Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #2431
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
ohkay well whatever, its still a 14. When I was watching it online it looked like a zenki.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 09:13 AM   #2432
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

all painted

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
180sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #2433
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Persona is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Looks like it could use a good cut and buff.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #2434
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
How do you like the "eye lids"?
Old 04-12-2010, 03:50 PM   #2435
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
already posted in the pic thread but its a zenki so why not here?

new wheel setup

Volk GTF 19x9.5/10.5 +17
F -225/35 R -265/30

Last edited by rightcoastimports; 04-17-2010 at 04:29 PM..
rightcoastimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #2436
illvialuver
Post Whore!

ever try back to black on your mudflaps?
Old 04-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #2437
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
ever try putting appropriately sized tires on your wheels?
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #2438
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
or right sized wheels on the car?
icedsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #2439
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
everything about that green zenki doesn't flow.
19's.
stock sides.
LED tail lights.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #2440
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #2441
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
its called strecthed look.... obv you know this. But thanks for the criticism. I will getting the rest of the version 1 origin kit eventually.

My car is a lot nicer than some of the cars i see in these threads, no offense.

Last edited by rightcoastimports; 04-17-2010 at 07:16 PM..
rightcoastimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #2442
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
are those the lenso wheels or w/e?
i was looking at the 18x9-4 and 18x10-1 set that's for sale..
i'd rather run 17x10 18x10 tho.

if those are them got any links?
WUT?
Old 04-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #2443
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightcoastimports View Post
its called strecthed look.... obv you know this. But thanks for the criticism. I will getting the rest of the version 1 origin kit eventually. My car is a lot nicer than some of the POS's i see in these threads.
just sayin 19's and stock body isn't doin it.
need aero asap.
and lower.
it can and will look good when finished tho.
WUT?
Old 04-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #2444
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
just sayin 19's and stock body isn't doin it.
need aero asap.
and lower.
it can and will look good when finished tho.
I agree. Rest of the aero will look good, i actually tried lowering the rear today but the bottom mounts were frozen... even after spraying the hell out of them with penetrant. Couldnt pass up the deal on these 19's, my buddy had them in stock at his shop.. had 18 inch ssr type f on before.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:26 AM   #2445
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i mean they are good sizing, the car just has to come DOWN. that's my only gripe.

anyone know who owns this? taken from my blog and import alliance post
Old 04-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #2446
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I agree. Rest of the aero will look good, i actually tried lowering the rear today but the bottom mounts were frozen... even after spraying the hell out of them with penetrant. Couldnt pass up the deal on these 19's, my buddy had them in stock at his shop.. had 18 inch ssr type f on before.
Damn, people are being harsh on a car that is quite clean with name brand parts.

Anyway, I think you are on the right track. The car would flow a bit better if you lowered it all around, put the stock front bumper back on, and removed the rear mudflaps (they make more rust than they prevent). Roll the fenders as necessary to fit the 19s, and the LED tails can stay. I think it would look dope. A nice classy street look. Whenever you pick up the rest of the aero, then put it all on together.

I see nothing wrong with 19s on S14s; S13s are a different story.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #2447
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
Damn, people are being harsh on a car that is quite clean with name brand parts.

Anyway, I think you are on the right track. The car would flow a bit better if you lowered it all around, put the stock front bumper back on, and removed the rear mudflaps (they make more rust than they prevent). Roll the fenders as necessary to fit the 19s, and the LED tails can stay. I think it would look dope. A nice classy street look. Whenever you pick up the rest of the aero, then put it all on together.

I see nothing wrong with 19s on S14s; S13s are a different story.
Thanks bro.. Mudflaps coming off today. I have my fenders rolled all around, got any tips for breaking the bottom mounts loose.. torch on aluminum bad idea?
Old 04-13-2010, 12:05 PM   #2448
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
i mean they are good sizing, the car just has to come DOWN. that's my only gripe.
This. Everything else is fine (not perfect, but not terrible by any means). People love to talk shit.

Sell me the mud flaps!
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #2449
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:
got any tips for breaking the bottom mounts loose.. torch on aluminum bad idea?
What bottom mounts are you talking about?
Old 04-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #2450
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

The rear ones on the bottom of the coilovers. That's the best way to adjust it.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #2451
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
What bottom mounts are you talking about?
His coilover is probably seized and won't turn in his lower mounts
Old 04-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #2452
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Hit them with a lot of wd-40/penetrating lube, let them soak for a few hours, do it again, repeat, repeat, repeat. Try getting as much leverage as you can without stripping anything. F-ing road grime, salt, and time are hard on coils. I also have a few frozen bolts I am trying undo. Sucks.

I wouldn't torch them since you would inevitably heat the gas in the strut.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:31 PM   #2453
EccentricAces
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
EccentricAces is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Does anyone have a picture of a Zenki with Supermade headlights with eyelids?

Also who makes the eyelids for the Zenki headlights?

I am curious to see how this looks.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #2454
msanchez
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
msanchez is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
quote.

[QUOTE=irritatedmax;3383642]Rad.

Rad.

I just read the build thread on ziptied. I fooled myself into liking the car more, just because ive been a matt powers for a long time.. but it still looks like garbage in comparison.
I can remember when i first got into drifting, i only wanted to watch videos of dudes street drifting because thats what i wanted to do, i could relate to it.
The same goes with the green car, it was relatable.. The new car is cool, just not on the same level.
msanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #2455
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

looks wayyyy better without mudflaps.. cant believe i left them on for 4 years now. thanks for noticing
Old 04-13-2010, 05:27 PM   #2456
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
just for you zenki guys....

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #2457
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Get that s13 outa there LOL
nice design!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #2458
nathanong87
Post Whore!

my car isn't even red....

lol nice shirt!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #2459
cktenders

Trader Rating: (0)
cktenders is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post

anyone know who owns this? taken from my blog and import alliance post
That's my car. Just too embarrassed to ever post it.
cktenders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #2460
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i do have it in grey as well guys

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote