Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-19-2007, 12:10 AM   #2551
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Rims? I've only posted on one rim thread ever (I think). Radio Trim is different, though. It's like gold to S14 owners. Not having it sucks.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:43 PM   #2552
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
sorry brother its s13. we didnt see one s14 at the yard.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:42 PM   #2553
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yeah , my s14 radio trim is fucked up too, you could just buy one brandnew but its crazy expensive.

and an r31? jason your on drugs, i think your snowbunny hat is overheatin your head. hahaha jk

but cause you said fuck r32 and 33 and 34.
what you smokin?

hahaha
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:20 PM   #2554
sr420det
Zilvia Member

sr420det is making a name for him/her selfsr420det is making a name for him/her self
hey whats phil wwith the primered s14 and the rb 25 from jer,whats his screen name? i need to know cause a friend of mine is thinking abou going rb in his s13. thanks.
sr420det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #2555
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
send me the phils screen name not sr420det, cause i was loggin in a a friends account. thanks.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:23 PM   #2556
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
coreansurfer. I can help with RBs, too.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:55 PM   #2557
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
pm sent, give linh a call
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:24 AM   #2558
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
it hurt to type that didnt it man
hahha

yah you know youd do it...LOL

cause all of you guys know that VTEC is SOOOO much COOLER!!
lol
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:19 AM   #2559
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I'd drop an F20 in a 13 if I wanted pure NA power.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:37 AM   #2560
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
I'd drop an F20 in a 13 if I wanted pure NA power.
ah-ls7-hem

sorry i meant to say ls7 but i had to cough
Old 02-20-2007, 02:40 AM   #2561
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Quote:
I'd drop an F20 in a 13 if I wanted pure Japanese NA power.
Corrected .

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:37 AM   #2562
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
yeah , my s14 radio trim is fucked up too, you could just buy one brandnew but its crazy expensive.

and an r31? jason your on drugs, i think your snowbunny hat is overheatin your head. hahaha jk

but cause you said fuck r32 and 33 and 34.
what you smokin?

hahaha
HAH r31 owns everything.

or and especially this...
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:46 AM   #2563
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Uhhh I can't read that. . .
Old 02-20-2007, 12:04 PM   #2564
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
i can, SEXY
Old 02-21-2007, 12:55 AM   #2565
illvialuver
Post Whore!

its nice but its bullshit when you say, that r32 and 33 and 34 aint shit? ahhahhaahha

theree a skylines and as long as it says gtr than its cool by me.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:46 AM   #2566
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
its nice but its bullshit when you say, that r32 and 33 and 34 aint shit? ahhahhaahha

theree a skylines and as long as it says gtr than its cool by me.
lol

does anyone here know who leonard wang(i think thats how u spell his name, not sure bout his last name either..) is?
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:13 AM   #2567
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
So, would you guys say this meet is safe for a guy with an SR'd S13 that has a bad exhaust leak? Somebody wants to buy something from me, and he's gonna meet me there tomorrow... Errr, tonight, I guess. lol
Good idea? Bad idea?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:47 AM   #2568
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
As long as he doesn't drive away or do anything stupid when the popo is rollin around the lot he should be cool. That's the way it's been so far but who knows?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:19 AM   #2569
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Ill be there tonight around 10 pm.

See yall there, I have a meeting with a guy named Paul to discuss tuning options then you can all lay into me. :ghey:
Old 02-21-2007, 11:46 AM   #2570
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows
Ill be there tonight around 10 pm.

See yall there, I have a meeting with a guy named Paul to discuss tuning options then you can all lay into me. :ghey:
See ya there

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #2571
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Cool deal. Paul with the bad ass r32 gt-r skyline right?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:39 PM   #2572
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle
Uhhh I can't read that. . .
You don't need to read in order to know that it's badass.

I'm setting up an RC Drift session for this Saturday. lots of people are gonna be there. Maybe some of you guys can come up and check it out. If anyone's interested, lemme know. I'll post up more info.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:49 PM   #2573
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Cool deal. Paul with the bad ass r32 gt-r skyline right?

Ooh I've heard about you. I might get to see my first Skyline! haha

Quote:
You don't need to read in order to know that it's badass.
True. So true.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:43 PM   #2574
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
so paul, where did you get your r32 from? is it legal or off-road use only?
Old 02-21-2007, 04:50 PM   #2575
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinS14sks
so paul, where did you get your r32 from? is it legal or off-road use only?
It's been seen on the road, so I'm assuming it's legal.

Paul, did you sell your R32?
Old 02-21-2007, 04:58 PM   #2576
Vatche
Post Whore!

god your all so sad, hahaha
Old 02-21-2007, 05:38 PM   #2577
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14
lol

does anyone here know who leonard wang(i think thats how u spell his name, not sure bout his last name either..) is?

Used to own a maroon s14 zenki? What about him?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:31 PM   #2578
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
god your all so sad, hahaha
Yeah, whatever.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:19 AM   #2579
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz
So, would you guys say this meet is safe for a guy with an SR'd S13 that has a bad exhaust leak? Somebody wants to buy something from me, and he's gonna meet me there tomorrow... Errr, tonight, I guess. lol
Good idea? Bad idea?
Thanks a lot Kyle! I actually fixed my exhaust leak right before the meet to make sure my car was low profile.
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:22 AM   #2580
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

another irvine meet that i slept through

i vote we move next week's meet to taqueria de anda!