Disgruntled emplyee?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:48 PM   #2405
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle
We don't do illegal stuff here.

says the rb man
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:30 AM   #2406
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
hey ill find the silencers for vatche when i get back from fresno tomorrow night.

funny thing.
tonight on the way up I was haullin ass in the lexus, and i got just past bakersfeild when i see a crew of celicas, two are stock lowered and one is strait outta fast and the furious, its two tone sparkly paint, and neon lights, well im doing like 85 and he is right next to me, i couldnt stop laughin gso i honked th ehorn three times and he started to go so i took it to like a 135 and left him, i couldnt stop laughing so i waited for them, and the never woudl pass me again. anyway, it was amusing at the time.

i think i was the one that wanted help with a swap but im not from long beach.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:36 AM   #2407
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohspizzill
hey whats up i'm new to the site. Well lil info i been wanting a 240 since hight school and found a fixer uper. so i been working on it a bit. but i come to a point that i need some help. If anyone in the area if willing to help hit me up i got food and beer. maybe once or twice a week.
thanks
manny

i can help you out PM me when you need assistance....
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:11 AM   #2408
ka24kingmannyd
Leaky Injector

ka24kingmannyd is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to ka24kingmannyd
uhh....i know this is random...but i need a fender???
and i live in oc but cant find one...HELP....=]
ka24kingmannyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 05:00 AM   #2409
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
junkyard.....WTB or FOR SALE THREADS.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 10:03 AM   #2410
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
what kind of fender

steve, rob wants to give me one for free, if it doesnt fit ill let you know

i paid 42 bucks shipped for a silencer and it was 3" universal ended up being a 4"

then i paid 7 bucks to return it.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:49 AM   #2411
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
I am going to need a silencer when I get my exhaust. Gotta figure out a quiet, yet good one, too.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #2412
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
I have a off white 89-90 driver side fender for sale.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:48 PM   #2413
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
^No pass. side?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 01:23 AM   #2414
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
vatch ill get you your silencer, dont waste money on the shit if im gonna give it to ya for free.

anyway, steve I have two so if it does fit and you want to just use one, ill let you use the one i have for myself but I dont plan on useing it unless I get shit fromthe irvine pd.

shareing is care mofos.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #2415
hellbilly1342

hellbilly1342 is making a name for him/her selfhellbilly1342 is making a name for him/her self
what's up guys? figured i'd finally start posting here. went to a couple of the irvine meets. i'm the red s13 coupe. i'll be making it to some more meets.
hellbilly1342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:27 AM   #2416
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCrimson240xX
^No pass. side?

just driver side
Old 02-12-2007, 02:35 AM   #2417
illvialuver
Post Whore!

yeah cause ive only seen one s13 coupe at a 240 meet.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:09 AM   #2418
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
bump for this wed's losers-with-nothing-better-to-do-on-vday-meet

ill be there bright and early
Old 02-12-2007, 04:43 AM   #2419
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I might be there, depends on my girl and how my car is running after an oil change, possible tranny fluid change and maybe a diff fluid change at Corner 3.

Hook me up Steve! At least a couple of bucks off. lol
You know the Weds crew are broke ass bitches. Except Phil. Damn Rbs!
Old 02-12-2007, 08:41 AM   #2420
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
WOOT WOOT im back and im 10 lbs lighter.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:51 AM   #2421
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
oh shit, this wednesday is valentine's day!!!!

Who wants to be my valentine hahaha jk

count me as a maybe for Wednesday
Old 02-12-2007, 09:52 AM   #2422
Jung918
Post Whore!

anyone down to join the socal SCCA? they have runs almost every weekend and they are much cheaper then the other events. i think pratice runs are $70 and championships are $30.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:08 AM   #2423
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
70 for cones?

might as well pay 125 and go to a track

unless im wrong and your paying 70 for a bunch of regulations
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:53 AM   #2424
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

practice runs are more expensive than actual competitions?
Old 02-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #2425
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #2426
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
autocross is like masturbation. its fun, but not the real thing

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:33 PM   #2427
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW
You know the Weds crew are broke ass bitches. Except Phil. Damn Rbs!

psh, if i didnt buy that damn thing id be up 6k right now
Old 02-12-2007, 02:54 PM   #2428
Jung918
Post Whore!

http://www.solo2.com/

A lot of these events are very close like California Speedway, El Toro, or San Bernardino. It's just something to do and just to get some practice in. Hitting cones are better then hitting the side of a mountain.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:14 PM   #2429
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I want Weds to come again. I'm bored. lol
Old 02-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #2430
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
im down for some solo 2
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote