Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:40 AM   #2581
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
another irvine meet that i slept through

i vote we move next week's meet to taqueria de anda!
Where's it at?
Old 02-22-2007, 12:50 AM   #2582
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
make it walking distance i half no car lol
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:06 AM   #2583
ZenkiNinja
Zilvia Member

ZenkiNinja is making a name for him/her selfZenkiNinja is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiNinja
nice meeting all you guys. . . I thought it was pretty cool and memorable first meet. (My first time going to any meet)

Best moment = I try to leave all cool and get my bumper scrapped on the dip. . .that was priceless
ZenkiNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #2584
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiNinja
nice meeting all you guys. . . I thought it was pretty cool and memorable first meet. (My first time going to any meet)

Best moment = I try to leave all cool and get my bumper scrapped on the dip. . .that was priceless
Haha it's all good. You got initiated!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:19 AM   #2585
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
hope you guys are eating well right now
Old 02-22-2007, 01:28 AM   #2586
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
haha nice meet. especially those 2 s14 faggots that just rolled by and didnt even say hi or anything....

p.s. that was me and my bro. lol
Old 02-22-2007, 01:28 AM   #2587
ZenkiNinja
Zilvia Member

ZenkiNinja is making a name for him/her selfZenkiNinja is making a name for him/her self
my belts also started squeeking . . . .first time this happened. . I need to get them replaced tomorrow or something. . ugh.. .also some tape for the side light . .i'm afraid it'll come off or something. . .

Nice meeting all you guys, cool ppl like you are y it's worht going. . . I still feel 5 inches tall after the whole bumper event though. .lol.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:05 AM   #2588
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Cool caravan, I'm down for Taqueria de Anda next week.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:07 AM   #2589
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
.also some tape for the side light . .i'm afraid it'll come off or something. . .
You know it popped out as you drove away, right? lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:16 AM   #2590
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
zenkininja dont worry about it, we make fun of alot of people every week, thats how we make good friends.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:30 AM   #2591
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
yah, vatche, not very nice of you talking crap on me...lol
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:54 AM   #2592
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
zenkininja dont worry about it, we make fun of alot of people every week, thats how we make good friends.
Yeah, word. As soon as I rolled in today, these assholes were laughing and talking shit. lol

Bastards hurt my feelings.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:57 AM   #2593
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
yah so who was the guy w/ the silver moss kouki s14? dont know his name or anything...is he on zilvia?
Old 02-22-2007, 04:01 AM   #2594
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
my belts also started squeeking . . . .first time this happened. . I need to get them replaced tomorrow or something. . ugh.. .also some tape for the side light . .i'm afraid it'll come off or something. . .

Nice meeting all you guys, cool ppl like you are y it's worht going. . . I still feel 5 inches tall after the whole bumper event though. .lol.
rofl, yeah that was great.

Did you hear us all go "oooooooooooooooooooooh?"
And soon after that, a guy noticed your corner light. Was going to make a dash to your car, but the light was green and you where gone, but no worries. No dmg was done!

And anybody know what was up with the "newcomer?"

Anyways, I gotta get new tires and find a way to fix my understeer. -.- Some of those on/off ramps are scary. lol

Hope to see the other pics as well!
Old 02-22-2007, 04:03 AM   #2595
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
um a few things
sorry i couldnt roll out to the meet this week.
yes paul 2x has a gtr. yes its more than badass. to me it so bad ass i turn into a total retard and lose almost all train of thought when the car is within ten feet of me.
notice the super rare tommy kaira front bumpa and grill.
and also the fact that the silver beast makes 666 whp and its not even stuglin, it could make more power if it wanted to be a dyno slut.

also the guy is a class act guy.

now off my knees and on to other shiet.
car stil dead, waiting on the money for the engine. soon i hope.
and the nube that rolled out, if they dont make fun of you they dont like you.

