Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:02 PM   #2431
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Ya, looks like some fun shit.

Don't think it would be that worth it until I overhaul my tranny and clutch. All new parts whenever I get the cash. Probably cost me 1k for it all.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #2432
steve s14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i might be out this wednesday but will have to leave early.
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #2433
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
I probably won't be out wed., it's Valintine's day.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #2434
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
im bringing the gf with me for valentines day. Put a candle on the hood and buy her a boba. MUAHAHA~!!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:09 PM   #2435
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
im bringing the gf with me for valentines day. Put a candle on the hood and buy her a boba. MUAHAHA~!!
You seriously spoiler her.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #2436
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yeah big spenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:39 PM   #2437
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
are you still going to put a bow on mumra's head and give him to her? free dog as a present ftw!! haha

after discussing my plans to have my wife take me to the meet, she said she always takes me there so on this special day, a long romantic drive is in order so i can't make it.
i should have never gave her those enhancements. it's gone to her head and now she's needy! damn turbo, better wheels and tires, suspension and soon to have stage 3 cams. lol
i'll see you guys and girls, ok one girl, next week!

Last edited by steve s14; 02-12-2007 at 11:07 PM..
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:53 PM   #2438
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Im goign to join scca my suspension is tuned for the stx class so ill join with you james
Old 02-13-2007, 12:46 AM   #2439
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
^^^no idea what that means but yeah i want to race my damn car!
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:36 AM   #2440
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve s14
i might be out this wednesday but will have to leave early.
Yeah, Steve has a hot date with me, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:43 AM   #2441
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
i don't have a date
Old 02-13-2007, 01:57 AM   #2442
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
I'm sure Mumra would love to go out on a date with you.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:58 AM   #2443
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
thanks. thanks a lot.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:59 AM   #2444
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Beggars can't be choosers.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:00 AM   #2445
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
i don't have a date
I wish I didn't have a date.

FUCK vday.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:02 AM   #2446
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

i'm a choosie beggar that's looking for a person not a dog!!! And besides, that's Lena's date

^^^ LOL
Old 02-13-2007, 02:44 AM   #2447
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
i just want to finish my car, ladies take a back seat for now
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:00 AM   #2448
articdragon192
Post Whore!

John, Ness just called you a dog. You should do something about it.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:28 AM   #2449
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
thanks. thanks a lot.
Remember that guy I pointed out to you at the Driftspeed grand opening? I'm sure he would love to go out on a date with you

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:47 AM   #2450
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I wonder if the girl with the brown top has a date. I could use a new pair of pillows to sleep on. Mine are getting kinda stiff, hahaha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:52 AM   #2451
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Ehh?! yeah im gonna wash Mumra put a bow on him and say, "hey babe i got you a PUPPY!!!!, his name is Snarf!"
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:59 AM   #2452
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Remember that guy I pointed out to you at the Driftspeed grand opening? I'm sure he would love to go out on a date with you
hoook it uppppp!!! hahaha
Old 02-13-2007, 11:17 AM   #2453
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
ill go on a date with mumra.at the meet.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:23 AM   #2454
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

dang, everyone after mumra
Old 02-13-2007, 11:26 AM   #2455
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
dang, everyone after mumra
bring your roommates
Old 02-13-2007, 11:31 AM   #2456
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

and beer goggles? oooooo
Old 02-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #2457
Vatche
Post Whore!

for james to wear?

or for your roomates to wear so they dont see james?
Old 02-13-2007, 12:12 PM   #2458
Jung918
Post Whore!

For the roommates to wear while I donkey punch them. That way they can't identify me.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:37 PM   #2459
Vatche
Post Whore!

hahahahahaha

ill bring a video camera then
Old 02-13-2007, 12:55 PM   #2460
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
isnt donkey punching done only while boinking?
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote