Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 02:22 AM   #2431
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
hahaha for the record i dont have a 75 shot...lol come on my ls2 powered coupe its a 200 shot, thats how we roll...LMAO.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2007, 02:24 AM   #2432
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
LOL.

asshat.

I knew it!

anyways.

I need an alineeeementtttttttttttt

someone show me where. and close
Old 03-30-2007, 02:27 AM   #2433
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
ahhahha

i was thinking *(75 shot my ass)

lol!!!
Old 03-30-2007, 02:43 AM   #2434
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
ahahaha, psh my car would be able to handle a 75 shot....... like twice before blowing itself up. but yeah my alignment guy is in redlands....thats kinda not close...
Old 03-30-2007, 02:46 AM   #2435
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
hahah I cant even make it down the street,

Im gonna take a look @ it myself, It might be the Tie-Rod ends etc...

plus Ill try to take out some camber it will help.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:11 AM   #2436
C. Senor
Post Whore!

oh yeah by the way, tonight reached a whole new level of rainbowyness......i found a picture of kyle...or robby i'm not sure who was out that day...

Old 03-30-2007, 03:14 AM   #2437
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
i want your shift knob alex... gimme now
Old 03-30-2007, 11:33 AM   #2438
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv
oh yeah by the way, tonight reached a whole new level of rainbowyness......i found a picture of kyle...or robby i'm not sure who was out that day...

nananana rainbow nananana rainbow rainbow rainbow ...... :ghey:
Old 03-30-2007, 11:45 AM   #2439
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
this thread has reached a new level of gayness

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-30-2007, 12:14 PM   #2440
C. Senor
Post Whore!

hahaha well sennett i'll give you my shift knob.......for a price....LOL....doesnt autobacs carry knobs like that????? and then came along luke to add to the rainbowyness...lol, no seriously..haha
Old 03-30-2007, 02:10 PM   #2441
JSoul
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol dont make me post that pic of you robby!
Old 03-30-2007, 03:15 PM   #2442
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
^ DO IT!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:01 PM   #2443
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
The meet was cool. Bought some things, sold some things, and had dinner at the boat. Which was actually pretty good. Try the House Tom Yum noodle soup. It's good.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:04 PM   #2444
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
wtf slangin parts at DP? haha

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:40 PM   #2445
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I was buyin and sellin last night too.

Now I'm drinkin tea.

SO holla at da playa?!!!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:48 PM   #2446
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
i got free stickers last night

Limit break X let's dancing = FTW!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:55 PM   #2447
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Did you see my picture?

THis is mega out of hand now.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:04 PM   #2448
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Brian, you know.

We make it Rain, we make it Rain, make it Rain on Dem Hoez
Old 03-30-2007, 08:24 PM   #2449
s13poop
Post Whore!

robby post some pics from last night
Old 03-30-2007, 08:49 PM   #2450
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I sold a set of work lug nuts then was confronted by some awesome stickers and spent the money of the stickers. **sigh** my money management skills suck.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:22 PM   #2451
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I demand that pics be posted!
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:58 PM   #2452
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

hahah Im working on it,

I heard a Gangster was rocking a 2step there....

Old 03-30-2007, 11:14 PM   #2453
s13poop
Post Whore!

^ lol @ darren doing the moonwalk

more pics robby!
Old 03-31-2007, 03:38 AM   #2454
C. Senor
Post Whore!

lmao....those be some dancing fools...

Old 03-31-2007, 01:43 PM   #2455
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv
lmao....those be some dancing fools...

HAHAHA WTF ?!
Old 03-31-2007, 01:58 PM   #2456
Brian
Post Whore!

lol

Let's Dancing!!!
Old 03-31-2007, 02:44 PM   #2457
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
hahah Im working on it,

I heard a Gangster was rocking a 2step there....

so thats how filipinos dance.

let's dancing in motion.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:46 PM   #2458
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
so thats how filipinos dance.

let's dancing in motion.
lol seriously watch out...nobody got any footage when me and darren were grooving to MJ booo.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:03 AM   #2459
C. Senor
Post Whore!

random bump since no one seems to have written anything in like ten hour...

Old 04-01-2007, 11:13 AM   #2460
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

lawl @ pic

i wonder who is thy spy
Closed Thread