but come to think of it........ they really ahvent made fun of me..
hmmmm maybe when im not around. hahahha

hope everyone had a safe trip and good night. see ya soon.
peace
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:14 AM   #2596
ZenkiNinja
Zilvia Member

yeah I herd the"oooohhhhhhh" also, lol. It was my first time to go to any meet, so the embarrasement was too much for me to stop and take care of it in the parkin lot, hahah. I was really like "Damn. . .what a nice way to leave an impression noob. . . ugh"

I managed to pull over when I got to the street outside to check my front, I placed the light back into place there, lol. It was loose cause I didn't put it back properly when I pop'ed my hood and was showing it to some ppl earlier.

what happened next was even better. When I pulled back into the street I see a cop come from no where and start to tailgate me. I know I have en exhaust so I'm assuming the worst. then 10 sec. later he flashes his lights! . . .and pulls over a taxi right in front of me. . . .I really was like

yeah you guys were cool as hell, I'm down to go next week also. I also like the turn up too, good amount of ppl

Last edited by ZenkiNinja; 02-22-2007 at 09:35 AM..
Old 02-22-2007, 07:36 AM   #2597
akito
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
akito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of lightakito is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
good stuff zenki. at least u didnt space out. =p
akito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:35 AM   #2598
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
um a few things
sorry i couldnt roll out to the meet this week.
yes paul 2x has a gtr. yes its more than badass. to me it so bad ass i turn into a total retard and lose almost all train of thought when the car is within ten feet of me.
notice the super rare tommy kaira front bumpa and grill.
and also the fact that the silver beast makes 666 whp and its not even stuglin, it could make more power if it wanted to be a dyno slut.

also the guy is a class act guy.
Thank you sir for the kind words =),

It was cool to make it back out to the meet , i showed real late pimp'n the Benzo' but was around long enough to see some nice car's, get some good info from "Shadow's" and see the infamaous bumper scrape...lol

Nice guys, nice car's, good to see that meet is still kick'n

p.s I did 718, 666 is just my devil # from the USCC

and speical thanks to the long beach boys for taking me out in their latest creation.....Awsome!

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:38 AM   #2599
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
yeah luke, im next for that ride.

rob i make fun of you every week, im still waiting to see if you bringthat silencer haha. i cant complain tho
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:50 PM   #2600
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
pics part 2

jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #2601
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

The Hamsterball is making a name for him/her selfThe Hamsterball is making a name for him/her self

whoooooh, i thought you neglected my stockish looking car
mmm.. jason's car looks nice in that pics with his grenades.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:10 PM   #2602
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

criss if thats part 2 then wheres part 1??
Old 02-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #2603
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
nice pics! fun meet and the pho meet afterwards was fun too.
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:00 PM   #2604
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14
criss if thats part 2 then wheres part 1??
like 3 weeks ago
Old 02-22-2007, 06:39 PM   #2605
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
i made sure i took pics of cars that came out blurry from last time. so i dont think i owe anyone pics. yeeehaw
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:02 PM   #2606
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2x
Thank you sir for the kind words =),

It was cool to make it back out to the meet , i showed real late pimp'n the Benzo' but was around long enough to see some nice car's, get some good info from "Shadow's" and see the infamaous bumper scrape...lol

Nice guys, nice car's, good to see that meet is still kick'n

p.s I did 718, 666 is just my devil # from the USCC

and speical thanks to the long beach boys for taking me out in their latest creation.....Awsome!

anytime Paul, Luke was just as excited to take you for a ride as you were to check out the torque range.

cheers and I had a great time ill try to come out more often now.

Thanks for waiting for me Vatche

and what was up with the old buzz cut 50s guy with a not pad and a gold kouki s14???
Old 02-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #2607
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
thanks for the pics!
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:37 PM   #2608
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
looks like it was a good turn out. i missed out.
i need to get my bitch back on te streets.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #2609
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538
i made sure i took pics of cars that came out blurry from last time. so i dont think i owe anyone pics. yeeehaw

You missed mine. . .

It's been missing for a while though.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:48 AM   #2610
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192

The sex!!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote