Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Archive and FAQs

Archive and FAQs Archives and Frequently Asked Questions about the 240SX are in here.

Old 09-01-2004, 10:39 PM   #2491
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
what the crap happened the the headlights on the zenki? hotness! ...those aren't usdm stockers for sure, are they? jdm headlights smoked somehow?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2004, 11:47 PM   #2492
eyustfu
Zilvia Addict

eyustfu is an unknown quantity at this point
xpel maybe? i know some Z owners do that to their headlights.
Old 09-02-2004, 12:06 AM   #2493
chrispy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
chrispy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyustfu
xpel maybe? i know some Z owners do that to their headlights.
That's what I was thinking or just a tinted overlay. Either way, it looks awsome!
Old 09-02-2004, 12:24 AM   #2494
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartwork
here's another one Jay

That would be desktop worthy only if the damn door was shut!
Old 09-02-2004, 12:38 AM   #2495
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
dr dr dr dr drift unitttttt
Old 09-02-2004, 12:43 AM   #2496
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero
what the crap happened the the headlights on the zenki? hotness! ...those aren't usdm stockers for sure, are they? jdm headlights smoked somehow?
Looks like the film overlay shit they sell here.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:12 AM   #2497
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Look US OEM to me...they're just brand new or maintained very well. The blueish tint might be the lighting.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:22 AM   #2498
mrmephistopheles

Dunkee, you're kidding, right?
Old 09-02-2004, 06:30 AM   #2499
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
After comparing it w/ IEatrice's car Im starting to think that maybe they are tinted. I thought the gray day might make them look that way...sometimes ppl think mine are tinted on cloudy days as well. I'm curious though.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:13 AM   #2500
brianglawson
Nissanaholic!

brianglawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to brianglawson Send a message via AIM to brianglawson Send a message via Yahoo to brianglawson
THEY HAVE EYEBROWS ON IT DUNKEE!!! yes they may be tinted, but look they are zenki lights with eyebrows!! very sexy on that car
Old 09-02-2004, 10:25 AM   #2501
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
s13

Thanks Steelies. That works in reverse post
Old 09-02-2004, 10:29 AM   #2502
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew935
lets see if that works
Old 09-02-2004, 10:59 AM   #2503
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianglawson
THEY HAVE EYEBROWS ON IT DUNKEE!!! yes they may be tinted, but look they are zenki lights with eyebrows!! very sexy on that car
The eyebrows do add a lot to the look of the car but for some reason I don't really like them I love that front bumper though.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:41 PM   #2504
KINGLEH@GSC
Leaky Injector

KINGLEH@GSC is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 09-02-2004, 01:45 PM   #2505
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
REAL idiots use the full size wheels in the back. 300zx with good wheels up front, no dice.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:11 PM   #2506
KINGLEH@GSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
REAL idiots use the full size wheels in the back. 300zx with good wheels up front, no dice.

buy me a set of 235/40/18s everymonth. or shut the fuck up.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:08 PM   #2507
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
i buy 6-8 225/45 or 235/45 17s every month. work out your money a little bit better is what it sounds like. "hotshot"
Old 09-02-2004, 03:20 PM   #2508
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
Quote:
i buy 6-8 225/45 or 235/45 17s every month. work out your money a little bit better is what it sounds like. "hotshot"

Take it to PM, you fucking n00bs!

----Gone----
Old 09-02-2004, 03:42 PM   #2509
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
stfu dumbass...who cares what tires he runs front and rear...he could have 235s on front and steelies on back...what does it matter?..at least he's out at the track driving his car...
Old 09-02-2004, 03:54 PM   #2510
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokeone
stfu dumbass...who cares what tires he runs front and rear...he could have 235s on front and steelies on back...what does it matter?..at least he's out at the track driving his car...
Old 09-02-2004, 04:00 PM   #2511
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
REAL idiots? haha. I guess your putting yourself in that catagory? haha. Seriously though, why destroy exspensive tires and risk damaging a really exspensive pair of wheels?!?!
Old 09-02-2004, 04:11 PM   #2512
KINGLEH@GSC
Leaky Injector

i think this dooshy just has something agaisnt me.

i took this trash to PM tho
Old 09-02-2004, 06:30 PM   #2513
Johny5
Post Whore!

regardless of your previous comments, why does it not matter? obviously tire size is tire size. but it looks so damn ugly when you do that. and a 235 on a 300zx wheel is a horizontal or bubbled sidewall (dunno the size of that wheel) when you could STRETCH a tire onto a bigger wheel and alas gain better performance out of the handling aspect of the tire. iunno, just personal opinion. i know though that i never once had to refer to any form of insults as all of you children did. blame me for voicing my opinion but its okay for you to voice yours against me. thats just apples to apples. whatever.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:05 PM   #2514
KINGLEH@GSC
Leaky Injector

the tires at 245s not 235s. man you dont know anything.

obviously i would put my other wheels and tires on if i was tryign to get better performance.

so calling someone an idiot isnt a insult? what is it then
Old 09-02-2004, 08:35 PM   #2515
Johny5
Post Whore!

i called myself an idiot what the hell are you trying to prove? i'm sorry i couldn't read the size on your almighty tires (i guess i just don't know anything). but 245s on those z32s are gonna perform 3x shittier than 225s stretched onto a 10" wheel due to sidewall slop.

obviously i would put my other wheels and tires on if i was tryign to get better performance.

so then why didn't you? all i see is old nissan wheels on the back of a beautiful 240. makes it look trashy imo.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:37 PM   #2516
Johny5
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimanator
REAL idiots? haha. I guess your putting yourself in that catagory? haha. Seriously though, why destroy exspensive tires and risk damaging a really exspensive pair of wheels?!?!
yeah, i'm putting myself in that category small width 17" tires aren't THAT expensive and 5zigen fn0's aren't expensive wheels, so they're drifted on. in that guys situation, it might be different. but look at the car, don't think he can affored another set of what he's got already?
Old 09-02-2004, 08:46 PM   #2517
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
makes it look trashy imo.
see, that's the thing - your opinion is your opinion, but you could give it without name calling. Also if you don't have anything constructive to add with yout opinion, keep it to yourself.

I personally see no problem with Z wheels, especially TTZ rear wheels. Sure 16" is smaller than 18" and it does make it look weird, but that's the owner's prerogative. I'm PRETTY sure the guy knows how it's gonna look when he decides to a.) do it and b.) leave it done.

Personally, I'd never drift on 18"s unless the tires were sponsored.

Anyway, enough bickering.
less talk, more pics.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:59 PM   #2518
KINGLEH@GSC
Leaky Injector

Quote:

i would put on yokohama slicks if i wanted better performance then what i run around on everyday. obvisouly i was tryign to loose grip on the rear so it wold be easier on my clutch and its more fun when you dont have to work as hard.

but i agree less BS and more pics. thats my last post to that dood on this thread
Old 09-02-2004, 09:17 PM   #2519
boost infested
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
boost infested is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
eh ehmm....
Old 09-02-2004, 09:28 PM   #2520
Heartwork
BANNED

Heartwork is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkee
After comparing it w/ IEatrice's car Im starting to think that maybe they are tinted. I thought the gray day might make them look that way...sometimes ppl think mine are tinted on cloudy days as well. I'm curious though.
they are tinted....
they used to be yellow as hell